Poll
Question: Who will be your worker?
Roy - 53 (53.5%)
Joy - 46 (46.5%)
Total Voters: 88

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   
Print
Author Topic: Customer Discussions  (Read 81135 times)
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 10, 2021, 12:05:22 PM »

My Ranking of All of the Customers:

Spoiler:
1. Utah
2. Lisa
3. Professor Fitz
4. Sarge Fan
5. Wally
6. Sue
7. Kaleb
8. Amy
9. Captain Cori
10. Tony
11. Daniela
12. Prudence
13. Kingsley
14. Johnny
15. Penny
16. Vincent
17. Marty
18. Allan
19. Liezel
20. Pinch Hitwell
21. Big Pauly
22. Olivia
23. Matt
24. Peggy
25. Wendy
26. Rita
27. Robby
28. Hugo
29. Franco
30. Skip
31. Taylor
32. Greg
33. Jojo
34. Rico
35. Cherissa
36. Mary
37. Akari
38. Kasey O
39. Kenji
40. Nevada
41. Hacky Zak
42. Vicky
43. Doan
44. James
45. Yippy
46. Evelyn
47. Tohru
48. Alberto
49. Gino Romano
50. Boomer
51. Bruna Romano
52. Indigo
53. Chester
54. Maggie
55. Timm
56. Scooter
57. Cecilia
58. Carlo Romano
59. Cooper
60. Clover
61. Ripley
62. Mandi
63. Zoe
64. Mitch
65. Skyler
66. Perri
67. Trishna
68. Papa Louie
69. Mindy
70. Roy
71. Sienna
72. Hank
73. Willow
74. Clair
75. Kayla
76. Quinn
77. Austin
78. Little Edoardo
79. Brody
80. Georgito
81. Iggy
82. Ember
83. Nye
84. Kahuna
85. Joy/Ninjoy
86. Foodini
87. Scarlett
88. Cletus
89. Rhonda
90. Ivy
91. Edna
92. Sasha
93. Gremmie
94. Nick
95. Olga
96. Fernanda
97. Julep
98. Chuck
99. Cameo
100. Deano
101. Duke Gotcha
102. Whippa
103. Mousse
104. Yui
105. Shannon
106. Crystal
107. Koilee
108. Boopsy & Bill
109. Xolo
110. Moe/The Dynamoe
111. Mayor Mallow
112. Xandra
113. Kenton
114. Rudy
115. Connor
116. Bertha
117. Radlynn
118. Hope
119. Steven
120. Elle
121. Janana
122. Drakson
123. Okalani
124. Whiff
125. LePete
126. Rollie
127. Emmlette
128. Wylan B
129. Sprinks the Clown
130. Pally
131. Santa
132. Mr. Bombolony
133. Mesa
134. C.J. Friskins
Nice, I love Professor Fitz in your top 3! He's super underrated.

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 10, 2021, 02:56:09 PM »

Honestly, now I'm more interested in learning how Rhonda is Jacksmith-based. (my knowledge of Jacksmith is rusty, at best)

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
New Kieferton
Better Than Papa!

Tonight I'm gonna dance

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 10, 2021, 02:58:11 PM »

The Bakeria Chefs outsold. I think The Cheeseria Chefs are the most beige and boring.

I was reminiscing just the other day, while having coffee all alone, and Lord, it took me away
Tousti
The Hi-guy
Restaurant Legend

Queen hippo

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 10, 2021, 03:16:13 PM »

The Bakeria Chefs outsold. I think The Cheeseria Chefs are the most beige and boring.
I think Cheeseria had good chefs, and PNC15 helped flipline to make the plot Laugh

Mocharia is here
Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
New Kieferton
Better Than Papa!

Tonight I'm gonna dance

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 11, 2021, 03:18:53 AM »

I would have liked it if we found out about Rudy before Cheeseria.

I was reminiscing just the other day, while having coffee all alone, and Lord, it took me away
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

You will never have more drip than Pablo

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 11, 2021, 05:26:47 AM »

I would have liked it if we found out about Rudy before Cheeseria.
We did, do you mean Donuteria?

