Poll
Question: Who will be your worker?
Roy - 44 (51.8%)
Joy - 41 (48.2%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54   
Print
Author Topic: Customer Discussions  (Read 59475 times)
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

On your marks, get set, Gooooondola 500!

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: July 16, 2020, 06:25:13 PM »

I wanna do this too!
My personal fave debutants from each gameria:

When Pizzas Attack: Big Pauly (he's an icon!)
Papa's Pizzeria: Sasha (Cheese lady... Man, she's just so cool! I also love how her parents are also customers)
Papa's Burgeria: Akari (The Burgeria customers aren't too stellar, but Akari definitely stands out!)
Papa's Taco Mia: Nick (One of the best customers, period! Love all his looks)
Papa's Freezeria: Gremmie (I find his long hair charming)
Papa's Pancakeria: Cameo (haha funny caramel apple man go brrrr)
Papa's Wingeria: Professor Fitz (Choosing a fave from this game was tough, they're all stellar... but I gotta admit, I have a soft spot for the science types)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Pinch Hitwell (Shoutouts to having a different uniform for every town! What a guy)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Santa (The most iconic customer of all. Who doesn't love a good Santa?)
Papa’s Pastaria: Deano (I just love him and his sideways hat so much! Can't say I'm too fond of his Style B though)
Papa's Donuteria: Mr. Bombolony (hooray for dads)
Papa's Cheeseria: Austin (The king of awesome sauce! Gotta love that hoodie)
Papa's Bakeria: Kaleb (Have you got a customer that sparks genuine joy every time they come into your restaurant? Kaleb is mine. Can't wait to see his flipdeck [and potentially his costume]!)
Papa's Sushiria: Rollie (His mouth is cute, but his Halloween costume just rocks!)
Papa's Scooperia: Mousse (I dunno, he's cool. Not a fan of him being a police informant, but what can ya do)

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC thread: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 16, 2020, 07:03:42 PM »

Papa's Cupcakeria: Santa (The most iconic customer of all. Who doesn't love a good Santa?)
I could tell you about a bunch of people who don't xd

Gotta do mine as well:
When Pizzas Attack: Chuck (He just has that chill vibe of his that leaves no choice but to like him)
Papa's Pizzeria: Carlo (Just when you thought I couldn't get more basic, turns out he's my favorite! Not much to say besides that he seems very charming!)
Papa's Burgeria: Kayla (It used to be Lisa but then I started to like more this underrated gem of a character right here! Her new hair is gorgeous)
Papa's Taco Mia: Rico (Idk what is it about him but he has always been one of my favorites from what I remember and he still holds his place in that list) Zoe (Another underrated queen, I just love her hippie style and wish she or Wendy won the Onionfest Crown)
Papa's Freezeria: Utah (Basic as liking Carlo, she just has a likeable appearance to me)
Papa's Pancakeria: Wendy (Yet another underrated character,  she deserved the win over Akari, fight me)
Papa's Wingeria: Sprinks (I know most of us had a love/hate kind of thing with her when To Go! came out but she has actually grown on me a lot ever since then)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Indigo (I like her a lot, despite being quite forgettable)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Nevada (I can't have Utah without Nevada on this list right?)
Papa’s Pastaria: Deano (Even though at first started as a joke I now like the guy a lot! He has beaten Olivia and Crystal on the Pastaria ranking)
Papa's Donuteria: Rudy (More basicness added to the mix with him but honestly he just rocks!)
Papa's Cheeseria: Drakson (Call him a serial killer all you want but he is still awesome on my book) Rhonda (Funny how she and her partner both have tied as my favorite from their respective games, has been a favorite from first glance) Yui (Her gameria debut was here so let me live my fantasy by putting her here)
Papa's Bakeria: Steven (Cool dude, underappreciated winner and probably one of the best Style Bs in game)
Papa's Sushiria: Koilee (Basic taste I know but I find her design creative and just really likeable!) Evelyn (Both her and Koilee were also favorites at first glance but she still stole my FC's name Pensive)
Papa's Scooperia: Mousse (In a game with excellent locals is hard to choose a favorite but he beats Fernanda by a bit so here he is)

EndermanTuxedo
Flipline Addicts Mod
Restaurant Legend

I know you can win this.

