Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24   
Print
Author Topic: OcFanatic's Fan Characters  (Read 53041 times)
OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2017, 03:54:24 AM »

Wait, so he wears the outfit he has in his Customerpalooza picture now? I drew him wearing the other one...  Nervous
Other one? You mean my drawing, also Grimm's outfit is my vision.

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »

Cheezella Melt

Birthday: June 4
Home: Mount Monterey, Munchmore
Friends:
  • Cheese Wheel
  • Cheddar Macks
  • Swiss Zack
  • Pepper Jack
  • Ash
  • Cookies
  • Kiel
  • Chris
  • Brusscess
  • Pepper
Relatives:
  • Unnamed parents
  • Unnamed 10 older brothers
Lover: Single
Likes: Cheer, Pranks, Cheese, Music, Fighting, Friends, Normal life
Dislikes: Classical, Radley, Science, School
Allergies: None
Hobbies:
  • Cheerleading
  • Gymnastic
  • Fighting
Bio:
She grew up in a mountain where everything and everyone is made of cheese, she live a normal life with her parents and her 10 older brothers. She always into gymnastic seen living in Mount Monterey has many obstacle. When she heard a story about a another dimension where everything isn't made of food, she try many ways to go to that place but no luck, until she saw a person in a cloak holding 5 warp coins. She stole one of it and opens it. When she got in, she saw a girl who isn't made of food. They became friends after this and play video games together. Few days later, she went back home with warp coin. When grew up, she decided to travel Munchmore to stop Radley's reign with the help of her new friends.
Orders:
Coming Soon
Trivia:
  • Her birthday is the day cheese day celebrated.
  • She is the reason how Pepper wanted to be a cheerleader.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:14:08 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2017, 11:19:34 PM »

Please do Ash next!
If Ash has the popular vote...

The Shoutbox Master
b u p 何
Restaurant Legend

E E E E E E E E E E

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2017, 11:28:48 PM »

I voted for Ash

E
Noob triggered (Jan.6)
Magnet Shroom (Jan.14)
Chomper (Jan.22)
Sabo(One piece) (Jan.30)
Nick Foles (Feb.4)
Potatoes (Feb.11)
Carue(One piece) (Feb.17)
Antonio Brown (Feb.25)
Ace(One Piece) (Mar.1)
Pika-Vanni (Mar.7)
Clovers (Mar 13)
Bup (Mar.19)
Chibi Monika (Mar.27)
TCB Dad (Apr.1)
Trafalgar D. Water Law(OP) (Apr.7)
Rob Lucci(One Piece) (Apr.15)
Earth (Apr.22)
Creepy JacksFilms (Apr.27)
Cinco de Mayo Onion (May.2)
Silvers Rayleigh(One Piece) (May.8.)
CG This is America (May 17)
E (May 24)
OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2017, 04:33:04 AM »

Ash Ketchup

Birthday: June 5
Home: Sauceland, Munchmore
Friends:
  • Cheezella
  • Cookies
  • Kiel
  • Chris
  • Brusscess
Relatives:
  • Unnamed parents
  • Unnamed adoptive parents/li]
Dislikes: Bullies, Injury, Radley, Destruction
Hobbies:
  • Taking care of the children
  • Nursing
  • Reading books out-loud
Bio:
When he was a baby, he was abandoned by his parents and was dropped infront of the orphanage. He lives a sad life in the orphanage and no one play with him till' he got adopted in the age of 8. Eventhough he was happy with his new family, he always get bullied in school. There parents saw his injury and healed him up seen his parents are doctors. He admired his parents doing that he decided to learn about health and become a doctor. But seen his too young to be a doctor, he decided to be a nurse when the time is right. He decided to go back to the orphanage to take care of children seen they reminded of him before getting adopted. When he heard Radley creating havoc around Munchmore, he decided to stop him with his new friends.
Orders:
Coming Soon
Trivia:
  • His birthday is the day Ketchup day celebrated.
  • His name is a pun for "Ash Ketchum" from Pokemon.

