Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 135   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Topic (Bidding Status: Closed)  (Read 212968 times)
-PRoyale-
« Reply #1005 on: October 27, 2017, 03:09:53 AM »

The color team wins if Rainbow King survives.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #1006 on: October 27, 2017, 03:26:55 AM »

I'm a bit confused about the colour team. Aren't all the roles independents?
Yes I told you that again. They are i n d e p e n d e n t s
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 27, 2017, 03:40:05 AM »

So wait. Are they a team, or are they independent of each other? You're sending conflicting messages here.
dar
« Reply #1008 on: October 27, 2017, 05:05:43 AM »

aaaaa-
at first i thought i rebidded..
no
Shendelzare
« Reply #1009 on: October 27, 2017, 05:59:47 AM »

Others' reasons are enough to make a huge impact for your bid. This, however had my nerves for me to vote No. No exceptions.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #1010 on: October 27, 2017, 08:39:30 AM »

Skip my bid.
I get it.
There's no room for imagination on TWG.
Thanks for accepting anyone else's bids except mine.
None of my bid ever became an official TWG.
Also, all the times I asked to host, never had my request been accepted.
Thank you!
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 27, 2017, 09:00:16 AM »

Just because we're voting no on your bid doesn't mean we won't ever vote yes on one of your bids. The Bidding Guide is an extremely useful resource. Perhaps if you took one or two of the roles you made and put them into an otherwise standard game, it would pass. I also recommend sending your bid to a few experienced TWG players to get feedback and revise it. I know I did that with Foreign Affairs and I ended up making a lot of changes.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
-PRoyale-
« Reply #1012 on: October 27, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »

Just because we're voting no on your bid doesn't mean we won't ever vote yes on one of your bids. The Bidding Guide is an extremely useful resource. Perhaps if you took one or two of the roles you made and put them into an otherwise standard game, it would pass. I also recommend sending your bid to a few experienced TWG players to get feedback and revise it. I know I did that with Foreign Affairs and I ended up making a lot of changes.
Too late. now is gonna be canceled. no need to change anything. It was a stupid idea as nickito mentioned "indirectly"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:49:29 AM by HyperGreen » Logged
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 27, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

Skip my bid.
I get it.
There's no room for imagination on TWG.
Thanks for accepting anyone else's bids except mine.
None of my bid ever became an official TWG.
Also, all the times I asked to host, never had my request been accepted.
Thank you!
People don't hate your bid because it's unique
They hate it because it's confusing and seemingly no thought has been put into whether or not this would actually work
If people didn't like creative bids, we wouldn't have passed The Perilous Podium, Werewolves in SPACE!, Survivor, A Rift in Time, Blackout, or any number of creative TWGs which had proper thought and time put into them. Maybe next time, think about why people actually disliked your bids, instead of spending your time typing up a passive-aggresive post about how people have some personal grudge against you or something.

The Color War has been removed from the poll at the bidder's request.

New bid:
Players' Preference:
TWG ____: Players' Preference
In this game, everyone excluding humans and human misguiding get to choose their own roles! They are given a list of choosable roles, and get to choose one of them. If a role is already taken the same role cannot be used again. (which means all the wolves cannot be disguised or brutal)
Human
Human
Human
Town Population
Town Population

Town Investigative (MUST be Seer, Apprentice, Superintendant, Gossip or Investigator, also, Santa if you want to be santa for some reason...)
Town Protective (MUST be Guardian, Pharaoh, Security or Mercenary)
Town Killing
Town Support
Random Town Blue

Wolf Deceptive
Wolf Support
Random Wolf
Random Wolf
Town Misguiding (Mason, Wrathful)

Random Independent Biased
Random Independent Unbiased
Random Independent Selective (Thief, Amnesiac and Stranger)

Town Population:
Insomniac - Knows who visits them each night
Knot Expert - Like Wolfsbane, but survives being lynched instead of being wolfed.
 Watchdog - Twice in the game, the Watchdog can choose to protect themselves from all attacks. All who visit the Watchdog on this night will be revealed to them (the lowest-ranking wolf will be revealed if wolves attacked the Watchdog).
Politician - Every night chooses one person whose vote will be counted twice. The target knows that their vote is doubled
Gentleman - Lynch vote counts twice.

Random Blue:
Aside from these few roles, the town support roles can also be gotten.
 Bomber - Gives someone a bomb every night, which will explode in 2 days. The person with the bomb will die with the lynchee.
Cop - Can shoot people two times. Can only shoot from Night 2 onwards. Dies if shoots a blue role.
Gunsmith - Gives someone a gun during 2 nights. The next day, that player learns they have a gun, and can shoot someone via PM. Guns can be saved for a later day, and the Gunsmith cannot give a gun to the same player. Blacksmith in TWGXXI.
Lion Tamer - Has a lion, can unleash it three times in the game. The lion dies if it kills a human or monster.
Psycho - Once in the game, can activate psycho mode, and can kill anybody who visits them.
Sniper - Can kill once each night, starting Night 2. If the Sniper and a wolf are in a 1v1 situation, the Sniper wins, not the wolves.
Wanderer - Can shoot people two times. If they shoot a good blue role, they die the next die. If they shoot a good green role, they won't be able to shoot the next night, and dies the day after the next day.
Witch - Like Monster, but only works once (has 50% chance of working twice), but blue and was for the humans.
Town Protective:

Coroner - Every time someone dies, the Coroner learns their colour. Learns the exact role if Seer has already looked at dead person in TWGVII. Purple in TWGIX.
 Elf - Gets two of the wolves’ discussion PMs but doesn’t who the wolves are neither the player they are going to kill.
 Patrol - Watches someone to see who they visit and who visits them. The Patrol will only see the weakest wolf in the event of a wolfing, can watch themself, if more than two people come (wolves count as one) the third and onwards are caught and do not perform their ability.
 Stalker - Chooses someone to see who they visit (Can only see the wolfee if they stalk the normal wolf (brutal wolf if normal wolf dies).
 Warden - Can check someone each night to see who visited. In a wolfing, sees only one randomized wolf. Can check themself Night 3 onwards.

