Poll
Question: Who will be your worker?
Roy - 60 (56.6%)
Joy - 46 (43.4%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 71   
Print
Author Topic: Customer Discussions  (Read 93026 times)
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: December 20, 2020, 03:32:11 PM »

...You know, I just realized there isn't a single customer with Velcro shoes

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 20, 2020, 04:10:19 PM »

...You know, I just realized there isn't a single customer with Velcro shoes

Because the customers are always fly on they feet Cool

Keroppi
*ribbits*
Restaurant Master

Moe for PNC21!

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2021, 03:48:44 PM »

I'm gonna rank the chef pairs because... well, I'm bored.

1. The Freezeria chefs, Alberto and Penny. Freezeria is probably the most nostalgic Gameria for me, and a lot of other people too. Alberto and Penny are just the classic chef combo for me.

2. The Bakeria chefs, Timm and Cecilia. Now, Bakeria is my favorite Gameria and I'm trying not to be biased here but these two are just SO GOOD. Matt and Tony really delivered making two pretty forgotten customers into chefs, which I always appreciate. They suit the plot perfectly and they both have the same general theme.

3. The Pancakeria chefs, Cooper and Prudence. These are easily the best chef duo that PNC has and probably will create. Plot relevancy? Check. Great-looking as a duo and possible ship? Check. Adorable pets? Check.

4. The Burgeria chefs, Marty and Rita. Burgeria is on the weaker end of the Gamerias for a lot of people, myself included, but with the small number of customers at the time, Matt and Tony really pulled through! Marty and Rita look fantastic as a duo, and they work pretty well with Burgeria's simple plot.

5. The Mocharia chefs, Allan and Akari. I was team Allan and Trishna in PNC20, but whatever, they look nice as chefs. Mocharia's plot is still a mystery as of when I'm writing this, so time will tell if the plot makes sense with them, but I'm still going to put them high.

6. The Cupcakeria chefs, James and Willow. They look great as a duo and work with the plot. Like the Wingeria and Taco Mia chefs, I don't have much to say about them other than they're good.

7. The Wingeria chefs, Chuck and Mandi. Pretty much the same as the Taco Mia chefs.

8. The Taco Mia chefs, Mitch and Maggie. I don't really have much to say about them other than that I like them. I like how their personalities contrast each other, and they make a decent amount of sense with the plot.

9. The Donuteria chefs, Tony and Scooter. They're definitely suited to Donuteria's vibe, but they just aren't incredibly memorable for me, personally.

10. The Cheeseria chefs, Rudy and Scarlett. They were designed with each other in mind, so of course they look good as a pair, but I don't know, it's kind of silly to have them as chefs. But hey, bonus points for plot relevancy! The plot of Cheeseria wouldn't make sense with basically any other characters, so they just barely get in the top 10.

11. The Hot Doggeria chefs, Taylor and Peggy. Now onto my least favorite Gameria by far. Taylor and Peggy look decent as a pair, but they're just so unmemorable, much like Hot Doggeria itself.

12. The Pizzeria chefs, Roy and Joy. The chefs that started it all. Roy is a classic and Joy's ninja gimmick is cool, but I think everyone's kind of bored of these two.

13. The Sushiria chefs, Matt and Clover. Sushiria is one of my favorite Gamerias, but I won't let that influence the ranking. Much like Doan and Utah, they don't really fit Sushiria and they look kind of awkward as a chef duo. They also aren't terribly relevant to the plot, and I could easily see Austin and Tohru in the plot and it would work just as well or even better.

14. The Pastaria chefs, Doan and Utah. I usually like the chef duos that Matt and Tony decide themselves, but these two just don't look great as a duo. I suppose Doan sort of fits the Pastaria vibe, but Utah doesn't fit it in the slightest.