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2017, 08:47:22 PM »

Tiebreaker!! Which 4 Fcs will be next!?

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Papa's Replacement

Coco, Skye is not a hat.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2017, 08:52:31 PM »

I voted for Doug.

#Enough

Cornflakeses are awesome~

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings! Cheesy

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2017, 10:12:29 PM »

While i wait for the popular vote, here are the 6 of the main fan characters of mine about thoughts of the debutants who appear in there favorite restaurant. I rather put Ripley, but i don't know much about her.
Mac:

Mac: Let's see, Olivia is nice and always gave me tips on being around people. Sienna is like Olivia but we enjoy eating together. Hope always bring hope to everyone including me. I even called her the "Ultimate Hope" My grandmother Crystal who is also my master and taught me to predict the future to words. Not only that but we always have fun times including Crook. And the best Pastaria debutant is Deano the gondolier!! He always gave me ride in his gondola!! Amazing!! He's the best customer ever!!
Deano: Um...? Mac?

Can't see well? Here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=19535.msg1826246#msg1826246
Choco:
Choco: Well Hacky Zak is a friend of mine and always go to every rides we ever go. I do know his job, but his not serious on his job. Why did i hired him? Julep is a family friend and her famly, her Great-grandfather sold the land to our family. I always love to buy those flowers. Ember always took care of the fire and i admired her bravery, i wish i was brave like her. Iggy is quite the best, we always do some stargazing and not only that but his grandfather is my hero Professor Fitz. I admired Rudy's music, i always love to listen to it, i hope i fixed the Crustwhich theater ontime.
Frostfire:
Frostfire: Mayor Mallow is the mayor of Frostfield and believes that everyone has soft side, well it's true. Sometimes i love to prank that mallow person, my sister doesn't like that to happened. Nevade is quite my least favorite Cupcakeria debutant, seen she's from Calypso Island and loves summer and i don't. She is quite a pacifist type, but we do hangout. Scarlett always gives the best love advice, if wouldn't for her, then me and Grimm wouldn't be a couple. Santa which is everyone's favorite person, and i love him eventhough he gave me coal every christmas. But i love that jolly elf. Trishna is more a picky eater like the mayor, but she always help me give me spooky fashion tips. She even pick me the Phantom of the Opera costume.
Grimm:
Grimm: Thoughts about the customers who debut in my favorite restaurant? Let's see, Austin and I always pick bottles for his collection. He even help do some shopping in the mart. It gave me interest on collecting. I known Rhonda seen i always gave her the box of corn and deliver, i also love that Rico and Rhonda being lovers. They kinda remind me of Frostfire and me. Perri and I always do some bird watching and she always ask help from me to do some community thing. Brody always help me doing some sketches on the view of Toastwood, he always wanted to sketch one of the members of Thornemerald but no luck. One time, he try to sketch my sister but she throw a cactus on him. Yikes...let not forget about Chester, he is our neighbor next door. I always help him for the supplies, but i sorta hate him for dating my grandmother.
Chester: Oh sure you don't want me to date your grandmother, but you can date that goth girl.
Grimm: Shut it old man!!
Blueberry:
Blueberry: It's a good thing i'm friends with them. Whiff always help me become stronger and braver seen i always fainted everything i got scared. Both Janana and Cherissa are my bestfriends, we always bake pies together using our favorite fruits, sure there Munchmore fans but they always gave me wonderful stories about it. Steven always gave me groovy mood and always be patience. And the last but not atleast Duke Gotcha, who is my least favorite. Why? Because she tries to uncover the true identity of Prankster Pie, which is me. But not really, seen i have a split personality. And yes, the Bakeria debutants hate Prankster Pie for causing the Pie fight.
Benjamin:
Benjamin: It's a good thing you said it!! Zoe always help me relax and being in peace with her guitar!! Nick always love to do some extreme water sports, so i help him out and row fast as a speed boat!! Geogrito is the richest customer ever!! But we never hangout very much seen his boring!! Quinn is the most grumpiest person ever next to my dad!! But we sometimes talk whenever is a closer situation. Rico is the best one here!! We usually race eachother using our motorcycle, and i always win!! I also enjoy his famous chili!! Xandra has the best personality ever!! I always join her to every pranks she pulled over!! And my dad Jojo!! Everseen i got revealed, he accept who am i today!! But he always get mad on me rather i come home late or causing trouble!! But he always enjoy eating together!!

