Poll
Question: Favorite new FC of mine?
Ross - 8 (50%)
Xavier - 8 (50%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 167   
Print
Author Topic: Carrot's healthy Q&A [Plus *Outdated* Music Charts!]  (Read 294155 times)
Dlsja
Franchise Owner

Stunning as always!

View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: February 03, 2021, 09:40:12 AM »

What is your favorite TV Show or Movie?

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: February 04, 2021, 02:44:46 AM »

How much of this can you watch before going insane? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXyyFv3yQcE

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: February 04, 2021, 07:27:36 AM »

How do I wake up early without going right back to bed

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: February 04, 2021, 09:25:53 AM »

I forget if I asked you this already, but what would be a good KCP lineup out of my FCs?
And same question but with your FCs

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: February 04, 2021, 04:36:48 PM »

What backdrops, props, and clothing items would you like (or not like) to see in the Mocharia pack?
I hope we get to see more of New Pepperton in the backdrops, the area we have already is nice but the city feels so much bigger and could mean more places to have backdrops of, though it seems likely we'll probably only get ones of the area just outside of Mocharia.

What is your favorite TV Show or Movie?
I don't have an exact favorite movie, there are so many good ones that it would be hard for me to pick just one and call it my favorite among the rest, but my favorite TV show to date is probably Phineas and Ferb, none of the episodes ever felt old to me and it was by farrr my favorite show to watch when I was little. Other shows I enjoy almost as much as that one are Parks & Rec and That '70s Show. Ngl though, since binge watching it last summer, Avatar The Last Airbender is definitely getting up there too.

How much of this can you watch before going insane? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXyyFv3yQcE
Lmao he sounds like he's in pain throughout the entire video, and now so am I after watching it. Birdo still has the worst sounds though, they make me so uncomfortable. Embarrassed

How do I wake up early without going right back to bed
Not sure how you feel about the drink itself, but coffee works pretty well at perking me up in the morning.

I forget if I asked you this already, but what would be a good KCP lineup out of my FCs?
And same question but with your FCs
I think a pretty stacked lineup would be something like Yoko, Mel, and Lennon. I wasn't too sure about Lennon in your 2020 lineup but he's warmed up to me there since and think you should give him another shot this next KCP. All three of those seem like they'd appeal really well to the voters, it does kinda suck when your personal choices don't align with how the general voters see your entries, but in all honesty, it is the best way to have a chance I feel, and your entries seem like they'd do a good job at earning votes.

I'm still unsure about my three entries, either because I have too many choices or because KCP feels so far away from now currently that I haven't taken time to pick my three top picks, October, however, is like 99% in, I think she'd do well and I don't want to waste any chance for her, especially after she made it in the spotlight this last KCP. I might have two boys alongside her.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: February 07, 2021, 08:29:25 PM »

What did you think about this year's halftime show?

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: February 08, 2021, 11:54:05 AM »

What did you think about this year's halftime show?
Absolutely loved it, may be my favorite halftime show I've watched since getting really into football in 2015. Yes, a lot of my love for it is bias, but I really like it it was set up, with all of those guys around Abel (The Weeknd) in that same red suit and the bandages over their face, that part when it was inside of that gold walkway was trippy but mesmerizing. He picked really good songs to play, and ending it out with Blinding Lights was a great choice, especially since going in I thought that would've been the first song.

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: February 08, 2021, 12:01:23 PM »

Remember my entries from AFCTs past? I'd like to hear your thoughts about them after the fact, post-mortem if you will
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 10:11:50 PM by ChurroSalesman25 » Logged

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: February 11, 2021, 01:40:12 PM »

Remember my entries from AFCTs past? I'd like to hear your thoughts about them after the fact, post-mortem if you will
I think they were all good, even if they didn't manage to make it far. I actually forgot Officer Tracks was an entry of yours once, but in hindsight I like him and I love how you've used him since.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: February 14, 2021, 02:21:17 PM »

What Ace Attorney games have you played/watched through? I'm in the mood to ask some Ace Attorney questions but I need to know for what games lol

Positivity Corner:

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: February 15, 2021, 06:52:35 PM »

I’ve played the original trilogy and watched to Apollo Justice (And the first Miles Edgeworth game).

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: February 16, 2021, 05:20:38 PM »

Alright, who is your favorite character from each of those five games?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:51:23 PM by Sokka » Logged

Positivity Corner:

Krabs
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

Arg Arg Arg

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: February 22, 2021, 02:03:27 PM »

Why do you love kitchen appliances?

Long Signature:
Here are my things
Quotes and song lyrics I like:
“Let me tell you what I wish I'd known
When I was young and dreamed of glory
You have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story.”

“I know that we can win
I know that greatness lies in you
But remember from here on in, history has its eyes on you.”

“Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?
Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.”
ElectriX
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: February 26, 2021, 12:07:14 PM »

I know it's only the second part, but who is your favourite and most interesting character so far?
Here's the link to the comic Smiley http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70582.msg2665085#msg2665085

My topics
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: February 26, 2021, 12:41:33 PM »

Favourite music artists of all time and currently in this moment?

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 167   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.