15. The Scooperia chefs, Carlo and Koilee. I don't think I need to explain myself here.

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=71043.msg2706107#msg2706107
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
They/them pronouns, I'll bite you if you use he/him or she/her for me
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 09, 2021, 05:59:17 PM »

Ranking all the Closers:

Spoiler:
1. Johnny (Look, Johnny is in no way one of my favorite customers, but he is a fantastic Closer. Perfectly fits in with the atmosphere of Maple Mountain, he's intimidating, and should have won that one Closer tournament. It's gonna be hard to top this one)

2. Jojo (A food critic is the perfect kind of Closer, and Jojo makes for a great one. His design is one of the most iconic ones from the gamerias, but I just prefer one Closer over him)

3. Quinn (Not an exciting Closer or anything, but if there was one regular Closer to keep that title throughout all the gamerias, I'm glad that it's Quinn)

4. Captain Cori (I really didn't appreciate Captain Cori enough when I was a kid, she's easily one of the best Closers because you can tell what her attitude and personality are simply by looking at her)

5. Professor Fitz (A HIGHLY underrated customer. Professor Fitz doesn't really fit in with any of the gameria locations, but his mad scientist theme is pulled off so well. The cracked glasses and the lightning streak in his hair are small details but they add so much to his character)

6. Mayor Mallow (I wasn't a huge Mayor Mallow fan back when Cupcakeria was first announced; heck, he was even my least favorite customer at one point! But I warmed up to him, and while he does seem cheery, he's got this overwhelming aura to him that's definitely fit for a Closer)

7. Rico (Easily one of the best concepts for a Closer, and although I don't really like Rico too much, I can't deny that he's a great Closer)

8. Akari (Akari was a great customer to reintroduce as a Closer, but as much as I love her, I think Rico pulls off his biker theme better than Akari pulls off hers)

9. Rudy (Here we have another good concept for a Closer: the basic punk rock look. Not much else to say about him, I just would have liked to see him as a Closer more often)

10. Trishna (Trishna is one of the more unique Closers in my opinion; although she doesn't look overly angry or intimidating, you can tell by her design alone that she only wants the best. I'm extremely surprised she's only been a Closer twice but it kinda makes sense)

11. Boomer (Boomer has one of the more interesting concepts out of everyone here, but I have certain issues with her design. For example, her Style B in general, or her name. Yeah, I'm aware of the whole "ok boomer" joke, but I just don't like that name in general)

12. Kahuna (Kahuna gets way too much hate for my liking, I understand why he's not popular but he's not a bad customer in any way, or a bad Closer for that matter)

13. Allan (A pretty standard but cool Closer, I just think the ones above him are the best of the best)

14. Xandra (She's a very weird Closer and that's why I like her. Her being one of the original Closers might make me a bit biased but still)

15. Mousse (Gotta say, they pulled off the Closer siblings thing with Mousse and Whippa a lot better than they did with Xandra and Xolo. Their spy styles are very interesting and unique too)

16. Whippa (Same as Mousse, I just prefer him more)

17. Crystal (I don't appreciate Crystal as much as I should, but I really like her as a Closer)

18. Ninjoy (Probably would have been higher had she debuted as a Closer, so I just put her in the middle)

19. Rhonda (It's really cool that we have a Jacksmith-themed Closer, and she makes for a great Cheeseria Closer debutant)

20. Robby (It was extremely weird to see Robby as a normal guy in Pizzeria, and come back as a pirate-looking dude in Taco Mia, but it makes sense because of his Flipdeck story. Don't have too many thoughts on Robby tbh)

21. Gremmie (Gremmie's pretty intimidating, not gonna lie. He's probably the weakest of the Freezeria Closer debutants, but he's great for what he is)

22. Whiff (The thing about Whiff is that I like his "tough guy" concept better than I like his actual design, which looks rather goofy)

23. Chester (Chester's an okay Closer. His design gets its point across but he simply isn't my favorite)

24. Xolo (Yeah, he's male Xandra. Maybe not a necessary customer but Xandra's design is much better than his)

25. Emmlette (A drama teacher Closer is a very creative idea. Her design had a lot of potential for something outside of an egg/chicken theme, so this is as high as I can put her)

26. Radlynn (I'm a bit biased by putting her this low because I just dislike Radlynn in general, she's not a terrible closer but I wouldn't call her a great one either)

27. LePete (He's an okay Closer imo, just a little too crazy for my liking)

28. Sarge Fan (Why was he a Closer again? He's my favorite customer out of the three boss fans, but also my least favorite Closer of the bunch)

29. Hank (As much as I dislike Hank, he makes sense as a Closer so I didn't put him dead last. He works very well in Donuteria too)

30. Kenji (It doesn't make sense for a competitive eater to be particularly picky now that I think about it...)

31. Bertha (An extremely bland customer and Closer, but a referee Closer in Hot Doggeria makes a lot of sense)

32. Deano (He makes much more sense as a normal customer honestly, it's weird looking back on him when he had the angry eyes tbh)

33. Pinch Hitwell (The whole uniform gimmick is cool, but he's just bland otherwise)

34. Rollie (I've already explained my disdain for Rollie, I won't do it here)

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 09, 2021, 06:03:18 PM »

Nice

Should Drakson be a closer one of these days?