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 16, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »

I could tell you about a bunch of people who don't xd

Gotta do mine as well:
When Pizzas Attack: Chuck (He just has that chill vibe of his that leaves no choice but to like him)
Papa's Pizzeria: Carlo (Just when you thought I couldn't get more basic, turns out he's my favorite! Not much to say besides that he seems very charming!)
Papa's Burgeria: Kayla (It used to be Lisa but then I started to like more this underrated gem of a character right here! Her new hair is gorgeous)
Papa's Taco Mia: Rico (Idk what is it about him but he has always been one of my favorites from what I remember and he still holds his place in that list) Zoe (Another underrated queen, I just love her hippie style and wish she or Wendy won the Onionfest Crown)
Papa's Freezeria: Utah (Basic as liking Carlo, she just has a likeable appearance to me)
Papa's Pancakeria: Wendy (Yet another underrated character,  she deserved the win over Akari, fight me)
Papa's Wingeria: Sprinks (I know most of us had a love/hate kind of thing with her when To Go! came out but she has actually grown on me a lot ever since then)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Indigo (I like her a lot, despite being quite forgettable)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Nevada (I can't have Utah without Nevada on this list right?)
Papa’s Pastaria: Deano (Even though at first started as a joke I now like the guy a lot! He has beaten Olivia and Crystal on the Pastaria ranking)
Papa's Donuteria: Rudy (More basicness added to the mix with him but honestly he just rocks!)
Papa's Cheeseria: Drakson (Call him a serial killer all you want but he is still awesome on my book) Rhonda (Funny how she and her partner both have tied as my favorite from their respective games, has been a favorite from first glance) Yui (Her gameria debut was here so let me live my fantasy by putting her here)
Papa's Bakeria: Steven (Cool dude, underappreciated winner and probably one of the best Style Bs in game)
Papa's Sushiria: Koilee (Basic taste I know but I find her design creative and just really likeable!) [Evelyn (Both her and Koilee were also favorites at first glance but she still stole my FC's name Pensive)
Papa's Scooperia: Mousse (In a game with excellent locals is hard to choose a favorite but he beats Fernanda by a bit so here he is)
Nope, Flipline's Evelyn is your Evelyn but she's an old lady

Trishna's my last hope for this PNC. Go Trishna!

My Avatars:
1/13/20: Trishna
Somewhere at February: Doan and Utah
2/22/20: Elle
3/6/20: Ezekiel's Audition Tape
3/17/20: Captain Cori doing a thumbs down
3/27/20: Hailey and Sid
4/6/20: Makoto Naegi
4/28/20: Libya in her TFCG3 Outfit
5/12/20: Mousse
5/24/20: Koilee
5/25/20: Penny
5/30/20: Eva's Audition Tape
6/10/20: Rudy
6/16/20: Wally
6/23/20: Komaru Naegi
7/12/20: Yakko
7/27/20: TNT
8/8/20: Villager (and Pillager?) News
8/11/20: Trishna
8/27/20: Phonograph
9/3/20: Kaleb
9/8/20: Santa
9/12/20: Deano
9/22/20: Lisa
9/25/20: Trishna (Again)

Inspirational Quote:
The only way you can forget about them is just not care about them because it's in the past. You might look back upon them in a year or two and maybe laugh at these moments but believe me, I don't even remember anything bad you did, you've more or less been a positive influence during the time I was back here.
Breadstick
Animal Crosser
Restaurant Legend

Team Alkari for PNC!

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 16, 2020, 07:11:38 PM »

Nope, Flipline's Evelyn is your Evelyn but she's an old lady

So Evelyn becomes Asian in the future...?

Allan and Akari for next chefs! 

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Carlo Romano, Amy, Koilee, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
EndermanTuxedo
Flipline Addicts Mod
Restaurant Legend

I know you can win this.

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 16, 2020, 07:12:05 PM »

Yes. She said that in Pastel's FC Q&A.

Trishna's my last hope for this PNC. Go Trishna!

My Avatars:
1/13/20: Trishna
Somewhere at February: Doan and Utah
2/22/20: Elle
3/6/20: Ezekiel's Audition Tape
3/17/20: Captain Cori doing a thumbs down
3/27/20: Hailey and Sid
4/6/20: Makoto Naegi
4/28/20: Libya in her TFCG3 Outfit
5/12/20: Mousse
5/24/20: Koilee
5/25/20: Penny
5/30/20: Eva's Audition Tape
6/10/20: Rudy
6/16/20: Wally
6/23/20: Komaru Naegi
7/12/20: Yakko
7/27/20: TNT
8/8/20: Villager (and Pillager?) News
8/11/20: Trishna
8/27/20: Phonograph
9/3/20: Kaleb
9/8/20: Santa
9/12/20: Deano
9/22/20: Lisa
9/25/20: Trishna (Again)

