Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 261   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 448652 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: October 29, 2019, 03:37:50 PM »

I just about had it with this forum
Maybe take a break for a little bit?

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 29, 2019, 03:38:04 PM »

I mean it's obvious you hate the forum Soup and if that's the case I literally don't understand what you are doing here. I don't wanna be mean but you're bringing the mood down and if you don't like somewhere why would you go there?
Brother E: And the Red Indian thing.
I mean it's not that much of a big deal it was just a reason for him to kick off at me because it seems he's had an issue with me before.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 29, 2019, 03:42:28 PM »

I mean I don’t really blame him for being upset over that
Brother E: He probably shouldn't have just done it in the first place. Oh well, let's just forget about the BRUH Komics and move on from that one.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 29, 2019, 03:44:05 PM »

I mean I don’t really blame him for being upset over that
tbh that entire thing is a bit of a damp squib.
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 29, 2019, 03:48:23 PM »

tbh that entire thing is a bit of a damp squib.
keep in mind BRUH Komics was my brother

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 29, 2019, 03:49:00 PM »

Brother E: And the Red Indian thing.
It wasn't about that, I'll tell Speedo in PMs but I'll go through a basic outline here

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
Stan Loona!
Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

I don’t believe it.

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 29, 2019, 03:50:06 PM »

I hope you're ok.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 29, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »

Oof Soup, hope you feel better soon. Hmm

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 29, 2019, 03:51:18 PM »

Brother E: It's OK, we forgive both of you. Wink
Also, I hope you feel better soon. Hmm

Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 29, 2019, 03:52:19 PM »

okay? My sister made an account in 2014 and somebody literally made a topic saying how she's an alt of myself, she only lasted a month here.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 29, 2019, 04:18:30 PM »

i think i have a cut on the inside of my nose which keeps reopening or i'm just gonna die

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 29, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »

For a while now this forum has been an amazing place to hang out and talk about my favorite games. But over the past few months the place has deteriorated. We have backseat moderation when someone disagrees on a topic, we have homophobia, we have members actively hating the Discord, and then there's the hate I receive from being in the Discord. The BRUH Komics incident was a great example. It was the first time I had cried over something that happened on the forum. Before the situation cleared up, not a single one of you except for one person believed that BRUH Komics was my brother. Maybe it was because I was from the Discord, a place "know for creating alts." All of you said things like, "Soup Mia's no longer my friend" or something like that. It wasn't until Sean found the account that people knew it was my brother. You may not remember, but back in November Abu's brother apexagario was deleted as an alt. It wasn't an alt actually, but it was a lot like Dynasteel, they only went on when Abu and I told them to. After the situation got cleared up, people did not feel sorry for me, even though they hurt my feelings. They felt sorry for JEBZ and said TO MY FACE about how my brother was stupid for mocking JEBZ. How would you feel if someone said that about your family?

I do have a disliking of another user. He actively hates our Discord. He hates everything we do. He thinks it's ok too. When someone posted the people he admires, the user said the person forgot about him. He basically insulted a Discorder by saying he acted like God, and whenever we even mention an user he asks why we like her so much.

If anyone gets offended, I'm truly sorry. I'm just saying what I feel. If you want to report me, feel free, just know I ran it by Joe and he said it was fine.

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
Stan Loona!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 29, 2019, 04:33:18 PM »

For a while now this forum has been an amazing place to hang out and talk about my favorite games. But over the past few months the place has deteriorated. We have backseat moderation when someone disagrees on a topic, we have homophobia, we have members actively hating the Discord, and then there's the hate I receive from being in the Discord. The BRUH Komics incident was a great example. It was the first time I had cried over something that happened on the forum. Before the situation cleared up, not a single one of you except for one person believed that BRUH Komics was my brother. Maybe it was because I was from the Discord, a place "know for creating alts." All of you said things like, "Soup Mia's no longer my friend" or something like that. It wasn't until Sean found the account that people knew it was my brother. You may not remember, but back in November Abu's brother apexagario was deleted as an alt. It wasn't an alt actually, but it was a lot like Dynasteel, they only went on when Abu and I told them to. After the situation got cleared up, people did not feel sorry for me, even though they hurt my feelings. They felt sorry for JEBZ and said TO MY FACE about how my brother was stupid for mocking JEBZ. How would you feel if someone said that about your family?

I do have a disliking of another user. He actively hates our Discord. He hates everything we do. He thinks it's ok too. When someone posted the people he admires, the user said the person forgot about him. He basically insulted a Discorder by saying he acted like God, and whenever we even mention an user he asks why we like her so much.

If anyone gets offended, I'm truly sorry. I'm just saying what I feel. If you want to report me, feel free, just know I ran it by Joe and he said it was fine.
Man I feel you, hope you feel better soon. Hmm
It's easily that the whole forum is a bit hot-headed these days...

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 29, 2019, 04:33:28 PM »

Thank you for explaining. If I have done anything on this site that has upset you recently, I am deeply sorry. I hope this place gets better for you Wink

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man

[This space is reserved for my Customerpalooza 2020 voting link. I will likely not remove it until January.]
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 29, 2019, 04:36:53 PM »

Brother E: If it's us, we don't hate the Discord or you guys on the Discord. We like you guys, we just want to you all to follow the rules. Wink
I feel you though, we had our family mocked plenty of times. People saying us brothers are fake, saying our family is fake, and banging our beliefs.
We know how it feels.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 261   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.