Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 113   
Print
Author Topic: Flippin' Next Generation's Q&A  (Read 203670 times)
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2017, 03:37:54 AM »

Jim, what about Plumm?
Sam, thoughts about my next-gen Pepper Jill/Jillian?
Laura, how did you met the Freezeria twins?
Jim:Oh........
Jim:Milly please do me a flavor! Nervous
(Jim runs away)
Milly:What's the problem,why is Jim so scared?? Huh?

Sam:What if I say..She's like,Era 2 Pepper Jack!!Jk,does she like pizza too? Laugh

Laura:In an early period,I was going around on the Calyspo Island..Yes!!I traveled there for selling my drink!There,I met Alice,she was reading some kinds of lewd model magazines under the cocount tree?Afterward,I just knew Jenny,she was walking around the suburbs of Burgerburgh.By Alice's explaination,I now understand that Alice and Jenny are a pair of twins. Laugh

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2017, 03:43:55 AM »

Milly, he scared about answering about my next-gen Plumm...thoughts about her>
Randy, have you ever cause' trouble in school?
Sam, thoughts about Sky Ninja?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 20, 2017, 03:49:41 AM »

Milly, he scared about answering about my next-gen Plumm...thoughts about her>
Randy, have you ever cause' trouble in school?
Sam, thoughts about Sky Ninja?
Milly:Looks like Jim is just afraid of Plumm if she might play pranks on him!Plumm looks so delicious and seems to be a very good dancer.Not sure if Plumm will hate Jim a lot because Jim looks like Timm too much! Laugh

Randy:Currently,no yet. Grumpy

Sam:I love everything about Japanese!And yes,Sky Ninja is my favorite rollercoaster.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2017, 03:56:43 AM »

Yeah, Plumm might hate Jim due to being Timm's son, eventhough she is Timm's daughter.

Sam, Jim, and Millers, what happens if you meet my next-gen?
Florida, thoughts about the Freezeria debutants?
Elliot, thoughts about Laura's parents?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2017, 05:06:15 AM »

Yeah, Plumm might hate Jim due to being Timm's son, eventhough she is Timm's daughter.

Sam, Jim, and Millers, what happens if you meet my next-gen?
Florida, thoughts about the Freezeria debutants?
Elliot, thoughts about Laura's parents?
Sam:We shall have a friendly fighting match between each other!Or maybe we just share pizza  Smiley
Jim:I'D LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ,AND BEFRIEND FINN!! Grin However,eerr..I'm still hesitating.I will not be willing to meet Plumm,seen Milly tells me she hates Mr.Timm.Each part of my personalities are almost the same with dad. Sad
Millers:If that's ok..I'll make up my mind on protecting Pearl.She needs love.  Sad

Florida:Aha!That's a good question!Cpt. Cori for the first,she's the greatest and my most adored captain in my opinion.not for millers he's hella dangerous and salty AngrySecond one is for my challanger,Gremmie!He also has taught me a lot about surfing,and I felt quite grateful.Although I still look down to his brash personality. Bored Third,my master,Kahuna!!He taught me not only lots of surfing skills,but also bunches of life lessons.So he has to be my second favorite person after my father.Forth,Utah,my anut,she's a very active and positive person,that's why I like talking to her a lot.Fifth,Ninjoy.I don't much know about her,but the ninja identity,it seems mysterious.Booooo!The last one,Ivy...?Have to admit,I never know her. *shrugs*

Elliot:They're vegetable weirdos...That's my type. Grin
Laura:See that!?Being a foodie fan is not bad!!! Cheery
Elliot:hECK YEAH!!!Luau LePunch is furious one!!! Shocked

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 20, 2017, 05:18:53 AM »

Sam:We shall have a friendly fighting match between each other!Or maybe we just share pizza  Smiley
Jim:I'D LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ,AND BEFRIEND FINN!! Grin However,eerr..I'm still hesitating.I will not be willing to meet Plumm,seen Milly tells me she hates Mr.Timm.Each part of my personalities are almost the same with dad. Sad
Millers:If that's ok..I'll make up my mind on protecting Pearl.She needs love.  Sad
And here's mine:
Jill: We could go to Sakura Bay and hangout, and maybe we could fight criminals together.

Finn: Yeah we could hang, atleast his good temper as my dad. I wish my old self is back, but that person died cause' my little sister is gone.
Plumm: I'll destroy him for being Timm's son!!

Pearl: I wish i was a strong as Millers.
Laura, thoughts about Penny and Alberto?
Millers, what is your reaction on gaining a little sister?
Orchid, what happens when you meet Guy Mortadello?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 20, 2017, 06:05:40 AM »

And here's mine:
Jill: We could go to Sakura Bay and hangout, and maybe we could fight criminals together.

Finn: Yeah we could hang, atleast his good temper as my dad. I wish my old self is back, but that person died cause' my little sister is gone.
Plumm: I'll destroy him for being Timm's son!!

