Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24   
Print
Author Topic: OcFanatic's Fan Characters  (Read 80993 times)
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »

I voted for Pepper. I would've voted for Mira, but Mora doesn't have a Style B yet.  Nervous
You just wanted to see her cheerleading outfit, right?

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2017, 08:26:53 PM »

No, just anything would be cool.

(I wonder what Mora's Style B should look like?  Hmm)

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Please vote on my FC topic! *sandwich to the head for advertising*
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2017, 08:33:34 PM »

No, just anything would be cool.

(I wonder what Mora's Style B should look like?  Hmm)
Mira: Maybe a piece of garbage seen she's trash...

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2017, 08:39:13 PM »

Mora: HEY!  Evil

I've tried giving her a Style B outfit before, but it ended up looking too much like her Style A.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »

Mora: HEY!  Evil

I've tried giving her a Style B outfit before, but it ended up looking too much like her Style A.
I wish i could help but i can't think of her style b...

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2017, 02:17:26 AM »

There 3 left, who will have the style b?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2017, 04:16:13 AM »

I voted for Harlequin Shocked

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2017, 05:21:45 AM »

Pyzar Flag

Birthday: January 23
Home: Frostfield, Flipverse
Occupation: Owner of Frostywood Cafe, leader of Frostywood flag, student in Frostfield high
Personality:
Kind, Friendly, Brave, Resourceful, Caring, Challenging, Heroic, Surviving-ready
Friends:
  • Blaze (Girlfriend)
  • Woody
  • Ripley
  • Chester
  • Marble
Relatives:
  • Unnamed parents
  • Unnamed siblings
Lover: Blaze
Likes: Cocoa, Cafe, Capture the flags, Winter, Camping, Survive, Camping, Family, Winning, Relaxation, Mountains
Dislikes: Jester X Game and his challenges, Losing, Loneliness, Chores, Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Restaurant: Papa's Cupcakeria
Allergies: Maple
Medical Problem: None
Headcanon Voice: Unknown
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Surviving
  • Playing the game
  • Traveling
  • Hiking
  • Camping
Bio:
He grew ups in Frostfield and was working in his mother's cafe when he was 5 years old. When he was 8, he discovered a game that captures the flag. He decided to join the game, his team lost at his first try. After his lost, he decided to practice and rejoin the games, and in his 15th try...his team won. After his won, he got interested on capture the flags. He decided to create his own team and play capture the flag. Leveling-up his skill makes him a hero to Frostfield seen he rescue everyone from a bear stampede and many heroic deeds. Eventhough he loves doing so, he can't stop working in his mother's cafe seen that's how his mother's love of her cafe as much as his love of the game.
Orders:
Coming soon
Trivia:
  • His KCP design was created by AyKooChao.
  • He appears that he met Jester X Game and Harlequin X Game, Jester X Game did made a challenge about Capture the flag.

* Random8B.jpg (25.76 KB, 283x333 - viewed 112 times.)

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2017, 05:25:44 AM »

What?
His Jester X Game and he makes challenges for him to be happy...Pyzar is one of the competitors there. And no...i'm not gonna make a arch about it.

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »

Pyzar Flag

Birthday: January 23
Home: Frostfield, Flipverse
Occupation: Owner of Frostywood Cafe, leader of Frostywood flag, student in Frostfield high
Personality:
Kind, Friendly, Brave, Resourceful, Caring, Challenging, Heroic, Surviving-ready
Friends:
  • Blaze (Girlfriend)
  • Woody
  • Ripley
  • Chester
  • Marble
Relatives:
  • Unnamed parents
  • Unnamed siblings
Lover: Blaze
Likes: Cocoa, Cafe, Capture the flags, Winter, Camping, Survive, Camping, Family, Winning, Relaxation, Mountains
Dislikes: Jester X Game and his challenges, Losing, Loneliness, Chores, Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Restaurant: Papa's Cupcakeria
Allergies: Maple
Headcanon Voice: Unknown
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Surviving
  • Playing the game
  • Traveling
  • Hiking
  • Camping
Bio:
He grew ups in Frostfield and was working in his mother's cafe when he was 5 years old. When he was 8, he discovered a game that captures the flag. He decided to join the game, his team lost at his first try. After his lost, he decided to practice and rejoin the games, and in his 15th try...his team won. After his won, he got interested on capture the flags. He decided to create his own team and play capture the flag. Leveling-up his skill makes him a hero to Frostfield seen he rescue everyone from a bear stampede and many heroic deeds. Eventhough he loves doing so, he can't stop working in his mother's cafe seen that's how his mother's love of her cafe as much as his love of the game.
Orders:
Coming soon
Trivia:
  • His KCP design was created by AyKooChao.
  • He appears that he met Jester X Game and Harlequin X Game, Jester X Game did made a challenge about Capture the flag.

