Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 261083 times)
The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2019, 12:04:07 PM »

Ads for Homescapes and Matchington Mansion. Roll Eyes
If you pass level 15 you’re legally skilled

yo
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

AutumnWarriorsFan
Warriors Fan
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2019, 08:11:17 PM »

An evaluation on performing a theoretical task during the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress assessments in mathematics during educational hours on this day.

Every day it gets more detailed.

Warrior cats forever!
Kory In The House
Person
Restaurant Star

The name's Kory.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2019, 03:34:07 PM »

Some of my favorite shows got cancelled  Cry

Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

I also suck at Fan Games

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2019, 03:34:56 PM »

Everything

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Soup Mia
Wii Sports Legend
Restaurant Legend

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »

An assessment California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress assessments in science during educational hours which took double the normal time allotted in a single science class time for 1 day.

Vote for my next name: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47352.0
Stan bleep:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
01010011 01110100 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01101111 01101110 01100001
AutumnWarriorsFan
Warriors Fan
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2019, 06:04:56 PM »

An assessment California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress assessments in science during educational hours which took double the normal time allotted in a single science class time for 1 day.

You are on a roll.

Warrior cats forever!
Petey K
Ultimate Petey K
Restaurant Master

ಠ_ಠ

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2019, 08:55:12 PM »

My necks hurt

hm:
Penguin: hello whats your name?
Petey K: Petey K's name is Petey K
Penguin: ರ_ರ
Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2019, 09:28:42 PM »

i'm concerned how many necks do you have

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

I'm broken inside.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »

The guest count

Speedo
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Underrated king

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2019, 06:03:09 PM »

Marching band politics. Roll Eyes

I did not get the drum major position, instead I am now one of the two percussion captains. I'm fine with this, in fact, I'm very glad that I was given a position that I didn't audition for. But what annoyed me is that the new drum major only auditioned for the title, and did not display any leadership skills in the past year. In fact, he displayed the opposite by being disrespectful, snooty, pretentious, and not helping out when his section needed him the most. He was the worst candidate for this position and yet he got it for reasons I genuinely cannot think of.

Most people in the class wanted me and another girl to be the drum majors, and I have never heard anybody say that they were in support of the person who did get the position. I really feel betrayed because most everybody supported me and this other girl (including both of the current drum majors). And the band director has called out this person for not acting how a leader should... and yet he still got the position. I may not know everything about why he was selected, but this is just hypocrisy from how I see it.

I hope he realizes that people are going to start depending on him from now on and hopefully it will shave his ego down a size or two.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:27:01 AM by Speedo » Logged

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
Survivor Results:
Survivor Season 10: Easter Island - 7/13 (Hanga, Moai, Ragi)
Survivor Season 11: Mozambique - 13/17 (Namuli)
-YellowPenguins-
Papa's Replacement

We stan four overrated queens

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2019, 06:14:12 PM »

Marching band politics. Roll Eyes

I did not get the drum major position, instead I am now one of the two percussion captains. I'm fine with this, in fact, I'm very glad that I was given a position that I didn't audition for. But what annoyed me is that the new drum major only auditioned for the title, and did not display any leadership skills in the past year. In fact, he displayed the opposite by being disrespectful, snotty, pretentious, and not helping out when his section needed him the most. He was the worst candidate for this position and yet he got it for reasons I genuinely cannot think of.

Most people in the class wanted me and another girl to be the drum majors, and I have never heard anybody say that they were in support of the person who did get the position. I really feel betrayed because most everybody supported me and this other girl (including both of the current drum majors). And the band director has called out this person for not acting how a leader should... and yet he still got the position. I may not know everything about why he was selected, but this is just hypocrisy from how I see it.

I hope he realizes that people are going to start depending on him from now on and hopefully it will shave his ego down a size or two.

Man, that sucks. I hope in the future he actually takes his new responsibility as he should.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The Peppa Jack! The classic!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2019, 07:45:31 PM »

Brother Z: My head has two bumps and they hurt when I press on them, and I have two canker-soars in my mouth. Cry

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:38:52 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0

Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Soup Mia
Wii Sports Legend
Restaurant Legend

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2019, 03:20:26 PM »

Where should I start?

Yesterday was extremely bad. First off, my promotion speech was rejected. And instead of saying who won, the principal called all the people who lost and said, "you didn't get selected." This was something I had spent so many hours on, practicing and making it better. And for what? Literally nothing. Then, after I finished homework, my parents yelled at me because I got one zero, and then I almost had to change a funny assignment because they took it seriously. Then, I desperately wanted to watch the Sharks game, but my TV wouldn't turn on. No matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't turn on. Then, I finally got it to work, and at the end of regulation, someone turned it off. It wouldn't turn back on. And, on top of all that, my grandparents went back to Canada. Probably one of the worst days of my life.

Vote for my next name: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47352.0
Stan bleep:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
01010011 01110100 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01101111 01101110 01100001
Kory In The House
Person
Restaurant Star

The name's Kory.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2019, 03:24:31 PM »

Where should I start?

Yesterday was extremely bad. First off, my promotion speech was rejected. And instead of saying who won, the principal called all the people who lost and said, "you didn't get selected." This was something I had spent so many hours on, practicing and making it better. And for what? Literally nothing. Then, after I finished homework, my parents yelled at me because I got one zero, and then I almost had to change a funny assignment because they took it seriously. Then, I desperately wanted to watch the Sharks game, but my TV wouldn't turn on. No matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't turn on. Then, I finally got it to work, and at the end of regulation, someone turned it off. It wouldn't turn back on. And, on top of all that, my grandparents went back to Canada. Probably one of the worst days of my life.
Wow. That does sound horrible. I hope these next few days are better for you!

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The Peppa Jack! The classic!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2019, 03:37:15 PM »

Wow. That does sound horrible. I hope these next few days are better for you!
Brother E: ^ Smiley

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0

Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.