Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152]   
Print
Author Topic: What Amused You Today  (Read 205862 times)
Kismala
Call me Raph
Restaurant Master

Gone, reduced to dust.

View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: November 20, 2020, 04:15:14 PM »

This is a bit stupid but on Cheeseria to go, I played Fashion Flambé 14 times in a row to get a gold rare prize. I realised that it could potentially generate an outfit that’d be great for an fc, so that was what motivated me to grind for the prize

and I can also do this in other games with that mini game too so I now have less beef with the mini game
Honestly I had the same thing when I was playing Fashion Flambe in Pizzeria HD. Some outfits are giving great ideas for FC's.

bye at least for now i guess

Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
Randomness:
Shoutbox:
Towers [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   The real question is
Kismala [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   wtf is wrong with me
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Racing through town!

View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: November 20, 2020, 07:00:41 PM »

After taking a break from FC making for approximately two months (lack of interest, motivation, and time), I've gotten back into it in the past few days. I feel like the break was a really good refresher, and it allowed me to regain the sense of enjoyment that I was quickly losing. I've turned out three designs already (two new FCs and a redesign of one of my old ones) that I'm really happy with.

Some general advice: If you feel that you're getting bored or unhappy because of FC making, or if you think your FCs are starting to get repetitive and less creative, I think taking a break is a really good idea. Let yourself escape from the world of FC making for a period of time, and afterwards, you'll come back feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
TFCG4 Info:
Judging applications will open in mid or late December. Player applications will likely follow a few weeks later. Please do not excessively bug me about applications or ask for specific dates.
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: November 21, 2020, 04:50:52 AM »

I completely agree, every time I took a break from fc creating I ultimately think of something much more unique when getting back into it

My fcs did seem pretty similar at times, I don’t know if it was just my fc creating style or a lack of new ideas

Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: November 24, 2020, 08:38:57 PM »

I streamed papa's bakeria in a discord call today to a bunch of my friends that know nothing about flipline. So, according to them, Timm is a pimp and Cecelia is his very hot wife.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Zuko
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: November 25, 2020, 01:48:56 PM »

I finally found a little slip of paper where I wrote my old Origin account info, and I'm redownloading Sims 3!

MysKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Taco Builder

Semi-Inactive. also tryna get my username to gold

View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: November 26, 2020, 11:06:40 AM »

I didn't expect Abu's personal text in Russian (text under the pfp) to say Mood is the Colour Blue in English! They must be really good friends. (if you don't know who I'm talking about, I mean the other user called "the color of mood is blue")
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 11:46:49 AM by MysKitty » Logged

[inactive]: (meaning I won't be joining in with any actual chats or live chats like through constant PM's or through the shout-box. I still will be semi-active though, and come on every once in a while perhaps to just get an self-update of the forum and make a few posts in discussions)

May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: November 26, 2020, 11:38:00 AM »

I didn't expect Abu's personal text in Russian (text under the pfp) to say Mood is the Colour Blue in English! They must be good friends. (if you don't know who I'm talking about, I mean the other user called "the color of mood is blue")
They are!

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
MysKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: November 26, 2020, 11:47:51 AM »

They are!

aw that's so sweet ^_^ the color of mood is blue is such a lovely person as well. i miss her, she hasn't been very active recently.

[inactive]: (meaning I won't be joining in with any actual chats or live chats like through constant PM's or through the shout-box. I still will be semi-active though, and come on every once in a while perhaps to just get an self-update of the forum and make a few posts in discussions)

May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
StageDeano
GondolaMan
Papa's Assistant

I’m hype for a dartling gun returning in btd6

View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: November 26, 2020, 01:20:49 PM »

Dartling gun is returning in btd6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsiGorR7b0

My Bakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0<br />
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
MysKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: November 26, 2020, 05:08:03 PM »

Dartling gun is returning in btd6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsiGorR7b0

at first i had no clue what you were talking about, until i saw you mention something else about it somewhere else and you said "bloons td" and then i remembered that as kids my brothers played that game a lot lol! interesting that you know about it as well!

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.