Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Pizzeria HD Discussion  (Read 114916 times)
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: January 11, 2018, 05:51:01 AM »

After so many ranks, I finally got the Perfect sticker as my last sticker in the app.
Why did this take you so much time?

What I do believe:
- My moto in life is ''no one's perfect, not even the best''
- After some bans and fights with no defense, I can say I can't be a part of anything in my life. That's my poor destiny.
- Residents of this community are slowly leaving. People who helped me not to leave too, are gone for good. So, what am I supposed to do? Stay here alone or leave too?
- I am just a guest for everyone here, why should I have an avatar? I will treat as one of those.
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 11, 2018, 02:38:14 PM »

Why did this take you so much time?

I'm not really good with getting perfects in this game.
I had to use Tastyville Trio as the fastest way of getting there.
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 26, 2018, 06:47:16 AM »

I'm not really good with getting perfects in this game.
I had to use Tastyville Trio as the fastest way of getting there.
You mean getting the sticker?

What I do believe:
- My moto in life is ''no one's perfect, not even the best''
- After some bans and fights with no defense, I can say I can't be a part of anything in my life. That's my poor destiny.
- Residents of this community are slowly leaving. People who helped me not to leave too, are gone for good. So, what am I supposed to do? Stay here alone or leave too?
- I am just a guest for everyone here, why should I have an avatar? I will treat as one of those.
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 04, 2018, 12:48:21 PM »

I finally did it. It took me a few ranks later than Hot Doggeria HD, despite Pizzeria HD having less customers and the fact that I played it after Hot Doggeria HD. Maybe because I either ranked up too fast or there weren't that many specials to give to the remaining silver star customers. Gold star customers kept coming back.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.