Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 135   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Topic (Bidding Status: Closed)  (Read 212758 times)
memes
The Senate
Franchise Owner

I am the senate!

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 23, 2017, 10:14:34 AM »

with some tinkering around this is reasonable
buff the arso, get rid of that ser for gods sake, decrease amnesiac count and do something to these "not amnesiacs" seriously WHAT THE HELL DO THOSE DO

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...

..unnatural.
dar
« Reply #676 on: September 23, 2017, 10:15:25 AM »

with some tinkering around this is reasonable
buff the arso, get rid of that ser for gods sake, decrease amnesiac count and do something to these "not amnesiacs" seriously WHAT THE HELL DO THOSE DO

Presumably they think they're amnesiac, until they try to use their ability.
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 23, 2017, 03:22:21 PM »

I think we have enough votes to conclude that this is a no...

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 23, 2017, 06:16:39 PM »

Codename: Ser will not be an official TWG.

Werewolves on Rails:
Werewolves on Rails:

It is 9PM on a Friday evening. The brand new, high speed train line is being unveiled in the city of Megalopington. The train begins its journey out into the country side.

Suddenly, a scream is heard. On one of the seats in the very back of the train, a pool of red is found. The window is open, and blood is dripping down the outside. All of the passengers on the train eventually hear of this incident by word of mouth. As the train is in the middle of nowhere, it cannot stop, and the passengers fear for their lives...

Passenger - just your ordinary, average human.
Passenger
Passenger
Passenger
VIP Passenger - lynching vote counts double, if visited by Politician, counts as four votes
Mason - thinks he's a human, which would be correct, but his color doesn't agree with that

Conductor - just like the seer, finds out one person's color per night; counts as a night action; if conductor and engineer die, wolves automatically win
Engineer - checks one person every night to see if they performed a night action; if conductor and engineer die, wolves automatically win
Train Attendant - role blocks one person every night; counts as a night action
Guardian - protects one person every night from being killed; counts as a night action
Politician - chooses one person each night to get a double lynching vote the following day, including VIP Passenger; counts as a night action

Wolf - votes with other wolves to kill one person each night; does not count as a night action
Disguised Wolf - same as above, but appears green in conductor checks
Wolf Shaman - votes with other wolves as usual, and can check someone's color every night; counts as a night action
Alpha Wolf - votes with other wolves as usual, but it will count as a night action; if roleblocked, wolves don't kill

Oracle - every night predicts who will get killed, if right, gets one point; every day predicts who will get lynched, if right, gets one point; if they get three points, they win; counts as a night action
Hobo - learns the role of every dead person, if lynched or killed, will reveal the role of the last person who died; wins if alive at the end of the game
Graffiti Artist - spray-paints one person blue, red, green, or black every night, paint lasts for one night; wins if alive at the end of the game

Players: 18
Shendelzare
« Reply #679 on: September 23, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »

Might end up in anyone's majority besides the whole role-list is just a change of names and it somehow make sense, but somehow it is confusing.
dar
« Reply #680 on: September 23, 2017, 06:24:23 PM »

Yes because TRAINS = BEST ENVIRONMENT IN THE WORL

no jk

I am voting yes, but not because of that reason.

There's no reason to say no.
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 23, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »

Conductor is a reskinned Seer, reskins are overall pointless.
Politician and VIP are ineffective roles that only serve to be confirmed humans, which isn't fun.
Alpha Wolf is just a regular Wolf who gets to be of lower status than the regular Wolf.
This version of Oracle is exploitable and easy to win as.
Hobo and Graffiti Artist have easy win conditions which exempt them from having to do anything.
Roles which end the game immediately if killed are a baaaaaad idea (see: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, TWG XXIX).
Overall, No.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 23, 2017, 07:12:44 PM »

Hey cool a train themed bid themed bids are cool
Nice renaming Humans Passengers
VIP Passenger, cool (glad we're turning away from Gentleman being blue)
What's with the lengthy explanation for the Con-
No.

(this means I stopped reading after Conductor because that gimmick is bad)

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:07 PM »

No for pretty much all the reasons listed

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 23, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »

after reading it, the bid's not anything special
Wolves are a bit OP because they can just sacrifice Alpha Wolf and then they can't be roleblocked (?)
not sure if these independents are biased or not, generally 1 biased per game is good but that might just be my opinion

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 24, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »

are those independents beats all or wins with all

Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 24, 2017, 03:59:44 AM »

are those independents beats all or wins with all
This^ also if the Seer And the other guy dies makes the wolves automatically win... eh, too OP

A Red Cube
dar
« Reply #687 on: September 24, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »

Working Abilities, by KitKatExtreme, will be the 87th official TWG. Congratulations!

New bid:
Communication:
TWG: Communication

Human
Human
Human
Human
Insomniac

Seer
Guardian
Wolfsbane
Forger- once in the game, can choose to forge the message of one of the Messengers.

Wolf group 1:
Wolf Shaman
Disguised Wolf Messenger- Sends messages to the other Wolf Messenger
Wolf group 2:
Magician Wolf- can convert starting from N4
Wolf Messenger- Sends messages to the other Wolf Messenger
Mason

Vigilante
Maniac
Amnesiac
Supplier: Can give another ability usage to the Wolf Messenger/Disguised Wolf Messenger, Seer (check two people in one night), or Shaman. They will win with everyone if they make it to the end, as long as they used their ability

Gimmick: The two Wolf groups don't know each other, but they can use the messages to identify each other. The separate wolf groups can talk as much as they want via PMs, but wolf group 1 can only communicate with wolf group 2 via the messengers.
-Wolf Messengers cant say their (or their teammate's) names in the message

I plan on rebidding this when there isn't voter fraud and I don't have queued.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 24, 2017, 04:54:31 PM »

Attention players!

Would anyone be interested in being a back-up host for TWG: Pathological Lying? I kind of have been struggling lately with keeping up with school, and as of right now, it isn't really the best time for me to focus on organizing stuff for that when I have a ton of stuff going on both within/outside of school.

Since it's hard to tell what dates these games would fall on, I will allow a back-up host who has to be prepared to host in the event that I can't host. (Seriously though I will be stressed as hell within the days leading up to October 15 and the days leading up to November 1)

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you understand. Sad

PS - I will also make an exception to allow either Qazikol or Coach Huzzy to serve as a backup if they are interested (first come, first serve) because I kind of really want a backup right now because I am stressed like hell.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 24, 2017, 05:18:46 PM »

ok thanks Lu that was quick!

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 135   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.