Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 231   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 412754 times)
T.A
Macaron
Sundae Master

What's wrong, my dears?

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: December 07, 2019, 08:50:30 AM »

I have been banned from the mickey mouse club for inappropriate behavior earrape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ce6BdANZjk&feature=youtu.be

PLEASE MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL!
Favorite Cookie Quotes:
A-and it goes right into my cocoa! -Cocoa Cookie
Thank you, mon ami! -White Choco Cookie
My love shall crush all obstacles... Oh! -Cotton Candy Cookie
Where... did I... come from? - Tiger Lily Cookie (MAI WAIFU)
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 07, 2019, 01:52:05 PM »

Imgur is being a big disgrace for some reason

I guess i have to cancel my tournament  Hmm

Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

(insert turtle pun here)

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 08, 2019, 07:36:39 PM »

Read this first for context: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2264824#msg2264824

My parents just pulled a complete 180 and now say that I can't quit my job, despite agreeing with me earlier. Grumpy

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs! #canceljohnny
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: December 08, 2019, 07:38:49 PM »

This - Real life Hero https://imgur.com/gallery/wPl3boJ
Why did this annoy you

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 08, 2019, 07:41:56 PM »

Read this first for context: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2264824#msg2264824

My parents just pulled a complete 180 and now say that I can't quit my job, despite agreeing with me earlier. Grumpy
I'm sorry to hear that.
Not to pry into your business, but... why did they all of a sudden change their minds?

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

(insert turtle pun here)

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 08, 2019, 07:47:16 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that.
Not to pry into your business, but... why did they all of a sudden change their minds?
No, it's okay. They say that they don't want me to throw away this job because not all high schoolers my age gets jobs like these, but right now, my job feels like a hassle. It only feels like busywork, and although they say that I'm getting job experience from this, I don't think that keeping this job will be any good for me. I have a lot of school-related activities coming up soon, and I need to focus on getting all of my work done and getting a bad class grade up. Keeping this job for a learning experience is really counterproductive because there are more important things in my life I need to be worrying about.

Sorry for the rant, I just have a lot of thoughts about this whole situation. Thanks for your concern though. Depressed

Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: December 08, 2019, 07:48:38 PM »

No, it's okay. They say that they don't want me to throw away this job because not all high schoolers my age gets jobs like these, but right now, my job feels like a hassle. It only feels like busywork, and although they say that I'm getting job experience from this, I don't think that keeping this job will be any good for me. I have a lot of school-related activities coming up soon, and I need to focus on getting all of my work done and getting a bad class grade up. Keeping this job for a learning experience is really counterproductive because there are more important things in my life I need to be worrying about.

Sorry for the rant, I just have a lot of thoughts about this whole situation. Thanks for your concern though. Depressed
Aww, I'm sorry. That's no fun.  Hmm

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: December 08, 2019, 07:49:52 PM »

Oof this sucks dude Depressed

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: December 08, 2019, 08:29:07 PM »

Yeah I’m waiting for Summer to get a job so I can focus on school

~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 08, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »

Oh.  Sad
But really I hope they do reconsider. I understand that your parents want you to experience the work field but, It wouldn't be the end of the world if you gave up this job so that you could attend to your school needs. Because after all, there are always many job opportunities out there.  If one door closes, the Lord will always open another one.  

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

(insert turtle pun here)

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: December 08, 2019, 08:42:33 PM »

Oh.  Sad
But really I hope they do reconsider. I understand that your parents want you to experience the work field but, It wouldn't be the end of the world if you gave up this job so that you could attend to your school needs. Because after all, there are always many job opportunities out there.  If one door closes, the Lord will always open another one.  

I plan on talking to my dad once I'm done with all my school work since my mom's asleep, so hopefully I can get him to reconsider. Thanks for this though, this really helped. Cheery

All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Can I un-die

"that's hot"
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Neverlander_Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: December 09, 2019, 08:16:31 AM »

Oh no!  Shocked

Hope everything goes well, Kaito. I really hope your parents allow you to do so and maybe give them some reasons like you need to get school work done? 

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: December 09, 2019, 10:37:02 AM »

That's horrible! Your school work shouldn't have to suffer just so you can get some 'job experience', which you can get plenty of later in life after you finish school anyway! Having a job besides school should be an OPTIONAL thing, which you only consider doing AFTER making sure your school situation is sorted out! Not to mention you don't even enjoy your job, so it's even worse!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

T.A
Macaron
Sundae Master

What's wrong, my dears?

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: December 09, 2019, 02:33:36 PM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PLEASE MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL!
Favorite Cookie Quotes:
A-and it goes right into my cocoa! -Cocoa Cookie
Thank you, mon ami! -White Choco Cookie
My love shall crush all obstacles... Oh! -Cotton Candy Cookie
Where... did I... come from? - Tiger Lily Cookie (MAI WAIFU)
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: December 10, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »

In other news, my fridge keeps vacuum-sealing itself whenever I close it.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 231   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.