Hey, it's my ex-random!  Smiley

Randomness:

-W117

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2017, 05:11:27 AM »

Doug Score's Relationship (Still need updated)

Friends
Enemies
Lovers/Crush
Family
Team

Fan Characters:
  • Penelope Score
    They been a sibling team after the death of their father. Eventhough there partners and always fight together for justice, both of them always fight eachother. There used to be good siblings, but when Doug trusted a nice man turn out to be a criminal he kill his father and Penelope blame Doug for it. When there mother or known them as chief of FSS assigned those two to a mission in Tastyville to collect information about the customers, closers, and chefs seen they seem a threat to Flipverse, making those two uncomfortable about the mission. But atleast they don't go on missions together went collecting info.
  • Sundae Shine
    The two met eachother when Doug was assigned to stop a crime leader on releasing metal sharks in the beaches of Calypso Island on a age of 4, he rescue Sundae and after that they hang a bit. They only been friends for a week seen Doug has to return the society. Doug was thinking on reunited Sundae that's when they meet eachother again on the Munchmore Fan Club. Doug was surprised that she's different now...now they hang-out and meet new people, and doing some Munchmore stuff.
  • Mackenzie "Mac" Ball
  • Choco Helium
  • Pepper Deluxe
  • Onion Burg
  • Frostfire Sprinkle
  • Grimm Cheese
  • Chica Wing
  • Marble Syrup
  • Blueberry Pi
  • Benjamin Taco
Flipline Characters:
  • Greg
    They first met at the end of Doug's first day of school when Doug saw Greg being bullied by the other kids. He stop them from bullying Greg, Doug saw the bullies ran and comfort Greg. He realized that he is one of Papa Louie's loyal customer. He decided to hangout only to gain more information. When Greg invited him to go to the baseball match eventhough his not interested on baseball but that's when he saw the home run from Pinch Hitwell. After that, he gain more relationship with Greg and got interested the things Greg does. But he feels guilty on losing his bestfriend seen his mother thinks his a threat along with other loyal customers.
  • Bertha
  • Pinch Hitwell
  • Kenji
  • Taylor
  • Peggy
  • Willow
  • Radlynn
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:16:43 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2017, 05:02:41 AM »

Brusscess Lark

Birthday: April 9
Food Specie: Brussel
Home: Brussel Lark, Munchmore
Occupation: Princess of Brussel Lark Kingdom, Member of Munchmore Freedom Gang
Personality:
Caring, Nice, Naive, Cheerful, Excited, Helpful
Friends:
  • All the Larks
  • Cookies
  • Kiel
  • Cheezella
  • Ash
  • Chris
Relatives:
  • Unnamed Parents
  • Bruno Lark (Younger Brother)
Lover: Single
Likes: Flying, Music, Dancing, Art, Dresses, Friends, Larks, Family, Stories
Dislikes: Radley Madish and his minions, Betrayal, Destruction, Enemies, Fight
Allergies: None
Headcanon Voice: Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time
Hobbies:
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Dressing-up
  • Flying
Bio:
Brusscess was born a princess in the kingdom of Brussel Lark, which the kingdom is one of the Lark division. She hope one day she be a better queen to lead her people, even if she's too excited about it. She also discovered that she has little brother when she was 8, she didn't know why her parents hide that fact from her. On her 18th birthday, her mother gave her the crown that could protect her from any harm. After that, she discovered there's an invasion. She discovered that one who invade is Radley Madish and his minions, and he took every possession. She's about to stop them but was stop by another brussel lark who turn's out to be her brother. After that happened, she determined to stop there reign of terror with help of her new friends that was formed in "The Munchmore Freedom Gang"
Trivia:
  • She's a Pacifist.
  • She always wanted to reform Radley Madish and his minions, so she can reunite her long lost brother.
  • She appears to know Blue Barry.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:47:51 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »

Here's Harlequin's styles, her style B is her disguise mode. She often use it for disguises and when her father is taking a break from his challenges. I'll put the pic in her info.

* Harley's styles.jpg (160.62 KB, 717x484 - viewed 586 times.)

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2017, 05:47:20 PM »

Nice!

Randomness:

-W117

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2017, 05:57:23 PM »

I adore your art!And yup,always love Harlequin's style A. Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.