Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 107   
Print
Author Topic: What Amused You Today  (Read 111148 times)
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: March 10, 2019, 10:44:34 AM »

I'm going to Disneyland on Friday and Hawaii on the 1st!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
Tamatim
Tomato Man
Restaurant Master

Here Tomato Goes Again!

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 10, 2019, 10:49:46 AM »

That shall be a nice spring for ya! Congrats! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

Check my Fan Character Topic (Answers with PLP!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

Here's my latest and first comic:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47094.0

And feel free to ask me a question!:
 http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45994.0
pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

:(

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 10, 2019, 12:48:40 PM »

Noice

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Zuki-Chan
Not a orange.
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 11, 2019, 07:38:57 AM »

I am exam free!  Cheesy

Inactive...
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 12, 2019, 04:31:56 PM »

Brother Z: Look what Tony posted!  Hooray

That's fake.

But he did post himself at a wrestling match...I wonder why. Undecided

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 12, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »

That's fake.

Brother Z: I know, just an April Fool's Joke.  Wink
And also, Tony was at a wrestling match?

Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 12, 2019, 04:33:56 PM »

Brother Z: Look what Tony posted!  Hooray

Incredibly fake
That's fake.

Because he went to a wrestling match... that's what twitter is for!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 12, 2019, 04:34:37 PM »

Because he went to a wrestling match... that's what twitter is for!
Brother Z: Oh. Nervous

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 12, 2019, 04:44:22 PM »

Brother Z: Deleted that picture, since, it makes no sense why it should be here. Sense it's not real. Wink

Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 12, 2019, 05:49:16 PM »

I will be visiting Istanbul, Turkey from June 9 - June 16. After the 16th I will do some additional travel which may or may not include other destinations in Turkey, depending on what I can do with a business visa.
I have three friends in Istanbul, so if you do need something let me know. One in particular likes to tour people.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Mystic
~Sonja~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 18, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »

I got some of my art inspiration back! I hope it will stay for a little while longer, though. Undecided

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 22, 2019, 03:33:48 PM »

I have my whole trip for the summer planned. I will leave the US on June 8 on an overnight flight to London, UK for a 12 hour layover (this should be enough time to leave the airport and explore the city). I will then board my flight to Turkey and arrive in Istanbul the evening of June 9. I will stay in Istanbul until the 16th. I will then fly to Jerusalem, Israel where I will stay until the 19th. On the 19th I Will fly from Jerusalem to Barcelona, Spain. I will stay in Barcelona until the 22nd and then take an overnight train ride to Germany where I will stay from the 23rd - 30th before coming back to the US.
All airfare will be paid for by my school as well as food and lodging in Turkey,. I found cheap lodging in Jerusalem and Barcelona. I won't need to pay for lodging in Germany because I have friends in Germany that agreed to let me stay with them. This trip shouldn't cost very much.
I have applied for my Turkish visa, and since I have a US passport I won't need a visa for the other countries I plan to visit.
pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

:(

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 22, 2019, 03:40:09 PM »

I have my whole trip for the summer planned. I will leave the US on June 8 on an overnight flight to London, UK for a 12 hour layover (this should be enough time to leave the airport and explore the city). I will then board my flight to Turkey and arrive in Istanbul the evening of June 9. I will stay in Istanbul until the 16th. I will then fly to Jerusalem, Israel where I will stay until the 19th. On the 19th I Will fly from Jerusalem to Barcelona, Spain. I will stay in Barcelona until the 22nd and then take an overnight train ride to Germany where I will stay from the 23rd - 30th before coming back to the US.
All airfare will be paid for by my school as well as food and lodging in Turkey,. I found cheap lodging in Jerusalem and Barcelona. I won't need to pay for lodging in Germany because I have friends in Germany that agreed to let me stay with them. This trip shouldn't cost very much.
I have applied for my Turkish visa, and since I have a US passport I won't need a visa for the other countries I plan to visit.
Nice! Have a good time!

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Héricendre

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 22, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »

Sound’s fun!

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 22, 2019, 03:59:15 PM »

Roc and Ks: Have a wonderful trip! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 107   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.