Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 280   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 494124 times)
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: September 17, 2020, 03:11:28 PM »

No, he doesn’t. He’d never said a word to me before today. He doesn’t care about me at all. He pulled down his mask to sneeze three times during the period by the way. THREE. And at the end I told him to please not do that. All he said was “oKaY”

No apology, no nothing.
Wow, how nasty of him Angry
Hope you don’t fall ill.

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: September 17, 2020, 03:27:29 PM »

I had one of the crappiest mornings ever. In first period at school, which is Algebra 2,  the guy that sits closest to me was very clearly sick with a cold or something like that. I tried to keep my distance best I could. We were both wearing masks. HOWEVER. This *insert any rude words you can use for super ignorant and unpleasant people* DECIDED THAT WHEN HE NEED TO SNEEZE, HE SHOULD TAKE OFF HIS MASK AND DIRECT IT IN MY DIRECTION!!!  Evil Evil

I breathed through my arm and was panicking because I didn’t want to be sick so badly, and I completely didn’t follow the lesson being taught. Once the teacher was done explaining stuff, I asked if I could work outside because GROSS GERM KID was being IGNORANT AND DISGUSTING. He accepted, and I went to work outside.

Once out there, I just started worrying that he could have given me the virus, and I just started to cry. Like flat out bawling. My parents are at a decent risk when it comes to the virus, and I’m in a musical that I would need to quit if I got the virus due to safety. That entire experience could be cancelled for me because of this ignorant guy. I just cried and cried and cried. It was miserable. I couldn’t handle it. Thankfully I stopped before the period ended. But oh my word, I was so mad and overwhelmed. What a freaking jerk.
I think that happened to me couple of weeks ago
I girl toke off her mask & sneeze near my direction, but i felt a breeze. Someone noticed & wondered why did she take off her mask to sneeze

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: September 17, 2020, 03:29:29 PM »

I think that happened to me couple of weeks ago
I girl toke off her mask & sneeze near my direction, but i felt a breeze. Someone noticed & wondered why did she take off her mask to sneeze
The real question is why she sneezed near your direction?
I’m sorry that happened to you.

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: September 17, 2020, 03:45:45 PM »

Today's been a bad day. I woke up with back pain for the second day in a row (I strained something back there), it's been raining non-stop, my wifi has been going out every now and then, I deleted Zeeva's entire bio and it took me 40 minutes to recreate it from memory, and then no one even cared about the new bios anyways. Hmm

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: September 17, 2020, 03:54:13 PM »

Oh, sorry that you had a bad day, Phil Hmm

I also had a pretty rough day. I did nothing at home but cough constantly because I had a sore throat (it doesn’t hurt anymore but there’s still so many mucus in it), drink water and had doses of paracetamol. I’ve also gagged a couple of times yesterday night because of my sore throat Hmm

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: September 17, 2020, 04:01:57 PM »

Today's been a bad day. I woke up with back pain for the second day in a row (I strained something back there), it's been raining non-stop, my wifi has been going out every now and then, I deleted Zeeva's entire bio and it took me 40 minutes to recreate it from memory, and then no one even cared about the new bios anyways. Hmm
Brother E: Oof man. Hopefully your day will get better, or if it's almost over, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Oh, sorry that you had a bad day, Phil Hmm

I also had a pretty rough day. I did nothing at home but cough constantly because I had a sore throat (it doesn’t hurt anymore but there’s still so many mucus in it), drink water and had doses of paracetamol. I’ve also gagged a couple of times yesterday night because of my sore throat Hmm
Brother E: Ouch! Hope you get better soon! Grimace

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

You will never have more drip than Pablo

View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: September 17, 2020, 04:17:17 PM »

If anyone hasn’t seen Zeeva’s profile yet, y’all are missing out. I just saw it a couple minutes ago and Phil did an incredible job with every aspect of her character from her very interesting backstory to her unique styles. Seriously, go check it out.

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: September 17, 2020, 05:35:25 PM »

If anyone hasn’t seen Zeeva’s profile yet, y’all are missing out. I just saw it a couple minutes ago and Phil did an incredible job with every aspect of her character from her very interesting backstory to her unique styles. Seriously, go check it out.
I'm glad you liked it. Sorry if what I said sounded a bit forceful (as in you must read it), I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but regardless I'm happy that you gave it a read and enjoyed it. Smiley

Cybertronic Gamer
is a Food Critic and
Papa's Replacement

Going completely crazy!

View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: September 18, 2020, 04:55:35 AM »

Today I saw something horryfing. A person I know irl has sent me a video in which he threw a very small kitten strongly on the floor, and the poor animal died. And then he showed his muscles and said: "Look at me, I'm a legend!" I was speechless. I.. I don't know what could I do to him Evil Evil
The police was informed and the guy is sentenced for a 6 and a half-year prison, pretty deserved. He threw that kitty like it was a stone or smth, without any feelings.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: September 18, 2020, 04:57:24 AM »

The police was informed and the guy is sentenced for a 6 and a half-year prison, pretty deserved. He threw that kitty like it was a stone or smth, without any feelings.
Thank goodness! He should never be allowed pets if he's going to treat them like that.

RUNEPATRIARCH
I'm sorry for being
Restaurant Legend

This is so sad... All of it...

View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: September 18, 2020, 05:01:44 AM »

A justice have been served!
Too bad that in my country people who do such hateful things are often free to go because hurting an animal is not a big deal and the punishments are ridiculously low.

Thank God this changed in recent years... not completely because this is still developing.

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Oh my god the Brew Station is amazing!

View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: September 18, 2020, 10:21:17 AM »

He’s already been sentenced? It’s been like a day

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

It's treason, then!

View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: September 18, 2020, 10:28:12 AM »

To be fair, the plaintiff had pretty irrefutable evidence.

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: September 18, 2020, 10:29:28 AM »

I thought that too. Either way I hope he's arrested, that is just terrible.

Colts
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: September 18, 2020, 12:12:38 PM »

Slow internet

On top of that I've been having a lot of mental breakdowns recently, bleep school

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 280   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.