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 09, 2021, 06:04:20 PM »

Nice

Should Drakson be a closer one of these days?
I think Drakson would make an excellent Closer, I'm very surprised he didn't debut as one

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Pinkie Pie
He/him
Restaurant Master

Tohru and Austin gor PNC21... again

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 09, 2021, 06:04:40 PM »

My top of all characters (maybe some of them are not in the list)
Spoiler:
Rudy
Cooper
Scooter
Cameo
Brody
Doan
Kaleb
Bruna Romano
Deano
Pinch Hitwell
Akari
Ember
Kingsley
Amy
Ripley
Robby
Allan
Mesa
Crystal
Franco
Fernanda
Taylor
Marty
Maggie
Tohru
Joy
Rita
Lisa
Mary
Steven
Indigo
Daniela
Nye
Jojo
Sprinks the Clown
Trishna
Sienna
Boopsy & Bill
Duke Gotcha
Cecilia
Timm
Skyler
Sasha
Hacky Zak
Willow
Scarlett
Wendy
Moe
Shannon
Zoe
Janana
Hank
Sue
Mindy
Austin
Skip
Utah
Raddlyn
Sarge Fan
Vincent
Liezel
Hope
Perri
C. J. Friskins
Wally
Edoardo Romano
Cletus
Boomer
Olivia
Chuck
Clair
Professor Fitz
Alberto
Penny
Clover
Mandi
Xandra
Peggy
Captain Cori
Yui
Nevada
Quinn
Xolo
Mitch
Elle
Kahuna
Whiff
Prudence
Santa
James
Kayla
Ivy
Hugo
Georgito
Rhonda
Rico
Yippy
Vicky
Wylan B
Edna
Big Pauly
LePete
Mousse
Foodini
Greg
Kenji
Whippa
Cherissa
Johnny
Evelyn
Julep
Mr. Bombolony
Mayor Mallow
Koilee
Chester
Drakson
Papa Louie
Iggy
Nick
Bertha
Olga
Emmlette
Carlo Romano
Gino Romano
Connor
Okalani
Gremmie
Rollie
Kasey O

Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
Shawna
she/her
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 09, 2021, 06:06:45 PM »

My Top 10 Favorite Closers:
10. Boomer
9. Rollie
8. Gremmie
7. Deano
6. Whippa
5. Captain Cori
4. Robby
3. Radlynn
2. LePete
1. MOUSSE!!!!! <333333

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Shelby x LePete
Robe x Quinn
Holly (FC by Robe) x Kayla
Kathryn (FC by Robe) x Ripley
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 09, 2021, 06:07:06 PM »

Ranking all the Closers:

Spoiler:
1. Johnny (Look, Johnny is in no way one of my favorite customers, but he is a fantastic Closer. Perfectly fits in with the atmosphere of Maple Mountain, he's intimidating, and should have won that one Closer tournament. It's gonna be hard to top this one)

2. Jojo (A food critic is the perfect kind of Closer, and Jojo makes for a great one. His design is one of the most iconic ones from the gamerias, but I just prefer one Closer over him)

3. Quinn (Not an exciting Closer or anything, but if there was one regular Closer to keep that title throughout all the gamerias, I'm glad that it's Quinn)

4. Captain Cori (I really didn't appreciate Captain Cori enough when I was a kid, she's easily one of the best Closers because you can tell what her attitude and personality are simply by looking at her)

5. Professor Fitz (A HIGHLY underrated customer. Professor Fitz doesn't really fit in with any of the gameria locations, but his mad scientist theme is pulled off so well. The cracked glasses and the lightning streak in his hair are small details but they add so much to his character)

6. Mayor Mallow (I wasn't a huge Mayor Mallow fan back when Cupcakeria was first announced; heck, he was even my least favorite customer at one point! But I warmed up to him, and while he does seem cheery, he's got this overwhelming aura to him that's definitely fit for a Closer)

7. Rico (Easily one of the best concepts for a Closer, and although I don't really like Rico too much, I can't deny that he's a great Closer)