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Score Details!

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 11, 2021, 06:17:56 AM »

I'm gonna rank the chef pairs because... well, I'm bored.

1. The Freezeria chefs, Alberto and Penny. Freezeria is probably the most nostalgic Gameria for me, and a lot of other people too. Alberto and Penny are just the classic chef combo for me.

2. The Bakeria chefs, Timm and Cecilia. Now, Bakeria is my favorite Gameria and I'm trying not to be biased here but these two are just SO GOOD. Matt and Tony really delivered making two pretty forgotten customers into chefs, which I always appreciate. They suit the plot perfectly and they both have the same general theme.

3. The Pancakeria chefs, Cooper and Prudence. These are easily the best chef duo that PNC has and probably will create. Plot relevancy? Check. Great-looking as a duo and possible ship? Check. Adorable pets? Check.

4. The Burgeria chefs, Marty and Rita. Burgeria is on the weaker end of the Gamerias for a lot of people, myself included, but with the small number of customers at the time, Matt and Tony really pulled through! Marty and Rita look fantastic as a duo, and they work pretty well with Burgeria's simple plot.

5. The Mocharia chefs, Allan and Akari. I was team Allan and Trishna in PNC20, but whatever, they look nice as chefs. Mocharia's plot is still a mystery as of when I'm writing this, so time will tell if the plot makes sense with them, but I'm still going to put them high.

6. The Cupcakeria chefs, James and Willow. They look great as a duo and work with the plot. Like the Wingeria and Taco Mia chefs, I don't have much to say about them other than they're good.

7. The Wingeria chefs, Chuck and Mandi. Pretty much the same as the Taco Mia chefs.

8. The Taco Mia chefs, Mitch and Maggie. I don't really have much to say about them other than that I like them. I like how their personalities contrast each other, and they make a decent amount of sense with the plot.

9. The Donuteria chefs, Tony and Scooter. They're definitely suited to Donuteria's vibe, but they just aren't incredibly memorable for me, personally.

10. The Cheeseria chefs, Rudy and Scarlett. They were designed with each other in mind, so of course they look good as a pair, but I don't know, it's kind of silly to have them as chefs. But hey, bonus points for plot relevancy! The plot of Cheeseria wouldn't make sense with basically any other characters, so they just barely get in the top 10.

11. The Hot Doggeria chefs, Taylor and Peggy. Now onto my least favorite Gameria by far. Taylor and Peggy look decent as a pair, but they're just so unmemorable, much like Hot Doggeria itself.

12. The Pizzeria chefs, Roy and Joy. The chefs that started it all. Roy is a classic and Joy's ninja gimmick is cool, but I think everyone's kind of bored of these two.

13. The Sushiria chefs, Matt and Clover. Sushiria is one of my favorite Gamerias, but I won't let that influence the ranking. Much like Doan and Utah, they don't really fit Sushiria and they look kind of awkward as a chef duo. They also aren't terribly relevant to the plot, and I could easily see Austin and Tohru in the plot and it would work just as well or even better.

14. The Pastaria chefs, Doan and Utah. I usually like the chef duos that Matt and Tony decide themselves, but these two just don't look great as a duo. I suppose Doan sort of fits the Pastaria vibe, but Utah doesn't fit it in the slightest.

15. The Scooperia chefs, Carlo and Koilee. I don't think I need to explain myself here.
For Cooper and Prudence, I’m pretty sure Flipline gave Cooper his cat Cookie for the plot of Pancakeria lol

lurkman
Preparing for exams
Restaurant Star

Dwayne is stupid

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 11, 2021, 06:34:35 AM »

I'm gonna rank the chef pairs because... well, I'm bored.

1. The Freezeria chefs, Alberto and Penny. Freezeria is probably the most nostalgic Gameria for me, and a lot of other people too. Alberto and Penny are just the classic chef combo for me.

