Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: TWG LXXXIII: Another Party of Death Guardian Angels Win Again  (Read 24714 times)
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 01:16:37 PM »

bonjour

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 02:51:57 PM »

Surprisingly, no one in the Party hall died. The same party hall. Which is somehow still in use, despite some certain events 2 years ago.

It still has a lynching machine too. Neat.

A break in protocol?
noname
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 02:53:47 PM »

Lmao
Real bloop
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 03:45:55 PM »

Checking in here

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
MariaYuki
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 03:54:48 PM »

I would ask if anyone had leads, but then I realized this is a team game.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 04:05:05 PM »

I would be surprised for the lack of human claims, but then the role list...

Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 08:25:39 PM »

Particularly hard when most teams don't even have any decent killing roles and have to hope they get lucky during the day, when most lynches are based off of RNG and flimsy evidence.
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 11:07:26 PM »

Particularly hard when most teams don't even have any decent killing roles and have to hope they get lucky during the day, when most lynches are based off of RNG and flimsy evidence.
basically this: Do we even have killing roles apart from gangsters and independents?
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 11:57:05 PM »

You know what? Lets just scrap this dumb rule for this game where everyone must make a non lynch post in each shift blah blah blah blah blah. Seeing how TRWIH went, sure the game was pretty interesting in the end, but, there were so many people who didn't need to be modkilled that were, including you yourself Symphony.

Seeing as this is a team game where the slightest thing you'd call a "lead" will possibly give away which team you belong on, meaning, chances are no one would really speak up with leads until after several days of random lynching. There are really no leads to go off of. And, if you are expecting everyone to follow up with the post per shift rule, that's just absurd since this is a team game. At least make it something like "one PM per user per shift" or something like that. Because if posts, it's just gonna be full of people posting "checking in" "there are no leads" "so..." or stuff of that sort.

I am saying this before there happens to be too many modkills similarly to what happened in TWRIH. I am trying to avoid any unnecessary modkills that will make the game uninteresting and dead, give some teams an easy victory because players on their opposing team were modkilled, or make it near-impossible for other teams to win because players on their team were modkilled.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 12:00:19 AM »

You know what? Lets just scrap this dumb rule for this game where everyone must make a non lynch post in each shift blah blah blah blah blah. Seeing how TRWIH went, sure the game was pretty interesting in the end, but, there were so many people who didn't need to be modkilled that were, including you yourself Symphony.

Seeing as this is a team game where the slightest thing you'd call a "lead" will possibly give away which team you belong on, meaning, chances are no one would really speak up with leads until after several days of random lynching. There are really no leads to go off of. And, if you are expecting everyone to follow up with the post per shift rule, that's just absurd since this is a team game. At least make it something like "one PM per user per shift" or something like that. Because if posts, it's just gonna be full of people posting "checking in" "there are no leads" "so..." or stuff of that sort.

I am saying this before there happens to be too many modkills similarly to what happened in TWRIH. I am trying to avoid any unnecessary modkills that will make the game uninteresting and dead, give some teams an easy victory because players on their opposing team were modkilled, or make it near-impossible for other teams to win because players on their team were modkilled.
*applause*
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2017, 12:37:10 AM »

basically this: Do we even have killing roles apart from gangsters and independents?
Gangsters are the only team with a good killing role (and even then, it can only kill 3 times).
Outlaws and Superstitious have one role each which can only kill in specific situations and cannot kill anyone on the team they're targeting.
Artists and Guardian Angels have no killing roles, period.
Independents have a role which can only kill once. Other than that, one of their team members would need to get lucky and take the role of the Murderous Gangster to do anything else.
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 01:37:02 AM »

I mean I wasn't the person who approved the bid in the poll.

A break in protocol?
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 01:38:00 AM »

I mean I wasn't the person who approved the bid in the poll.
It's not that, it's the new TWG rule

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 01:40:38 AM »

It's not that, it's the new TWG rule
Oh I get that. I was more responding to Wheatley's post. There are probably changes that could and should have been made to the rolelist. But that's all in retrospect - I didn't approve the bid.

A break in protocol?
Ducky Momo
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 01:49:43 AM »

This is confusing
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.