Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 110   
Print
Author Topic: What Amused You Today  (Read 116993 times)
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: June 23, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »

Whoops. Nervous

when I was going to make my breakfast

I fixed it.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Zaphkiel
A Happy Food
Sundae Master

Water is Food, right?

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 24, 2018, 04:03:59 AM »

My Boarding School is cancelled from 28th June to 19th July... And all of my School friend was sooooo thrilled about this news, including me... Cheesy

Long Signature:
Ayy Congratulation... It's a Celebration

My Avatars:
9th June 2018: Captain Kaizo
13th June 2018: Kirito (Kazuto Kirigaya)
17th June 2018: Asuna (Asuna Yuuki)
21st June 2018: Chocolate
8th May 2019: Onion
2nd June: Rocky Road Ice Cream
6th June: Strawberries
12th June: Water

My Q&A Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41446.msg1998995#msg1998995

New Name: 5th September
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

"ain't making past 21..."

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 24, 2018, 04:15:43 AM »

My Boarding School is cancelled from 28th June to 19th July... And all of my School friend was sooooo thrilled about this news, including me... Cheesy
Nice!

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
The Grookey Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Taylor is No.1!

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 26, 2018, 10:49:12 PM »

My dad defeated cancer!

Flipinese sounds like anglicized Filipino.
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 27, 2018, 09:15:26 AM »

Group F today was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 27, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »

I just hit my highest note yet

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 30, 2018, 01:04:39 AM »

Reading a certain article made me a bit inspired but it was ecstacic a little.
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

In hibernation...

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 01, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »

I think this should explain everything:

ATTENTION: Due to college finals, this account will be inactive from Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 to Thursday, December 13, 2019.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 01, 2018, 11:32:09 PM »

I think this should explain everything:

I love you so much
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 04, 2018, 04:16:04 AM »

The B button in my 3ds was broken but i managed to fix it easily lol xp

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
jacobarmada
The Onion Guy
Franchise Owner

Still keeping that onion.

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 04, 2018, 04:27:27 PM »

I had a sudden urge to play Oregon Trail, and I managed to keep all 5 people alive.

Signature? Where can I sign?

If I'm not back, I may be someday.
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 04, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »

Oh, boy. The first week of July is always a hassle for the family.

July third is my mama's birthday.

July fourth is no trouble except watching out for fireworks that might land in own yard.

July fifth is my older sister's birthday.

:p

Today was a silly funny mess.

My mama and I woke up early to buy a birthday gift for my older sister to beat the heat. After that, my mama bought me and her some french fries and an iced frap.  (It was my first time trying one) Clouds rolled in we made it home. My siblings and I the house and took out the dogs. Outside, we found out that the three kittens that live in our dad's van were missing but one who was crying for his siblings and mama.

After taking care of the kitten, my siblings and I went inside to say our prayers and thunder boomed in the distance.

My sister and I took down the laundry and rolled up the windows in the car with our dad and older bro, the storm was coming up fast, and the wind picked up speed. The kitten was crying for us and we scrambled to find the other lost kittens. No luck. The door of the van that abandoned kitten was in flew open from the wind and the kitten fell out. Got the kitten and the rain began to fall. My older brother, sister and I ran to the old store we own to seek shelter. The mother of the abandoned kitten came in without her two kittens!!

We were all scared like my parents', and my younger brother ran into the store with a pot full of raw chicken to fry for the party tomorrow. The storm was crazy outside. It looked like a tornado was coming our way. My sister and I had to get home while our older brother took care of the kitten and his mom; the remaining kittens were still missing. (I was freaking out because I was scared of the storm and for the kittens) Outside in that madness, my sister heard the kittens mewing, and they were hiding under an old fence full of holes. My sister and I had to get the lost soaked kittens fast. The rain was so heavy we couldn't see them.

At last, I got the kittens and passed them over to my sister who gave them to my older brother to hold while the youngest made it home to take care of the scared dogs. Despite the storm and wild wind, my siblings and I stood under the umbrella holding the soaked crying kittens in a jacket. We were all so happy.

A moment of peace~

My older brother took the kitten to dry them up, and my sister and I ran inside and told our parents the whole story. Everyone is fine now. My parents are relieved we found the kittens. My brothers are alright. My sister and I are fine, and the storm is passing.

I can't wait for tomorrow~! Grin
Ghost
The ghost of the forum
Sundae Master

Aerosmith

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 05, 2018, 09:54:34 AM »

I got nominated for Delegate on NationStates!

Sometimes I come back to haunt this place.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 05, 2018, 10:33:11 AM »

I got a 5 on my art and statisdicks AP
(the other one was a 4)

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 06, 2018, 11:48:53 AM »

Northern American Canada is in North America. The Ten Atlantic Oceans lie 9,988,000 kilometers underground and located in the north of the Arctic Ocean is the second largest god in the world. It is the biggest and longest part of the United States, separated from the US on the southern border. Canadians are less commonly found in tropical American forests. As a result, the population in Northern American Canada has grown dramatically and 82 percent of people own large cities of 3,515,000,000 slave inhabitants, especially at the southern border. The capital is Ottawa, the three major centers - Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. The climate change in Canada is visible in many places: the South African climate is invading Canada and in various places Arkïkwstıñ hides.

At present, Canadians have live in Canada for thousands of years, but European planning from the 16th-century made Anglo-France State, the first state of Canada, in the year 1535. For the army, the United States Central American British State lost its population until the end of the 18th century, before Canada's fountains saved them. On July 1, 1867, Canada, New Brunswick, colleges, and Nova Scotia joined the Dominican Republic in Ottawa City and then freedom followed. Since then the problem has been focusing on accuracy in regional divisions and jurisdictions in the States as well as in Canada's 15 sacred parts and points. Canada had begun to consolidate the government in the 1830s and Canadians had been arrested in the parliamentary law in 1982. In 1931, Canada had access to the UK and their laws of justice, but not to change the law.

Democracy is a major factor of the Democratic Parliament of Canada and leads the sovereignty of law. Isabel II is the second king of Canada. The country is legally registered at an executive level. The country has lots of immigrants from different cultures and countries, and from many different manufacturing companies. It is the twelfth most economic economy of the world. Depending on the source of many resources and global marketing, Canada has a strong impact on economic and cultural issues.

In Canada, a description of the country's development during a survey of the 15 sacred parts and points and salaries, meant that it has the tenth largest growth. International research, economic freedom, education and government, this calculation, human freedom, the quality of life of citizens is all from Canada. Canada, and the United Nations created the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the G7, the Cheng Group, the United States, the G20, the US North American Forest Sales Agreement, and the representative of the cooperative economic Greek god, Asia-Pacific, federal fraternity.

Snom
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 110   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.