2. The Bakeria chefs, Timm and Cecilia. Now, Bakeria is my favorite Gameria and I'm trying not to be biased here but these two are just SO GOOD. Matt and Tony really delivered making two pretty forgotten customers into chefs, which I always appreciate. They suit the plot perfectly and they both have the same general theme.

3. The Pancakeria chefs, Cooper and Prudence. These are easily the best chef duo that PNC has and probably will create. Plot relevancy? Check. Great-looking as a duo and possible ship? Check. Adorable pets? Check.

4. The Burgeria chefs, Marty and Rita. Burgeria is on the weaker end of the Gamerias for a lot of people, myself included, but with the small number of customers at the time, Matt and Tony really pulled through! Marty and Rita look fantastic as a duo, and they work pretty well with Burgeria's simple plot.

5. The Mocharia chefs, Allan and Akari. I was team Allan and Trishna in PNC20, but whatever, they look nice as chefs. Mocharia's plot is still a mystery as of when I'm writing this, so time will tell if the plot makes sense with them, but I'm still going to put them high.

6. The Cupcakeria chefs, James and Willow. They look great as a duo and work with the plot. Like the Wingeria and Taco Mia chefs, I don't have much to say about them other than they're good.

7. The Wingeria chefs, Chuck and Mandi. Pretty much the same as the Taco Mia chefs.

8. The Taco Mia chefs, Mitch and Maggie. I don't really have much to say about them other than that I like them. I like how their personalities contrast each other, and they make a decent amount of sense with the plot.

9. The Donuteria chefs, Tony and Scooter. They're definitely suited to Donuteria's vibe, but they just aren't incredibly memorable for me, personally.

10. The Cheeseria chefs, Rudy and Scarlett. They were designed with each other in mind, so of course they look good as a pair, but I don't know, it's kind of silly to have them as chefs. But hey, bonus points for plot relevancy! The plot of Cheeseria wouldn't make sense with basically any other characters, so they just barely get in the top 10.

11. The Hot Doggeria chefs, Taylor and Peggy. Now onto my least favorite Gameria by far. Taylor and Peggy look decent as a pair, but they're just so unmemorable, much like Hot Doggeria itself.

12. The Pizzeria chefs, Roy and Joy. The chefs that started it all. Roy is a classic and Joy's ninja gimmick is cool, but I think everyone's kind of bored of these two.

13. The Sushiria chefs, Matt and Clover. Sushiria is one of my favorite Gamerias, but I won't let that influence the ranking. Much like Doan and Utah, they don't really fit Sushiria and they look kind of awkward as a chef duo. They also aren't terribly relevant to the plot, and I could easily see Austin and Tohru in the plot and it would work just as well or even better.

14. The Pastaria chefs, Doan and Utah. I usually like the chef duos that Matt and Tony decide themselves, but these two just don't look great as a duo. I suppose Doan sort of fits the Pastaria vibe, but Utah doesn't fit it in the slightest.

15. The Scooperia chefs, Carlo and Koilee. I don't think I need to explain myself here.
Hot Doggeria chefs are my favourite pair mainly because Taylor is my favourite boy, but I found the pair stupid at the same time  Hmm (but I like Peggy as well!)

Taking a break
Warning!!! Im jojo fan, and most of my scenes are jojo related
My avatars::
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 11, 2021, 06:52:03 AM »

My ranking of the Gamerias' chef duos:

