Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   
Print
Author Topic: 14th Gameria Discussion  (Read 432284 times)
-PRoyale-
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 12:57:28 AM »

The Flash will be gone soon, and Flipline did say they're going to make another Papa's Gameria. However, how many more games will they make? Who knows. So, Oniontown will take place in a Papa's Gameria. It could be the next Papa's Gameria, or the the next one after that? They did comforted they were going to make a next Papa's Gameria. (On the blog, under Q&A's) But they did not comforted a Papa's Gameria after the 14th Papa's Gameria.
For one last time, The 14th Gameria will be SWEET and the place is going to be will be a NEW one but ONIONTOWN. Also we don't know how clear it is their making a new gameria and just a blog post is nothing to me. Clear?
Flying Pretzels
Franchise Owner

Pretzeria for the 15th gameria!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2017, 05:02:43 PM »

For one last time, The 14th Gameria will be SWEET and the place is going to be will be a NEW one but ONIONTOWN. Also we don't know how clear it is their making a new gameria and just a blog post is nothing to me. Clear?

They haven't confirmed which food they will do next. It doesn't have to be a sweet food. We don't know which location the next gameria will be yet, but I'm thinking it's mostly likely going to be Oniontown.
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2017, 05:40:24 PM »

This was the order for each Gameria:
Savory
Savory
Savory
Sweet
Sweet
Savory
Savory
Sweet
Savory
Sweet
Savory
Sweet
Savory

Since Cupcakeria, they went 1 by 1, but the majority of Gamerias are savory. Both are possible, however, since the order was changed, the next one will likely be sweet, but that is just my prediction.
Flying Pretzels
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2017, 09:42:06 PM »

This was the order for each Gameria:
Savory
Savory
Savory
Sweet
Sweet
Savory
Savory
Sweet
Savory
Sweet
Savory
Sweet
Savory

Since Cupcakeria, they went 1 by 1, but the majority of Gamerias are savory. Both are possible, however, since the order was changed, the next one will likely be sweet, but that is just my prediction.

Just because Sushiria was savory doesn't mean that the next gameria will be sweet.
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2017, 08:47:31 AM »

Just because Sushiria was savory doesn't mean that the next gameria will be sweet.

I said both savory and sweet are possible.
dar
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2017, 08:49:08 AM »

is lemonadderia a savory game or a sweet game Huh?
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2017, 09:24:19 AM »

More likely a beverage game.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2017, 09:36:16 AM »

Really bad choice.
Flying Pretzels
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2017, 02:20:22 PM »

If Flipline decided to make a hybrid sweet-savory gameria, it would mostly likely be Pretzeria, since pretzels can be either sweet or savory.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2017, 06:23:09 AM »

If Flipline decided to make a hybrid sweet-savory gameria, it would mostly likely be Pretzeria, since pretzels can be either sweet or savory.
No.
Flying Pretzels
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »

No.
Why not?
-PRoyale-
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2017, 09:34:46 AM »

Why not?
Because it's not a widespread brand of food.
Pizzas, burgers, tacos, sundaes, pancakes, wings, hot dogs, cupcakes, pasta, donuts, grilled cheese sandwiches, pies, sushi etc are all widespread.
They should make something well known like crepes, cookies, gelato, frozen yogurt, milkshakes, smoothies, jam n' jellies, juices (maybe), beverages like cocoa, coffee and tea, rolls, cakes, croissants..... There are so many other options
Flying Pretzels
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »

Pizzas, burgers, tacos, sundaes, pancakes, wings, hot dogs, cupcakes, pasta, donuts, grilled cheese sandwiches, pies, sushi etc are all widespread.
They should make something well known like crepes, cookies, gelato, frozen yogurt, milkshakes, smoothies, jam n' jellies, juices (maybe), beverages like cocoa, coffee and tea, rolls, cakes, croissants..... There are so many other options

The ones highlighted in purple would be more suitable for a 4th station.
Already have Cupcakeria
Too similar to Freezeria

What I know is that pretzels are widespread. Plus you forgot about soups, steaks, etc.
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 11:57:37 PM »

I’m pretty sure wings weren’t exactly widespread back when Wingeria was released. I remember how they even had to link the definition of them to a blog post.

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
VeryOneSliceLike
Amy is the Winner!
Sundae Master

Who is the winner? The Winner is...... Amy!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »

Papa's Churrosmia!

More again to Christmas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.