Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 209   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 392172 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: April 16, 2020, 09:44:25 AM »

My grandmother has just died due to this bleeping liver cancer... And I'm feeling devastated...
I hate life....  Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed
Brother E: I'm so sorry RUNE. I will be praying for you and if you need to talk to us you can in PMs at any time. Depressed

MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

I turn into a cat at midnight =3

View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: April 16, 2020, 11:10:58 AM »

Today marks the 1 month anniversary my crush, and also great friend, friendzoned me. Luckily we haven't gone to school in the last weeks so it's not too awkward.

Hard luck. Why did they friendzone you for? lol I can imagine how it feels! Terrible?
Plus Im a little confused because the meaning I've learnt from "friendzone" can mean the opposite (as in a good thing?)

[semi-active] May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: April 16, 2020, 11:13:47 AM »

My grandmother has just died due to this bleeping liver cancer... And I'm feeling devastated...

I am so sorry to hear that Rune  Depressed. Wishing you all the best - and the community on here will always be here for you if you need us.

[semi-active] May Allah [God] make this year better than your last, may it be filled with mercy, blessings, and immense lasting benefit to you and your loved ones! Cheesy And may you be blessed, whoever you are!
-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Tea Time!

View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: April 16, 2020, 11:15:34 AM »

I'm so sorry for your loss Rune, I wish you and all of your family the best in these hard times Depressed

RUNEPATRIARCH
In case it rains...
Restaurant Legend

I'm a wealthy beyond reason Parasol Zombie.

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: April 16, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »

Thank you everyone. You are so sweet and kind.
I've been to the rosary meeting to celebrate her memory - and it was hard for me to see my grandpa in such condition... he was crying.
I remained as strong person but deep inside I cried. Life is so unfair...  Depressed Depressed
She died due to the liver cancer ... even though she didn't drink any alcohol in her life...  Cry

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
MissKitty
❤ Cat Queen ❤
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: April 16, 2020, 11:28:26 AM »

Thank you everyone. You are so sweet and kind.
I've been to the rosary meeting to celebrate her memory - and it was hard for me to see my grandpa in such condition... he was crying.
I remained as strong person but deep inside I cried. Life is so unfair...  Depressed Depressed
She died due to the liver cancer ... even though she didn't drink any alcohol in her life...  Cry

I feel you Rune Depressed . My great-grandma died last year, and my grandad the year before that. And this year my friends grandad died young also due to some sort of cancer Cry it was really hard. But have hope and stay strong because there is a light at every dark tunnel. Wishing you lots of luck and good to come.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 11:44:31 AM by MissKitty » Logged

RUNEPATRIARCH
In case it rains...
Restaurant Legend

I'm a wealthy beyond reason Parasol Zombie.

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: April 16, 2020, 02:08:36 PM »

I feel you Rune Depressed . My great-grandma died last year, and my grandad the year before that. And this year my friends grandad died young also due to some sort of cancer Cry it was really hard. But have hope and stay strong because there is a light at every dark tunnel. Wishing you lots of luck and good to come.

Oh my... I'm so sorry dearie for your loss...  Depressed Depressed
And thank you so much for kind words. You are so sweet.
And the thing that makes me... more happy if I could say that is that she isn't suffering anymore and is in the better place.

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
A Building
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

Failure of a Sailor

View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: April 16, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »

I'm sorry for your losses Rune and MissKitty. Cry

Order at my restaurants please:
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: April 16, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »

I'm so sorry, omg
Power of Tea
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: April 16, 2020, 04:39:25 PM »

Pensive D':

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: April 16, 2020, 04:49:53 PM »

I'm so sorry for you, Rune. At least you got to see her yesterday, tons of people don't get the chance to see their loved one before they die. We will be here for you <3 Depressed Cry
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: April 16, 2020, 04:51:57 PM »

That's horrible, Rune. I'm so sorry for your loss. We will always be here for you.  Cry

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: April 16, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »

Also me. Cry As what I said in February, my great-grandpa has passed away too. He's kind to me, and also my grandma, my aunt. Depressed My English sucks, so I don't think I say that too much. Cry
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: April 16, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »

Also me. Cry As what I said in February, my great-grandpa has passed away too. He's kind to me, and also my grandma, my aunt. Depressed My English sucks, so I don't think I say that too much. Cry
Brother E: Oof! That's to bad, Blaze. Pray that you continue to recover quickly. Also your English isn't bad. Don't worry. Wink

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

IT'S NOT GREEN TEA! It's Greenste

View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: April 17, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »

Why the heck am i always losing every tournament on the first round? One of the reasons I joined The Masked Singer is because so i wouldn't have to be eliminated first, but i was dead wrong!

I had to compete unfair contestants
Everyone was being extremely picky
And everyone decided to vote me out so they would prove Owen was the sushi

Season 2 better not be trash

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 209   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.