Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Topic (Bidding Status: Closed)  (Read 223184 times)
dar
« Reply #930 on: November 13, 2017, 05:09:57 AM »

I think she meant the one bid in the bidding queue.. I may be wrong.
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: November 13, 2017, 05:38:20 AM »

Faraway City, bid by Archi, will be the 107th official TWG. Congratulations!

New bid:
Revenge of the Beep:
TWG whatever: Revenge of the Beep

Originating in a Satire Game made by a 12-year old with the username of Chasi Cheesemaster Weran, the honker honks every night and roleblocks the cop. In this game, there are three honkers, and four wolves. The honkers are unbiased, which means that they will win with whoever meets the win condition. They are only prevented from winning if they all die. They do not know each other, and the player will be notified if they have been honked. There will not be a fail honker for this game, and the honk will roleblock any role with a special ability that they can choose to activate. The person with the ability activated won't kill the honker except if they are the Psycho, or it's wolf equivalent. Gracefully, the honk roleblock will prevent the ability from being used, so that you can use it once again. The honk will do nothing else.

Here is the role list.

The basic people of town usually don't have a special ability. The only basic town person that has a color other than green is usually the Mason.

Human - This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed.
Human
Human

Mason - As explained in the description, this is a Human, that is seered Red.

Now here are the representatives of town, they have a special ability, some that can be activated, and some that is only activated under a special occasion.

Seer - Can recieve either a color or a honk (duh), not both, each night.
Guardian - Can guard anyone from being honked or killed. Will not recieve a honk if the target is honked, can only be killed if wolves attack target. The target will not be killed if the guardian is guarding the target. Can be killed if guarding psycho.
Wolfsbane - Can survive the first attack from a wolf. I do not know how, but it's possible.
Cop - If fires at a town representative, will instantly shoot self. Has three uses.
Psycho - Once in the game, can kill any and every player that visits this player for a night. Will not be roleblocked by a honk. Instead will kill the honker.

Here are the werewolves, the main threat to the town. They can kill each night, but only one per night. If visits a Psycho while he uses his ability, the first ranked will be killed. The four know each other.

Basic Wolf (1) - Can only kill, be honked, or converse with the werewolves.
Disguised Wolf (2) - Is a werewolf, but seered green.
Brutal Wolf (3) - If lynched, will kill a player, essentially taking him/her down with the wolf. Otherwise just a werewolf.
Shaman Wolf (4) - Is the werewolf equivalent of the Seer, otherwise just a werewolf.

Here are some of the other roles. They do not know each other. One could be either a biased or unbiased. Biased means they win over all when their win conditions are met. Unbiased means that they win with whoever meets their win conditions.

Amnesiac (Unbiased)
- Once in the game, can remember a dead player's role. Wins with either remembered player's team or, if hasn't used his ability, with everyone. Not roleblocked by honk.
Vigilante (Biased) - Can shoot anyone, but himself (duh), thrice in the game. Wins over all. Roleblocked by honk.
Honker (Unbiased) - They can honk a player every night. Does not know the other honkers. Not roleblocked by honk.
Honker (Unbiased)
Honker (Unbiased)

Now, play safely, or kill literally everyone, or do some other strat, your choice.
Shendelzare
« Reply #932 on: November 13, 2017, 05:40:06 AM »

I would like to vote "NO" since...
- Name's too damn obvious, I don't want ruining surprises.
- Having three damn honkers are just too far.
- Wondering what's the usual goal of a Honker?
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: November 13, 2017, 05:57:53 AM »

I would like to vote "NO" since...
- Name's too damn obvious, I don't want ruining surprises.
- Having three damn honkers are just too far.
- Wondering what's the usual goal of a Honker?
- Name isn't really why you can say no
- I guess that's true but Cheesy ChasiMaster Weren can change to 1-2
- 1. They're unbiased
2. They win with whoever wins as long as at least one of them is alive. Read the description of the game first

A Red Cube
Shendelzare
« Reply #934 on: November 13, 2017, 05:59:47 AM »

- It's generally a very minor issue, and I haven't stated it.
- Okay.
- Forgot.
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 13, 2017, 06:00:11 AM »

- Ok
- Ok
- Ok

A Red Cube
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 13, 2017, 06:01:45 AM »

No because the bidder spent more time explaining Humans than the new role, which still makes no sense

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Apply for Survivor: Krakatoa! https://forms.gle/1u82x5rLrs8FoZEA9

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 13, 2017, 06:22:15 AM »

Yes.

Snom
dar
« Reply #938 on: November 13, 2017, 06:29:19 AM »

No because the bidder spent more time explaining Humans than the new role, which still makes no sense

I was going to vote yes but after reading this I reread the description and this is what it consisted of

"This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed. This role can only vote, and be honked, or killed."

Vote yes, because the fake desc was a joke. Actual desc is in the bid. I don't see anything wrong with the honker now that it can roleblock the wolves. The bidder has my honker an upgrade to actually fit TWG.
I am a little surprised that the Honkers are not town-aligned though.. Well, they can team up with wolf if they want.. I think. The rolelist is actually good to, with a guardian.. Is he OP or not if he can only be killed guardin- oh I think it means he only dies from werewolves when guarding his target.
memes
The Senate
Franchise Owner

I am the senate!

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 13, 2017, 09:50:25 AM »

yes
genius idea

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...

..unnatural.
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 13, 2017, 10:09:48 AM »

Ok wait- this might actually be kind of interesting.

- If I was a honker, and I honked KKE, who was seer, would she then receive a PM with the word "Honk" on it instead of her results?
- If the wolfsbane was honked the night they were attacked by the wolves, would they still survive the attack?
- If the Cop was honked the night they chose to use a shot, would they waste their shot?
- Slightly confused about the Guardian's description- it says that the Guardian can protect anyone from being killed or being honked, but then it says that if the player that the Guardian is protecting gets honked, the Guardian won't also be honked? So which is it- can the Guardian guard players from being honked or not

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 13, 2017, 10:55:18 AM »

Ok wait- this might actually be kind of interesting.

- If I was a honker, and I honked KKE, who was seer, would she then receive a PM with the word "Honk" on it instead of her results?
Oh my god that would be epic
- If the wolfsbane was honked the night they were attacked by the wolves, would they still survive the attack?
They're gonna get a loud honk instead rip
- If the Cop was honked the night they chose to use a shot, would they waste their shot?
What if they use a honker thing instead of a pistol?
- Slightly confused about the Guardian's description- it says that the Guardian can protect anyone from being killed or being honked, but then it says that if the player that the Guardian is protecting gets honked, the Guardian won't also be honked? So which is it- can the Guardian guard players from being honked or not
My guess is that he instead gets the honk

A Red Cube
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 13, 2017, 12:29:45 PM »

Quote from: Anonymous bidder
Nickito is sorta correct, and I don't think that description mock did much good, Chasi.

I spent a little too much time explaining human.

Also, Guardian could only be killed from werewolves if guarding his target. I should've clarified that.
yves
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

#YERI: i'm original visual

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: November 13, 2017, 02:01:46 PM »

yes a million times yes

Choconilla is actin like an alt
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 13, 2017, 02:40:26 PM »

yes
it see;s fun
imagine how weird it'll be if 3 random people gets HONKd
it's gonna be weird
we liek mudkipz i mean weird things

A Red Cube
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.