8. Akari (Akari was a great customer to reintroduce as a Closer, but as much as I love her, I think Rico pulls off his biker theme better than Akari pulls off hers)

9. Rudy (Here we have another good concept for a Closer: the basic punk rock look. Not much else to say about him, I just would have liked to see him as a Closer more often)

10. Trishna (Trishna is one of the more unique Closers in my opinion; although she doesn't look overly angry or intimidating, you can tell by her design alone that she only wants the best. I'm extremely surprised she's only been a Closer twice but it kinda makes sense)

11. Boomer (Boomer has one of the more interesting concepts out of everyone here, but I have certain issues with her design. For example, her Style B in general, or her name. Yeah, I'm aware of the whole "ok boomer" joke, but I just don't like that name in general)

12. Kahuna (Kahuna gets way too much hate for my liking, I understand why he's not popular but he's not a bad customer in any way, or a bad Closer for that matter)

13. Allan (A pretty standard but cool Closer, I just think the ones above him are the best of the best)

14. Xandra (She's a very weird Closer and that's why I like her. Her being one of the original Closers might make me a bit biased but still)

15. Mousse (Gotta say, they pulled off the Closer siblings thing with Mousse and Whippa a lot better than they did with Xandra and Xolo. Their spy styles are very interesting and unique too)

17. Crystal (I don't appreciate Crystal as much as I should, but I really like her as a Closer)

18. Ninjoy (Probably would have been higher had she debuted as a Closer, so I just put her in the middle)

19. Rhonda (It's really cool that we have a Jacksmith-themed Closer, and she makes for a great Cheeseria Closer debutant)

20. Robby (It was extremely weird to see Robby as a normal guy in Pizzeria, and come back as a pirate-looking dude in Taco Mia, but it makes sense because of his Flipdeck story. Don't have too many thoughts on Robby tbh)

21. Gremmie (Gremmie's pretty intimidating, not gonna lie. He's probably the weakest of the Freezeria Closer debutants, but he's great for what he is)

22. Whiff (The thing about Whiff is that I like his "tough guy" concept better than I like his actual design, which looks rather goofy)

23. Chester (Chester's an okay Closer. His design gets its point across but he simply isn't my favorite)

24. Xolo (Yeah, he's male Xandra. Maybe not a necessary customer but Xandra's design is much better than his)

25. Emmlette (A drama teacher Closer is a very creative idea. Her design had a lot of potential for something outside of an egg/chicken theme, so this is as high as I can put her)

26. Radlynn (I'm a bit biased by putting her this low because I just dislike Radlynn in general, she's not a terrible closer but I wouldn't call her a great one either)

28. Sarge Fan (Why was he a Closer again? He's my favorite customer out of the three boss fans, but also my least favorite Closer of the bunch)

29. Hank (As much as I dislike Hank, he makes sense as a Closer so I didn't put him dead last. He works very well in Donuteria too)

30. Kenji (It doesn't make sense for a competitive eater to be particularly picky now that I think about it...)

31. Bertha (An extremely bland customer and Closer, but a referee Closer in Hot Doggeria makes a lot of sense)

32. Deano (He makes much more sense as a normal customer honestly, it's weird looking back on him when he had the angry eyes tbh)

33. Pinch Hitwell (The whole uniform gimmick is cool, but he's just bland otherwise)

This made me realize how many closers there have been. 34 is a lot, even though it feels like we get almost the same closer lineup each game.

Shawna
she/her
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 09, 2021, 06:09:16 PM »

This made me realize how many closers there have been. 34 is a lot, even though it feels like we get almost the same closer lineup each game.
I see what you mean. :ppp

NGL those, my closer lineup expectations for Mocharia are very low.  So, if you saw my list and thinks it sucks, I understand. :ppp

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Shelby x LePete
Robe x Quinn
Holly (FC by Robe) x Kayla
Kathryn (FC by Robe) x Ripley
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 09, 2021, 06:13:21 PM »

Favorite: Utah

She's beautiful, stunning, and OG! What's not to like? Smiley

Least Favorite: C.J. Friskins

Not only is he an open furry, but he also ruined the chances of anyone else unlocking Lunar New Year. Pensive

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 09, 2021, 06:57:16 PM »

Ranking all the Closers:

Spoiler:

