Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 279   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 492944 times)
Cybertronic Gamer
is a Food Critic and
Papa's Replacement

Going completely crazy!

View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: September 17, 2020, 01:35:04 PM »

Today I saw something horryfing. A person I know irl has sent me a video in which he threw a very small kitten strongly on the floor, and the poor animal died. And then he showed his muscles and said: "Look at me, I'm a legend!" I was speechless. I.. I don't know what could I do to him Evil Evil

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 17, 2020, 01:47:03 PM »

Today I saw something horryfing. A person I know irl has sent me a video in which he threw a very small kitten strongly on the floor, and the poor animal died. And then he showed his muscles and said: "Look at me, I'm a legend!" I was speechless. I.. I don't know what could I do to him Evil Evil
Brother E: What!? Shocked

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Meet Johanna!

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 17, 2020, 01:48:57 PM »

Forward the video to everyone in your school to show them the monster that that person is.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 17, 2020, 01:49:47 PM »

Excuse me what? Evil
That’s animal cruelty! He is an extremely cruel, cold-hearted person!
He should be in jail for killing that poor innocent kitten! Evil
I apologise for being mad but he deserves to go to jail!

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: September 17, 2020, 01:54:47 PM »

Excuse me what? Evil
That’s animal cruelty! He is an extremely cruel, cold-hearted person!
He should be in jail for killing that poor innocent kitten! Evil
I apologise for being mad but he deserves to go to jail!
Quick note to add: If someone abuses an animal, they‘ll end up in jail for five years or more (yes I searched it up)
BTW Maestro, call the police on him. Or get someone to do it. Because killing an animal is very, very wrong.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:16:52 PM by Hi Everybody » Logged

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 17, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »

Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: September 17, 2020, 02:14:41 PM »

You guys ever just wanna  

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

My OCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69681.msg2570962#msg2570962
RUNEPATRIARCH
I'm sorry for being
Restaurant Legend

This is so sad... All of it...

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 17, 2020, 02:20:09 PM »

JESUS CHRIST! The person who did this does not deserve to be among other normal people! God, why such people even exist? First the animal and then the human.  Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: September 17, 2020, 02:21:28 PM »

Send an e-mail to a teacher or counselor or something

that crap is traumatic

i would probably cry

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

My OCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69681.msg2570962#msg2570962
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 17, 2020, 02:26:34 PM »

That's just... Embarrassed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Timm~Quinn
catboy hoe uwu
Restaurant Master

being a minor character is fine. (don't pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 17, 2020, 02:28:29 PM »

DUDE SERIOUSLY CALL THE COPS

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Brody, Cori, Emmelette, and Clover!...timm and quinn too
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: September 17, 2020, 03:01:10 PM »

I had one of the crappiest mornings ever. In first period at school, which is Algebra 2,  the guy that sits closest to me was very clearly sick with a cold or something like that. I tried to keep my distance best I could. We were both wearing masks. HOWEVER. This *insert any rude words you can use for super ignorant and unpleasant people* DECIDED THAT WHEN HE NEED TO SNEEZE, HE SHOULD TAKE OFF HIS MASK AND DIRECT IT IN MY DIRECTION!!!  Evil Evil

I breathed through my arm and was panicking because I didn’t want to be sick so badly, and I completely didn’t follow the lesson being taught. Once the teacher was done explaining stuff, I asked if I could work outside because GROSS GERM KID was being IGNORANT AND DISGUSTING. He accepted, and I went to work outside.

Once out there, I just started worrying that he could have given me the virus, and I just started to cry. Like flat out bawling. My parents are at a decent risk when it comes to the virus, and I’m in a musical that I would need to quit if I got the virus due to safety. That entire experience could be cancelled for me because of this ignorant guy. I just cried and cried and cried. It was miserable. I couldn’t handle it. Thankfully I stopped before the period ended. But oh my word, I was so mad and overwhelmed. What a freaking jerk.

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: September 17, 2020, 03:05:39 PM »

I had one of the crappiest mornings ever. In first period at school, which is Algebra 2,  the guy that sits closest to me was very clearly sick with a cold or something like that. I tried to keep my distance best I could. We were both wearing masks. HOWEVER. This *insert any rude words you can use for super ignorant and unpleasant people* DECIDED THAT WHEN HE NEED TO SNEEZE, HE SHOULD TAKE OFF HIS MASK AND DIRECT IT IN MY DIRECTION!!!  Evil Evil

I breathed through my arm and was panicking because I didn’t want to be sick so badly, and I completely didn’t follow the lesson being taught. Once the teacher was done explaining stuff, I asked if I could work outside because GROSS GERM KID was being IGNORANT AND DISGUSTING. He accepted, and I went to work outside.

Once out there, I just started worrying that he could have given me the virus, and I just started to cry. Like flat out bawling. My parents are at a decent risk when it comes to the virus, and I’m in a musical that I would need to quit if I got the virus due to safety. That entire experience could be cancelled for me because of this ignorant guy. I just cried and cried and cried. It was miserable. I couldn’t handle it. Thankfully I stopped before the period ended. But oh my word, I was so mad and overwhelmed. What a freaking jerk.
Jesus Christ! Does he even care for you?!
I feel sorry for you.

Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: September 17, 2020, 03:08:26 PM »

No, he doesn’t. He’d never said a word to me before today. He doesn’t care about me at all. He pulled down his mask to sneeze three times during the period by the way. THREE. And at the end I told him to please not do that. All he said was “oKaY”

No apology, no nothing.

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.

RUNEPATRIARCH
I'm sorry for being
Restaurant Legend

This is so sad... All of it...

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: September 17, 2020, 03:09:25 PM »

I had one of the crappiest mornings ever. In first period at school, which is Algebra 2,  the guy that sits closest to me was very clearly sick with a cold or something like that. I tried to keep my distance best I could. We were both wearing masks. HOWEVER. This *insert any rude words you can use for super ignorant and unpleasant people* DECIDED THAT WHEN HE NEED TO SNEEZE, HE SHOULD TAKE OFF HIS MASK AND DIRECT IT IN MY DIRECTION!!!  Evil Evil

I would slap him in the face so he would learn that ONE DOES NOT SNEEZE AT OTHER PEOPLE!  Evil People like this guy have hay in their heads...

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 279   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.