Inspirational Quote:
The only way you can forget about them is just not care about them because it's in the past. You might look back upon them in a year or two and maybe laugh at these moments but believe me, I don't even remember anything bad you did, you've more or less been a positive influence during the time I was back here.
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 16, 2020, 07:14:09 PM »

Yes

AstroSmokey
Professional Couch Potat
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 16, 2020, 07:19:18 PM »

When Pizzas Attack: Wally
Pizzeria: Sarge Fan
Burgeria: Tony/Matt
Taco Mia!: Jojo
Freezeria: Gremmie
Pancakeria: Cameo
Wingeria: Sprinks the Clown
Hot Doggeria: Moe
Cupcakeria: Mayor Mallow
Pastaria: Deano
Donuteria: Boopsy & Bill
Cheeseria: Drakson
Bakeria: Kaleb/Duke Gotcha
Sushiria: Rollie
Scooperia: Mousse/Whippa

Hacky Zak & Trishna for Next Chefs 2020
Breadstick
Animal Crosser
Restaurant Legend

Team Alkari for PNC!

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 16, 2020, 07:24:26 PM »

Yes

10/10

Allan and Akari for next chefs! 

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Carlo Romano, Amy, Koilee, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

(insert turtle pun here)

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2020, 07:35:19 PM »

This looks cool, I gotta try this. Smiley

Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: Allan (I honestly cannot tell you why I like Allan as a customer so much, but he has a really cool yet simple design. I'm talking about his design post-Burgeria because his one before is really meh)
Papa's Pizzeria: Sarge Fan (He's always been one of my favorites, and he's so iconic that Flipline tried to recreate him twice but failed)
Papa's Burgeria: Kayla (Not the biggest fan of the Burgeria debutants but Kayla is a queen who deserves much more love than she's gotten)
Papa's Taco Mia: Jojo (Also not the biggest fan of Taco Mia debutants, but Jojo, man. He's one of the staple Papa Louie customers, and I'd say that he has one of the best gimmicks the games have to offer)
Papa's Freezeria: Utah (Admittedly my childhood crush of the customer cast, and she used to be my all-time favorite before Sarge Fan and Drakson took the top spot one after the other. I really like her fun-looking design and her Freezeria order is perfection)
Papa's Pancakeria: Wendy (This girl got robbed in Crown Classic, but I really like everything about Wendy. Her shirt and ponytail are iconic)
Papa's Wingeria: Professor Fitz (I don't know why I like Prof Fitz so much, probably because he looks really unique and interesting. I like his jetpack thing he wears, and his hair is awesome)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Willow (Willow gets way too much hate just for being popular. Adding her to my mural made me like her way more, she's a wonderful character)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Nevada (I absolutely love the US state sisters, and although Utah is my favorite, that doesn't make Nevada even less amazing)
Papa's Pastaria: Deano (It's just a guy in a simple gondolier outfit, but Deano has this certain charm to him that makes him stand out from the other customers. He's really cool)
Papa's Donuteria: Rudy (He's just got a rockin' cool design that's hard to dislike, and is my favorite of the Shakers)
Papa's Cheeseria: Drakson (By far my favorite Flipline character. Everything about this guy is unique, his style is distinct from the other customers, and I'm most interested to find out about this guy, serial killer or not)
Papa's Bakeria: Daniela (I'm surprised by my choice but I'm not embarassed to call Daniela my favorite Bakeria local, she's freaking amazing. I love how well she pulls off her military theme, and her Style B is flawless)
Papa's Sushiria: Koilee (Easily one of my favorites. I've always liked the design of koi fish, and to have that represented in a customer is really surprising, but creative. She gets a lot of unnecessary hate only for being popular, just like Willow)
Papa's Scooperia: Mousse (Great Style A, amazing Style B. He's got this interesting sinister vibe to him that Whippa also has, just not as much as Mousse does. He makes for a great Closer and a great customer)

Honorable Mentions:
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: Chuck
Papa's Pizzeria: Tohru
Papa's Burgeria: Akari
Papa's Taco Mia: Georgito
Papa's Freezeria: Ninjoy
Papa's Pancakeria: Liezel
Papa's Wingeria: Nye
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Indigo
Papa's Cupcakeria: Scarlett
Papa's Pastaria: Okalani
Papa's Donuteria: Hacky Zak
Papa's Cheeseria: Brody
Papa's Bakeria: Kaleb
Papa's Sushiria: Wylan B
Papa's Scooperia: Amy