Hold up. Rhonda is Jacksmith-themed?! Shocked

(also, can you redirect me to the place where you explained why you hate Rollie so I can gawk at how wrong and lame your opinions are /hj)

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 09, 2021, 07:16:52 PM »

Hold up. Rhonda is Jacksmith-themed?! Shocked

(also, can you redirect me to the place where you explained why you hate Rollie so I can gawk at how wrong and lame your opinions are /hj)
Favorite customer: Drakson

While I know this is an unpopular opinion amongst the forum, I loved Drakson the second I saw his announcement post on the blog. Really the only reason I can give is because I really like his design, since we don't know much else about him. I like how his color scheme is unique from the other customers but it's not too over the top with its color usage. I also think the jacket looks super cool, and same goes for his hair and honestly his eyebrows too. Finally, he's got one of my favorite-sounding names in the Flipverse alongside of Mesa, Koilee, and Wylan B. I can't wait to learn more about Drakson if Flipline continues making Flipdecks.

Least favorite customer: Rollie

I feel like with Rollie, you either love him or you hate him, and there's rarely an in-between. I'm, as you can see, on the side that dislikes him. Rollie's design isn't bad per se, but... I just don't like it. I really don't like how the sweater looks, and the mouth especially rubs me the wrong way. I understand that he was used as a sort of PSA for wearing masks, but his whole germaphobe gimmick never sat right with me, especially not at the time he was introduced. Rollie probably would not be my least favorite customer had he just been a normal customer and not a Closer. Nothing about him gives me Closer vibes, and although I know that not every Closer needs to look like a Scooby Doo villain, he seems way too timid and "uwu" to be one of the "final boss" customers.

Positivity Corner:

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 10, 2021, 11:51:29 AM »

My Ranking of All of the Customers:

Spoiler:
1. Utah
2. Lisa
3. Professor Fitz
4. Sarge Fan
5. Wally
6. Sue
7. Kaleb
8. Amy
9. Captain Cori
10. Tony
11. Daniela
12. Prudence
13. Kingsley
14. Johnny
15. Penny
16. Vincent
17. Marty
18. Allan
19. Liezel
20. Pinch Hitwell
21. Big Pauly
22. Olivia
23. Matt
24. Peggy
25. Wendy
26. Rita
27. Robby
28. Hugo
29. Franco
30. Skip
31. Taylor
32. Greg
33. Jojo
34. Rico
35. Cherissa
36. Mary
37. Akari
38. Kasey O
39. Kenji
40. Nevada
41. Hacky Zak
42. Vicky
43. Doan
44. James
45. Yippy
46. Evelyn
47. Tohru
48. Alberto
49. Gino Romano
50. Boomer
51. Bruna Romano
52. Indigo
53. Chester
54. Maggie
55. Timm
56. Scooter
57. Cecilia
58. Carlo Romano
59. Cooper
60. Clover
61. Ripley
62. Mandi
63. Zoe
64. Mitch
65. Skyler
66. Perri
67. Trishna
68. Papa Louie
69. Mindy
70. Roy
71. Sienna
72. Hank
73. Willow
74. Clair
75. Kayla
76. Quinn
77. Austin
78. Little Edoardo
79. Brody
80. Georgito
81. Iggy
82. Ember
83. Nye
84. Kahuna
85. Joy/Ninjoy
86. Foodini
87. Scarlett
88. Cletus
89. Rhonda
90. Ivy
91. Edna
92. Sasha
93. Gremmie
94. Nick
95. Olga
96. Fernanda
97. Julep
98. Chuck
99. Cameo
100. Deano
101. Duke Gotcha
102. Whippa
103. Mousse
104. Yui
105. Shannon
106. Crystal
107. Koilee
108. Boopsy & Bill
109. Xolo
110. Moe/The Dynamoe
111. Mayor Mallow
112. Xandra
113. Kenton
114. Rudy
115. Connor
116. Bertha
117. Radlynn
118. Hope
119. Steven
120. Elle
121. Janana
122. Drakson
123. Okalani
124. Whiff
125. LePete
126. Rollie
127. Emmlette
128. Wylan B
129. Sprinks the Clown
130. Pally
131. Santa
132. Mr. Bombolony
133. Mesa
134. C.J. Friskins

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 10, 2021, 11:56:54 AM »

Nice ranking, I like your Top 10 Smiley

Positivity Corner:

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 71   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.