Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86   
Print
Author Topic: Ianiant's FC News, Discussion, and Q&A (Halloween Costume Suggestions!)  (Read 134008 times)
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: June 08, 2020, 08:14:57 AM »

Happy birthday to Ian as well!

Mystic
~Aquatic Queen~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: June 08, 2020, 10:54:16 AM »

Happy Birthday, Ian!  Hooray

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: June 09, 2020, 09:08:29 AM »

Happy Birthday, Ian!  Hooray

Ian: Thanks, Mystic.

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: June 13, 2020, 11:39:16 AM »

2020-06-13 MAJOR UPDATE TO THE ARCHIVE!!!

Change Log:
  • Added All Chase
  • Added My Closer FCs' Holiday Orders
  • Added Emily Style B Edit by Petey K
  • Added Montague Art by Ibzy
  • Changed Astroworld to After Hours
  • Changed mika to PastaFan3000

Additional Notes: You may have noticed that my FC order spreadsheet has received a lot of changes recently. This is because I strive to make the orders as neat, organized, and easy-to-read as possible; as such, this type of construction work is absolutely necessary.

And yes, both Chase and Molly have now been confirmed to be closers (the former for the Pizzeria apps only, though).

Link to the archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0

James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

★ Bubble Tea! ★

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: June 13, 2020, 11:55:42 AM »

Woah! I love Chase's style B! You did a great job adding all those logos/sponsors! Grin

Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xd
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  Pensive
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave Sad
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
look smh:
#UsingColorsOnlyInOneSpotWhenMakingFCsIsNotABadThing!
#DoNotRepostTheSameThingAfter10MinutesJustBecauseNoOneReplied!
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: June 13, 2020, 11:57:25 AM »

Woah! I love Chase's style B! You did a great job adding all those logos/sponsors! Grin

Thanks! It was personally one of my favorite outfits to make. Smiley

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 13, 2020, 11:58:01 AM »

Yeah man, the logos are super slick! You just improve on every single redesign you release! Grin

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 13, 2020, 02:36:29 PM »

Happy birthday, Flora!

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: June 13, 2020, 03:20:24 PM »

Love the update! And happy birthday, Flora! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: June 13, 2020, 05:13:11 PM »

Thanks, Tamatim!

Flora: Th-thanks. Cheery

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: June 15, 2020, 01:17:32 PM »

Flora, did you enjoy your birthday? What cake did you get?

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: June 15, 2020, 01:57:05 PM »

Flora, did you enjoy your birthday? What cake did you get?

Flora: I-it wasn't that big due to...you know...e-everything that was going on, b-but I enjoyed it. Cheery I-I got a double chocolate cake with frosted flowers and a new pair of gardening gloves.

Ducky Mioda
likes Chespin
Papa's Replacement

"Chespin-che!"

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: June 16, 2020, 06:42:00 AM »

Odea and Chase, do you use your phones often?

Want to know something about my FCs?:
My planned KCP20 entries:
1) Estefanny
2) Giovanni
3) Kasumi
?) Shinichi
My avatars since April 18, 2020:
Past and current avatars
April 18, 2020: Junko Enoshima, Danganronpa
April 25, 2020: Chimmy (a BT21)
April 27, 2020: Koya (a BT21)
April 28, 2020: Alicia for TFCG3
May 4, 2020: Cherry Bomb slider
May 6, 2020: Addie
Earlier on May 7, 2020: All BT21
Later on May 7, 2020: Jigglypuff
May 11, 2020: Steenee
May 13, 2020: Utah
May 14, 2020: Popplio
Earlier on May 15, 2020 (after my name was changed to Ducky Mioda): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa
Later on May 15, 2020: Popplio (again)
May 20, 2020: Haruhi Suzumiya
May 22, 2020: Mallow
Earlier on May 25, 2020: Pikachu
Later on May 25, 2020: Eevee
Earlier on May 28, 2020: Eeveelutions
Later on May 28, 2020: Pikachu and Eevee
May 30, 2020: Meowth
June 1, 2020: Togekiss
June 3, 2020: Fraxure
June 5, 2020: Pichu
June 16, 2020: Stufful
June 21, 2020: Minun
June 24, 2020: Kaori Iida
June 25, 2020: Pichu (again)
July 17, 2020: Chespin

Next avatars
August 9, 2020: TBA
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: June 16, 2020, 10:52:41 AM »

Odea and Chase, do you use your phones often?

