Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 309   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 535138 times)
Sykeeo
With clouds but pretty.
Restaurant Master

Break the mirror.

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: April 16, 2020, 06:18:25 AM »

My grandmother has just died due to this bleeping liver cancer... And I'm feeling devastated...
I hate life....  Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed

Cry Cry Cry

A Swan.
Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: April 16, 2020, 07:56:13 AM »

My grandmother has just died due to this bleeping liver cancer... And I'm feeling devastated...

Oh no... I'm sorry.  Cry Pensive Pensive

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: April 16, 2020, 07:59:27 AM »

I'm so sorry, Rune. Cry Depressed Pensive We're here for you if you need anything.

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: April 16, 2020, 08:01:30 AM »

I'm very sorry to hear that Rune. If you ever need to talk, the rest of the forum and I are here for you. I'll be praying for you and your family. Depressed

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: April 16, 2020, 09:44:25 AM »

Brother E: I'm so sorry RUNE. I will be praying for you and if you need to talk to us you can in PMs at any time. Depressed

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: April 16, 2020, 11:15:34 AM »

I'm so sorry for your loss Rune, I wish you and all of your family the best in these hard times Depressed

RUNEPATRIARCH
The Darkness... is here.
Restaurant Legend

The Queen(King) Of Darkness

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: April 16, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »

Thank you everyone. You are so sweet and kind.
I've been to the rosary meeting to celebrate her memory - and it was hard for me to see my grandpa in such condition... he was crying.
I remained as strong person but deep inside I cried. Life is so unfair...  Depressed Depressed
She died due to the liver cancer ... even though she didn't drink any alcohol in her life...  Cry

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
RUNEPATRIARCH
The Darkness... is here.
Restaurant Legend

The Queen(King) Of Darkness

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: April 16, 2020, 02:08:36 PM »

I feel you Rune Depressed . My great-grandma died last year, and my grandad the year before that. And this year my friends grandad died young also due to some sort of cancer Cry it was really hard. But have hope and stay strong because there is a light at every dark tunnel. Wishing you lots of luck and good to come.

Oh my... I'm so sorry dearie for your loss...  Depressed Depressed
And thank you so much for kind words. You are so sweet.
And the thing that makes me... more happy if I could say that is that she isn't suffering anymore and is in the better place.

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
Malware
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

See, I can be a table too!

View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: April 16, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »

I'm sorry for your losses Rune and MissKitty. Cry

She/her

My restaurants:

Malo’s Mocha Cafe: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70606.0

Malo’s Donut Shoppe: Coming Soon

Malo’s Sandwich Deli: Coming Soon

Malo’s Sundae Shop: Coming Soon
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: April 16, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »

I'm so sorry, omg

she/her. Here just for fun (:
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: April 16, 2020, 04:39:25 PM »

I feel you Rune Depressed . My great-grandma died last year, and my grandad the year before that. And this year my friends grandad died young also due to some sort of cancer Cry it was really hard. But have hope and stay strong because there is a light at every dark tunnel. Wishing you lots of luck and good to come.
Pensive D':

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays but more specifically about games that focus on Eurasian cuisine and Sushiria To Go is the top one of them =D. If it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: April 16, 2020, 04:49:53 PM »

I'm so sorry for you, Rune. At least you got to see her yesterday, tons of people don't get the chance to see their loved one before they die. We will be here for you <3 Depressed Cry

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: April 16, 2020, 04:51:57 PM »

That's horrible, Rune. I'm so sorry for your loss. We will always be here for you.  Cry

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Sykeeo
With clouds but pretty.
Restaurant Master

Break the mirror.

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: April 16, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »

Also me. Cry As what I said in February, my great-grandpa has passed away too. He's kind to me, and also my grandma, my aunt. Depressed My English sucks, so I don't think I say that too much. Cry

A Swan.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: April 16, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »

Also me. Cry As what I said in February, my great-grandpa has passed away too. He's kind to me, and also my grandma, my aunt. Depressed My English sucks, so I don't think I say that too much. Cry
Brother E: Oof! That's to bad, Blaze. Pray that you continue to recover quickly. Also your English isn't bad. Don't worry. Wink

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 309   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.