Town Support:
Inuit - 3 times over the course of the game, can select one dead person at Night. That person will be resurrected for two Nights/Days, and will then die again. They will be permitted a second final post.
Jock - Can distract someone each night, thus roleblocking them, but they cannot distract the same person twice in a row. If one is distracted, he/she will be notified. Wolves still kill even if one of them is roleblocked. If a Brutal Wolf is roleblocked, that Brutal Wolf isn't able to kill someone if lynched the following day. If roleblocks a member of town, nothing happens
 Necromancer - Once during the game (twice in TWGXVIII), the Necromancer can revive someone dead. They cannot revive themselves. They revive at night. Purple in TWGIX.
 Psychic - Once in the game, the Psychic can control who the wolves attack. Anyone can be killed, including a wolf themselves.
Tide Chimer - Can shift the tides once in the game, causing everyone who did not lynch at the end of the day to vote with the Tide Chimer.
 Wolfsbane - Survives the first attempt on his life by the wolves. Immune to all wolf attacks in TWGVII. Survives the first attempt on his life by anybody in TWG LI.

Wolf Deceptive:
Disguised Wolf - Appears green (blue in TWGo and TWGII) in Seer checks.
  Idiot/Rascal Wolf - A Rascal Wolf whom is the Mason of the Wolves, or just an idiot wolf--like a normal Wolf, but will have his exact role detected instead of the usual color by the Seer. Apprentice marks him guilty like a Normal Wolf would do...
Dauber Wolf - Can paint someone each night.
Psychotic Wolf - Chooses a target. If the target has performable actions, then its target will perform its action to itself. If the target is a killing role or if the target has no performable action, then nothing will happen. Targeted people will not be warned if they were controlled by the psychotic wolf or not.
Wolf Support:
Confrere Wolf - Once in the game can choose to check a person. If this person has a special ability, the Confrere Wolf will be able to use their ability once.
Arctic Wolf - Once over the course of the game, will be able to 'resurrect' another Wolf, so that they will be able to vote and converse with the other wolves, and will count as a Wolf should the wolves be 50% of the remaining players. The resurrected Wolf will not be able to speak in the game topic, vote for someone to lynch or be lynched. If the Arctic Wolf dies, the resurrected Wolf dies too. Due to their unique fur as opposed to regular wolves, the Arctic Wolf will be identified specifically as the Arctic Wolf if they are lynched.
Cowardly Wolf - A Cowardly Wolf that is equivalent to a Refugee, but only has two vests instead of the usual four, and also sided for the Wolves so he can't win with anyone but with Wolves. If all other wolves die, his team loses, as he can't kill out of his cowardice.
Decoy Wolf - Blocks someone from using their ability each night.
Despaired Wolf - If killed by someone, the person who visited the Despaired Wolf will also die. Multiple visitors means that everyone who visited them will die, even if only one killing role visited them.
Eidetic Wolf - Wolf version of the Insomniac.
Fake Wolfsbane - Blocks all attacks from the town the first time they are attacked (excluding Witch kills). The Apprentice sees them as guilty.
Hypnowolf - 3 times per game, can choose a player to hypnotize. This player does the opposite of their role (i.e Seer->Fail Seer, Vigilante-> Guardian)
Magician Wolf - Can convert only one player to a wolf on Night 5 or after, if the player has special powers they lose them if converted.
Random Wolf:
Brutal Wolf - If a Brutal Wolf is lynched, someone of their choice dies too.
Wolf - An ordinary Wolf with no special powers.
Wolf Shaman - Is just like a Seer, but is a wolf.
Espionage Wolf - Wolf version of a Stalker.

After everyone chooses their roles, a rolelist will be shown comprising all the roles chosen by the users.
If a user does not choose a role by the end of 24 hours, they are given a random role.
dar
« Reply #1014 on: October 27, 2017, 03:48:23 PM »

Vote yes for no reason

and update Bid Q
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 27, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »

I feel like wolves would be quite OP, as there are quite a few OP wolves on these lists, not quite as much with the humans. Also, every wolf has an ability. Combining that with a NB, one which could be the Assassin which kils every night, and town seems kinda bleeped. Also, are the independent roles assigned randomly, or did the bidder forget to put their lists in?

Voting no.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 27, 2017, 04:58:16 PM »

They are assigned randomly.

According to the bidder, it's up to the choice of the wolves whether they wanna choose Disguised Wolf or not..IDK how I feel about that Hmm

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 27, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »

No, choosing your role hasn't even really been that good when it comes to final results

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 27, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »

Yes... because I think it would be fun. Not sure how balanced it would be, but it still seems fun.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 27, 2017, 06:45:19 PM »

it would be incredibly unbalanced
no, town is screwed unless the Wolves go 'sacrifice a Wolf' or something

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 135   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.