Odea: Sí, to keep in touch with Baile and mi hermana.
Chase: Y'all can rest easy knowing that I don't use my phone and drive.

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: June 16, 2020, 10:54:00 AM »

25 & 26.) Odea and Eve: All Cleaned Up!!!

Dang, I am on a roll! I add Chase to the archive, and less than a week later, TWO new cleaned-up Style A's! While this may seem like great progress (and don't get me wrong, it is), it is also a by-product of the fact that due to COVID-19 and, more recently, Tropical Storm Cristobal, most of the fun stuff I would have normally partaken in during my summer break from school has been canceled, leaving me with not many choices other than Minecraft (which I've gotten a bit tired of recently and plan to take a little break from...but from which I will return before 1.16 releases) and cleaning up my FC's. Tl;dr I've been going so fast with these clean-ups not only because of summer vacation, but also because my life is pretty much on pause right now.

Or MAYBE I was just so eager to show off their clean-ups that I went beast mode on them and will probably slack on Neil. Just a theory.

Anyway, I've been wanting to show these two, especially Odea, for months, and I had brainstormed many different ideas for how they could look; some went into the final product while others didn't (Fun Fact: For the longest time, I was planning on giving Odea shorts similar to Bridgette's from TDI but a bit longer). When cleaning them up, I pretty much already had the basic idea in my head, so I guess that's why cleaning them up went by so quickly.

Rambling aside, let's start with Odea. Boy, oh boy, have I come a long way (anyone with eyes would agree). To think that I used to tolerate what was pretty much a one-and-a-half color scheme...eh, I thought it was revolutionary since before posting my FC's to the forum, I could only hand-draw them, and they looked even worse, believe it or not. First of all, I made her look way more buff now (bigger biceps, more toned stomach) to better represent her background of fitness. Anyway, as well as upgrading to a several color scheme, I carefully selected the articles of clothing to match Odea's personality of nice, young, playful, and energetic. Instead of long, low-waisted pants that were LITERALLY the exact same color as her cropped polo with short fringe, I went with thick, low-waisted aqua cargo pants that rise above her ankles and, instead of a belt, a jacket tied around her waist. I also gave her puffy sweatbands to better represent a trainer. One last note, the phrase ¡BAILE! on her new bandana is not just telling you to dance, but the new fitness program that shall replace ROOMBA (trust me, ¡BAILE! fits at least 10x better as not only a name, but a parody of Zumba).

As for Eve, once again, I've come a long way. We've gone from dark gray, light gray, and dull brown used in the least creative ways possible to something that screams "Hey, stan me!". While this didn't come out EXACTLY how I wanted it, I'm currently content enough to keep it the way it is for now. The color scheme has been upgraded to include this brown shade that, to me, looks a LOT more like honey mustard than that vomit yellow I chose for her old Style B sweatpants. While I did keep the hoodie, high-waisted skirt, and UGG boots (albeit giving them major touch-ups), I also added more details because, although it was more detailed compared to some of the much older FC's (heck, some of the older ones only had a top, pants, and shoes, and that was it), it still looked very simple. I've given her a paisley beanie with some colors she likes, black tights to wear under her skirt, and double-barred choker...I legit have no idea what it's called.

Final notes: I also made their skin much more tan so as to better represent their Mexican-American nationalities. Also, another fun fact regarding Odea: I was considering giving her the same hair color as Eve but dyed blonde, but I decided against that and to instead make it to where she's blonde because her father was blond.

Geez, this clean-up report has to be the longest one yet! I guess I've learned quite a bit from The FC Games 3 (still waiting for when I can play again lol). However, like every other clean-up post, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Odea

Before:

After:

Eve

Before:

After:

PLP Version of Eve:

Before:

After:

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.