Part 2: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24054.msg1835352#msg1835352
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 04:54:35 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2017, 01:12:26 AM »

Gosh it's a slow voting today, anyway...there are 2 remainings!! Who will be next!?

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2017, 04:14:42 AM »

Doug Score

Birthday: February 4
Home: Tastyville, Flipverse
Occupation: Student in Tastyville Elementary School, Member of Munchmore Fan Club, Agent of Flipverse Spy Society, Baseball player in Tastyville Elementary Baseball team
Likes: Baseball, Pinch Hitwell, Kenji, Eating Competitions, School, Normal Life, Tomatoes, Hats, Tastyville Tomato, Places,
Dislikes: Special Life, Investigating, Collecting Information, Disguises, Kidnapping, Steakout, Spying, Bad guys, Criminals
Favorite Holiday: Baseball Season
Favorite Restaurant: Papa's Hotdogerria
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Investigating
  • Baseball
  • Gymnastic
  • Collecting hats, cards, and balls
Bio:
It's unknown where he came from, but no knows that he was spy with his sister that both of them got send to Tastyville at his age of 8 by her own mother to have more information about the closers, chefs, and customers due to them being suspicious. They both live in there uncle's apartment and both went toschool. After his first day of school, he saw a boy who's appearance is tomato-themed got bullied by the kids. He decided to stop them from bullying that kid, after the kids ran away, he grab the kid's hand to pulled and the kid said thanks. He wanted to know the kid's name and they kid said that his name is Greg, making Doug surprised seen he is one of Papa Louie's customer. He decided to hangout Greg to get more information. One time, when Greg ask Doug to go the baseball game. He accepted, only to get more information. Atfirst, he thought that the game is boring but when Pinch Hitwell pitch the ball so hard to the sky, he started to get interest on baseball. Greg helped him play baseball and did it successfully. He even interested about tomatoes from Munchmore, inspiring about Kenji's eating competition, and started to collect hats. He started to think that being a normal boy isn't so bad, but he's still doing his mission as spy and collect information.
Orders:
Coming Soon
Relationship-> http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24054.msg1848641#msg1848641
Trivia:
  • His birthday is the day he was sent to Tastyville as a birthday gift.
  • He and Greg have something incommon. The only difference that Doug's way mature and responsible,
    and appears to stay away from trouble.
  • He appears to have a warp coin, he got it from Greg.

* Doug.jpg (83.65 KB, 315x370 - viewed 107 times.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:12:30 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2017, 04:19:40 AM »

Doug is the last main fan characters of mine!! Yeah!!

Also vote for the next!!

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2017, 03:01:18 AM »

Neptune Shine

Birthday: June 8
Home: Calypso Island, Flipverse
Friends:
  • Kahuna
  • Ivy
  • Nevada
  • Star
  • Iggy
Relatives:
  • Berry Shine (Father)
  • Luna Shine (Mother)
  • Atlas Shine (Older twin-brother)
  • Sundae Shine (Younger Sister)
  • Gremmie (Cousin)
Likes: Astronomy, Mythology, Swimming, Stories, Night, Planets
Dislikes: Munchmore, Lobster, Pirates, Pineapple
Favorite Holiday: Comet Con
Favorite Restaurant: Papa's Freezeria
Allergies: Lobster
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Swimming
  • Scuba-diving
  • Astronomy
  • Surfing
Bio:
Neptune is younger twin brother of Atlas, he is the brains of the twins everseen his sister was lost in sea. His parents forgive of what they did, but Neptune doesn't forgive himself seen he and his brother is the one who made Sundae swim in the sea. He started to come to the roofs every night and wish upon the shooting star to bring back her sister. One night when he was about to wish the shooting star, he saw the lunar eclipse. Admiring the beauty that makes him into astronomy. He started to study astronomy and he surprised about the roman gods in each planets. He even started to like the gods and goddessess, and his twin brother always help him research about there origins. For 4 years he enjoys astronomy and gods and goddesses, and his own sister has returned home and he surprised that she's different now.
Orders:
Coming Soon
Trivia:
  • He and his brother's birthday is the day Ocean day celebrated.
  • His favorite God is Poseidon the King of Sea, which his roman name is Neptune. While his favorite Goddess is Athena the Goddess of Wisdom.
  • Like his name, his favorite planet is Neptune.

