Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: TWG LXXXIV: Magicus Extremos! (Lounge)  (Read 8727 times)
-PRoyale-
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »

Hey storm SenpaiViolet is a guy
Ooopps
dar
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2017, 08:42:06 AM »

Everyone... get the last wolf while you're at it..
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 09:49:25 AM »

Role list:
Human dar
Human Everilyfel
Human SenpaiViolet
Human Stormbreaker (Converted N4)
Disguised Wolf Red the Birthday Man

Seer Penguin022
Guardian Arme
Warden Lyka
Wolfsbane Ravine Roth
Psycho Lenny

Mason Butanol
Wolf Shalomblue
Magician Wolf Symphony
Dauber Wolf DJ Roomba

Amnesiac Leia (Remembered Wolf N3)
Vigilante Tin
Potion Maker Wheatley
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:54:29 AM by Zero » Logged

-PRoyale-
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 09:51:38 AM »

Time to drop out the masks. I was a human but Symphony converted me into a wolf
dar
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 10:02:46 AM »

That was unexpected.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »

That was unexpected.
Ikr. But if he hadn't transformed me into a wolf, he would have definitely killed me. He found it easier to exist 2 wolves instead of one than killing me because he knew he was the next target. That's why SenpaiViolet confessed it was his idea Violet to be lynched
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »

Le MVPS:
Human MVP:
Penguin022. Penguin022 was one of the only humans to really make a successful impact on the game. The rest were not active or didn't make any efforts to do anything.
Wolf MVP:
Symphony. Symphony was a bit inactive at the start. At first shalomblue planned everything, while Symphony just stayed in the corner, but his final moves after all the other wolves ultimately saved the game for the wolves.
Overall MVP:
Wheatley. Some players played really well, but they either died early or only made an impact at the end, but Wheatley played well throughout the whole game, making great alliances and moves.
Honorable Mentions:
Leia, Stormbreaker, and Shalomblue all played great games but they either died too early or faced lots of changes. Leia had a great strategy that might have gotten her a possible overall MVP had she not been killed by the wolves. Stormbreaker played well at the end for the town, but he was suddenly converted. Shalomblue had great planning for the wolves but lying about his role to a completely neutral role, and having his request to be painted blue neglected (when he was planning on claiming guardian) just completely screwed him up.

Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Off-Topic

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 10:20:42 AM »

yay I somehow got a way with a human MVP lol

And holy bloop there were 6 wolves?! Humans had no chance lmao.

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »

yay I somehow got a way with a human MVP lol

And holy bleep there were 6 wolves?! Humans had no chance lmao.
they had if it weren't for the mass modkilling n3

LogicallyLogical
Double Dare
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 10:22:47 AM »

Well one of them died instantly, 1 was modkilled, 1 made a huge mistake, 1 was lynched, 1 was only there for 1 day, and 1 lived the whole game

I can't even count the times
I settled for these scribbled lines
-PRoyale-
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 10:30:40 AM »

I have an excuse. After night one after Tin's confession, I was the human target and no one did believe me. After the great modkilling the possibilities of being lynched were decreased and only 2 wolves had left being alive in the game. Guessing I found who they were. But unfortunately I couldn't complete my task which is accuse SV as a wolf to lynch Symphony because Symphony converted me into a wolf. I am sorry I couldn't do more.
The Real Alien
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 10:31:56 AM »

>>>>>>>>tfw you claim Psycho and no one even bothers to make an alliance
Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Off-Topic

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 10:36:52 AM »

I have an excuse. After night one after Tin's confession, I was the human target and no one did believe me. After the great modkilling the possibilities of being lynched were decreased and only 2 wolves had left being alive in the game. Guessing I found who they were. But unfortunately I couldn't complete my task which is accuse SV as a wolf to lynch Symphony because Symphony converted me into a wolf. I am sorry I couldn't do more.
you did fine

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 10:37:57 AM »

You did great
Although you would get human mvp if you killed symphony first.

dar
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 10:45:49 AM »

Well one of them died instantly, 1 was modkilled, 1 made a huge mistake, 1 was lynched, 1 was only there for 1 day, and 1 lived the whole game

And for the humans...

dunno
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.