Pearl: I wish i was a strong as Millers.
Laura, thoughts about Penny and Alberto?
Millers, what is your reaction on gaining a little sister?
Orchid, what happens when you meet Guy Mortadello?
Laura:Oooh myyyy...Elliot's parents are hella nice to me..Mrs.Penny looks so pretty while Mr.Alberto is reliable...Elliot does inherit a lot from his father,that's why both of them are handsome my coconuntttsss!!! Cheery

Millers:If you're talking about Dawn,well,I wasn't so excited.And I felt kinda depressed because she's just a foster daughter.Now I'm qutie used to her,and I take care of her a lot. Smiley

Orchid:
I don't know...I must have a feeling of fear then...

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 20, 2017, 06:23:07 AM »

Laura, do you know any next-gens who didn't order your punches?
Jim, have you ever worn your dad's glasses again? I did saw art about you wearing your dad's glasses as a kid...
Mike, I heard your a delinquent once...hoe come?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 20, 2017, 06:32:17 AM »

Laura, do you know any next-gens who didn't order your punches?
Jim, have you ever worn your dad's glasses again? I did saw art about you wearing your dad's glasses as a kid...
Mike, I heard your a delinquent once...hoe come?
Laura:(Stares at Randy) Sad
Randy:Forgive me girl,but I'm a plant Hmm

Jim:Hahaha,no anymore since I was 10 years old!!I only wore dad's glasses once,but I was afraid of getting mom's rebuke again,so I stopped my behavior from then on. Embarrassed

Mike:DO,NOT,BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE,I'm a very good boy in fact.They misunderstood me,I gotta blame my super beefy body build,how I wear my cap,my very simple outfits,especially my powseeker tattoos..But I can do nothing,I like fitting and powsicles Laugh

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 20, 2017, 06:39:48 AM »

Laura, wouldn't that mean Millers order a punch from you?
Jim, how come your left eye is shorted sighted?
Randy, do you know that Elliot is Laura's friend?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 20, 2017, 06:49:40 AM »

Laura, wouldn't that mean Millers order a punch from you?
Jim, how come your left eye is shorted sighted?
Randy, do you know that Elliot is Laura's friend?
Laura:Actually he ordered punches twice..But I didn't mean to listen to him,so I went away as soon as I passed the cup. Bored
Millers:This kinds of fruit drink..How sweet it is,why didn't I order them before?Laura was fully underrated by me. Shocked

Jim:How do I know?It's actually like some kinds of genetic inheritance,so yeah.Don't worry,I look good in my brass monocle Cool

Randy:Thanks for telling me dude.Now I know Elliot is her friend.But it doesn't sound bad at all lmao,I don't care about Elliot at all :3
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:16:47 AM by Caramel Apple » Logged

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 20, 2017, 06:59:02 AM »

Laura:Actually he ordered punches twice..But I didn't mean to listen to him,so I went away as soon as I passed the cup. Bored
Millers:This kinds of fruit drink..How sweet it is,why didn't I order them before?Laura was fully underrated by me. Shocked

Randy:Thanks for telling me dude.Now I know Elliot is her friend.But it doesn't sound bad at all lmao,I don't care about Elliot at all :3
Jim's question?

Elliot, Randy might not hurt you anymore...thoughts?
Alice and Jenny, have you ever babysit Elliot when he was a kid? If yes, then how is it like?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 20, 2017, 07:14:09 AM »

Jim's question?

Elliot, Randy might not hurt you anymore...thoughts?
Alice and Jenny, have you ever babysit Elliot when he was a kid? If yes, then how is it like?
aaa I forgot again

Elliot:Let the fear go...It's good to hear that boy won't hurt me anymore Smiley

Jenny:Aaaw yes,but Alice was always the one who's itched to babysit baby Leo.That's why Leo actually loves Alice more than me..They get along very well.Leo doesn't notice me much,so it's like,kinda types of pity,but he still care for me!

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 20, 2017, 07:20:25 AM »

Kelly, how did you met Jim and Mike?
Sam, what was your childhood like?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:57:58 PM by OcFanatic » Logged

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Muy Guapo,eh?

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 20, 2017, 10:09:15 PM »

Kelly, how did you met Jim and Mike?
Sam, what was your childhood like?
Kelly:I met Mike first!It was in Starlight Jubilee,when I just started working as a medic.I was going for watching the fireworks,but Mike accidently knocked me down!I forgave him,but we just started knowing each other slowly and slowly. Laugh As for Jim,he was brought into morgue by Mike.I couldn't forget how scared he actually was when he had to face to those dead bodies Tongue

Sam:Oh!?!?It wasn't bad at all!!I had a happy childhood.When I was a child,I tried my best to protect every weak kid from bullying.So that's why I was admired in my school.Though I got revenges,I luckily escaped from them finally! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 113   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.