1. Pancakeria (I love Cooper and Prudence together. The pets also add to it :3)
2. Burgeria (I actually have no idea but I really like these two? Maybe because of PL2 intro)
3. Freezeria (Love their story!)
4. Taco Mia (I always imagine Maggie getting disappointed at Mitch's laziness and I love that lol)
5. Bakeria (Hilarious, great choices of Flipline Laugh I even made a drawing of them back then)
6. Pizzeria (Siblings. Kinda basic but it works)
7. Cheeseria (Yeah, I imagine how would that go. However; maybe a tad bit boring?)
8. Cupcakeria (I'm surprised it's ranked eighth actually; I'm not the biggest fan of the duo but okay I guess)
9. Mocharia (Sure, it works well. I just have never been into either that much)
10. Pastaria (I'm unsure about a graphic designer and beach girl working at a pasta restaurant but okay as well)
11. Scooperia (Umm... Carlo seems good, but fish girl is out of the place imo)
12. Wingeria (I really like Chuck working there; however I've got no idea why did it have to be Mandi)
13. Hot Doggeria (I really like both of them; I'm unsure about them working together though)
14. Sushiria (Eeeeh, Matt and Clover at a sushi restaurant?)
15. Donuteria (I've never liked them as a duo lol)

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
ImConfused
It's About Time
Papa's Assistant

They came from outer space.

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 11, 2021, 10:08:43 AM »

I'll do one too, that's always one post more for the post count. Except this one is in reversed order.

15. Freezeria chefs, as you could guess. There's nothing much to say, I just hate them both.
14. Pastaria chefs. As my opinions about both chefs are polar opposites, I kind of find this pairing offensive.
13. Mocharia chefs. Allan is boring and I don't really like Akari.
12. Wingeria chefs. Both aren't interesting for me, probably the most boring pairing.
11. Cupcakeria chefs. Another boring pairing, but I like these two more.
10. Donuteria chefs. It's just fine. And that's it.
9. Scooperia chefs. In my opinion Carlo Romano has no business being a chef, and neither does any other Romano, because now the parade is messed up. It's not a significant annoyance though.
8. Pancakeria chefs. I'd put Cheeseria chefs here, but I wanted to stay somewhat consistent with fifth place.
7. Cheeseria chefs. They go fairly well together because they're in the same band.
6. Hot Doggeria chefs. There was an interesting point brought up somewhere about chef pairings of otherwise unrelated customers making it less boring and obvious. It does make some sense.
5. Pizzeria chefs. They are literally meant to be a chef duo. Even their names are similar. And I like it.
4. Sushiria chefs. I like them both and that's all.
3. Bakeria chefs. They go well together.
2. Taco Mia chefs. Mitch is a legend and Maggie is a good customer too.
1. Burgeria chefs. Say what you want, but in my opinion Rita is one of the most underrated character in the series. And Marty? He's in a band and has a burger guitar. Worthy of the only game without a single variant that has custom workers lol.

In the end, I don't care much about non-custom chefs, and I care even less about PNC, so this doesn't have too much impact on whether I like the games or not, unless of course custom workers aren't an option.

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 12, 2021, 12:52:48 PM »

I forgot that Cletus existed

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Brother E: Wow, a lot of simps here!
New Kieferton
Better Than Papa!

Tonight I'm gonna dance

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 12, 2021, 01:08:53 PM »

We did, do you mean Donuteria?
Oh no I was referring to his Flipdeck information, like we had his Flipdeck after he was a chef so obviously that was included. It's better when customers already have Flipdeck then become chefs otherwise it just turns into "they also worked here lol" which is sort of a let down.

Timm~Quinn
catboy hoe uwu
Restaurant Master

being a minor character is fine. (don't pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 12, 2021, 01:24:24 PM »

the best pair to me were tony and scooter.

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Brody, Cori, Emmelette, and Clover!...timm and quinn too
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
New Kieferton
Better Than Papa!

Tonight I'm gonna dance

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 15, 2021, 04:53:04 AM »

Idk about any of you but one of the things I looked forward to the most was finding out who the tutorial and 2nd customer would be, and subsequently who'd be the character you unlock a day later (like early days with Zoe and Chicken, Utah and Cookie Dough)

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 15, 2021, 07:31:53 AM »

Idk about any of you but one of the things I looked forward to the most was finding out who the tutorial and 2nd customer would be, and subsequently who'd be the character you unlock a day later (like early days with Zoe and Chicken, Utah and Cookie Dough)
Interesting. I typically never pay attention to the tutorial and 2nd customer lol

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 170+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.