* Neptune.jpg (86.45 KB, 315x370 - viewed 96 times.)

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2017, 04:53:08 AM »

Part two about the thoughts about the debutants in there favorite restaurant. I rather do Pepper and Onion, but both there favorite restaurant has many of debutants.
Sundae:
Sundae: I'm waiting for my thoughts for so long!!
Doug: Didn't you started that seen-
Sundae: Anyways!! Let's start with Kahuna who always teaching me about surfing and admired his stories!! I admire Ninjoy's noble deeds everseen my return, and i wish i could fight like her!! But she is oddly familiar. Captain Cori is like the best captain ever!! She sails my favorite cruise the S.S. Louie, but i sorta hate when she defeated Luau LePunch!! Utah always help about the tours around Flipverse so i can see every Papa's restaurant!! Ivy too, she even help see the pictures of the places around!! And last but not the least my cousin Gremmie!! We enjoy surfing, swimming, and scuba-diving together!! I sorta like beating him in arm-wrestling!!
Doug:
Doug: Of course i could give you some information about the Papa's Hotdoggeria debutants, seen i'm a spy. Bertha is quite the umpire in Griller Stadium, and do like how she judge the pork-rib eating competition. I always admired Kenji's eating, i wish i could eat fast as him. Willow is...creepy. But i always comfort about her feelings, seen she reminded of me. Radlynn is a friend of mine from Munchmore fan club, but i have feeling that she was working with Radley Madish. Afterall, Sasha did told me that she knew that Radley's coming in S.S. Louie. Shannon is my least favorite, why? Cause' she try to uncover the Flipverse Spy Society. No wonder that Blueberry's least favorite is Duke Gotcha. And my favorite of all is Pinch Hitwell seen his the reason how got into Baseball. I wish i could be like Pinch Hitwell, but i have to do my duty as a spy.
Chica:
Chica: My thoughts? Okay then, let's start with Scooter. Scooter might be a rowdy type, but she does have caring heart and look-up to everyone. Professor Fitz might be caring, but he does keep experimenting those poor Brussel Lark. Sometimes i free those birds to there freedom. Same goes to Boomer, she accidentally break every windows whenever the stunts she pull over. I always love Skyler's fashion treatment, those steampunk clothing is the bomb. I don't want to talk about Xolo.
Marble:
Marble: I always like to see Yippy in a joyful smile, that makes me want to buy those cookies. I wish there's a boy scout, good thing my brother is planning about it. The dad Johnny and i always cut wood together, we both enjoy eating breakfast and deliver wood. People think i would be lumberjack like him, but i wanted to be a police officer like Hank. Hank is the first one i met, he always give tips on becoming a cop. One time, he help stop a bank robbery and i did it successfully. But i did see him fell to the well when he was about to save Yippy. Foodini always give show, one time i won the maple shot and got myself a onion lumberjack. I didn't want that gift, so i give it to Onion and he give to his cousin. And last but not the least Wendy who i always help her fix the car. She even gave 10% discount.

Part 1: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24054.msg1834299#msg1834299
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:24:22 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Papa's Replacement

Coco, Skye is not a hat.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2017, 04:55:55 AM »

Chica: I don't want to talk about Xolo.

Laugh

#Enough

Cornflakeses are awesome~

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings! Cheesy

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

OcFanatic
"I'm a Liar!!&
Papa's Replacement

Mercury the Liar

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2017, 03:01:35 AM »

Tiebreaker!! Who will win?!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.