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs! #canceljohnny
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Allan for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »

I'm unique and detergent so here's my least favorites locals from each game uwu

PL1 - Mitch. Just, nothing interesting. Meh. Not horrible though.
Pizzeria - Gino. He's a mix of Papa Louie, Big Pauly, and a Romano. Not a very good mix.
Burgeria - Cletus. Just an old man. Style B is good, but the tan lines in his Style A are a nono for me.
Taco Mia - Georgito. He's a dwarf, and his Halloween costume just made me dislike him more.
Freezeria - Kahuna. Just... meh. Not a fan of his hairstyle. He looks better smiling than frowning, so good improvement.
Pancakeria - Hank. Most boring Flipdeck ever, and he brought the ugly color to PLP.
Wingeria - Xolo. Those eyes and that mouth... Xandra is much better.
Hot Doggeria - Kenji. Just, never really liked him. If he had a LNY outfit, I would probably like him more and Bertha would be here. But instead, he is just a bottle of mustard.
Cupcakeria - Santa.
Pastaria - Okalani. I do like her very much, but Pastaria has the best locals. Her style B is boring.
Donuteria - Iggy. That smirk is just, meh. Never liked his hairstyle or Comet Con either.
Cheeseria - Drakson.
Bakeria - Whiff. It's cool that thanks to him we got tattoos in PLP, but those eyes and mouth...
Sushiria - Do I have to say her name?
Scooperia - Skip. Pastrami is the only good thing about him. Looks dirty, and I don't like how that beard looks on him.

Dishonorable Mentions:
Taylor
Hugo
Connor
Gremmie
Yippy
Prof. Fitz
Bertha
Kasey O
Rhonda
Chester
Vincent

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:10:51 PM by Hermes » Logged

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 16, 2020, 07:56:38 PM »

Best from each game
Papa Louie 1 - Allan, such a cool dude (HM: Robby)
Papa's Pizzeria - Clover, obviously as a drummer myself I like her, and her design is good anyway
Papa's Burgeria - Akari, but overall this is a weak game for debuts
Papa's Taco Mia - Georgito, AKA the objective correct answer
Papa's Freezeria - Ninjoy, unsurprisingly (HM: Captain Cori)
Papa's Pancakeria - Wendy, legend, her simple design works very well (HM: Foodini)
Papa's Wingeria - Boomer, I like her design and inspiration (HM: Skyler)
Papa's Hot Doggeria - Radlynn, the best of the food fans by far
Papa's Cupcakeria - Mayor Mallow, like literally everyone else
Papa's Pastaria - Olivia, I like her belt
Papa's Donuteria - Rudy, spades are the best suit (HM: Hacky Zak)
Papa Louie 3 - Yui
Papa's Cheeseria - Perri I guess, although none of the 5 are particularly great
Papa's Bakeria - Duke Gotcha, same as Cheeseria (HM: Whiff)
Papa's Sushiria - Koilee, even though she might be a bit overrated
Apps I - Moe/The Dynamoe, for being a good gimmick customer (HM: Cameo)
Papa's Scooperia - Amy, the best KCP debut
Apps II - Nye, the second best KCP debut (HM: Kasey O)
Apps III - Daniela because of her Style B (HM: Evelyn)

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Allan for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2020, 07:59:10 PM »

Forgot to mention, my least favorite local from PL3 is Yui.

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2020, 08:00:52 PM »

She's my favorite PL3 local Cry Sad

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

(insert turtle pun here)

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 16, 2020, 08:01:09 PM »

Wow you really are unique and detergent

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs! #canceljohnny
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Power of Tea
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2020, 08:08:34 PM »

Let me join the trend too =)

Top Fav.

PL1: Chuck (He's freaking cool!! =) )
Pizzeria: Tohru (I luv this cute Cherry Blossom lady =3 )
Burgeria: Doan (Handsome man =) )
Taco Mia: Georgito (Rich dude, his Halloween costume is so hilarious lmfao =) )
Freezeria: Ivy (I love her bun =) )
Pancakeria: Liezel (The QUEEN of my life! =) )
Wingeria: Boomer (Not much to say here but i also in love with her)
Hot Doggeria: Moe (His hairstyle is the thing makes me love him =) )
Cupcakeria: Nevada
Pastaria: Okalani
Donuteria: Boopsy and Bill (They're just unique for me =) )
Cheeseria: Drakson
Bakeria: Kaleb
Sushiria: Rollie (Cute boy =3 )
Scooperia: Amy (Lovely gurl =) )

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.