Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 309   
Print
Author Topic: What Annoyed You Today  (Read 536263 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: January 26, 2021, 02:26:14 AM »

Dry skin on my hands. Wintertime is always so annoying... Pensive
Same Laugh

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Keroppi
He/they
Restaurant Master

Please check my Q&A about pronoun stuff :)

View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: January 26, 2021, 08:04:46 AM »

My geometry class had a Kahoot and the top 5 got extra credit but I fell to 6th at the last question Sad

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
If you'd like to use my FCs for anything, please ask me first!
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Can't think of a good profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: January 26, 2021, 08:07:00 AM »

My geometry class had a Kahoot and the top 5 got extra credit but I fell to 6th at the last question Sad

Ahhh that's the worst. It always happens to the good ones.  Pensive

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
RUNEPATRIARCH
The Darkness... is here.
Restaurant Legend

The Queen(King) Of Darkness

View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: January 26, 2021, 08:17:41 AM »

I saw a disgusting video in the news in which a stupid little bleep girl was torturing a poor cat and her bleep cousin was filimg it and was laughing at it

How a 5-year old girl can be so cruel! And her stupid adult cousin allowed that?!  Evil

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
"It's okay to be sad."
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: January 26, 2021, 12:52:31 PM »

Kids are always doing stupid things, also in which news have you saw that?

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Best Fire Boi

View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: January 26, 2021, 01:13:33 PM »

My appointment is in only a few hours and I’m getting really really nervous

Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: January 26, 2021, 03:20:55 PM »

My appointment is in only a few hours and I’m getting really really nervous

Good luck!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Best Fire Boi

View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: January 26, 2021, 06:50:12 PM »

Finished my appointment, is gross don’t read if you can’t read gross

Spoiler:
I got my toenail removed. The numbing shot was probably the worst pain I’ve ever experienced, it hurt so much that when he finished I was dry heaving into a bag and they had to put a wet rag on my forehead. Then when he went to remove the nail, I still felt it so they had to give me more numbing shots, which weren’t as bad since I was pretty numb but they still hurt. Then they just removed the nail really quickly and painlessly but that stupid shot that went directly into my knuckle hurt so bleeping much oml

Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: January 26, 2021, 06:59:01 PM »

Spoiler:
I got my toenail removed. The numbing shot was probably the worst pain I’ve ever experienced, it hurt so much that when he finished I was dry heaving into a bag and they had to put a wet rag on my forehead. Then when he went to remove the nail, I still felt it so they had to give me more numbing shots, which weren’t as bad since I was pretty numb but they still hurt. Then they just removed the nail really quickly and painlessly but that stupid shot that went directly into my knuckle hurt so bleeping much oml

Spoiler:
Oh my. I'm glad that it went well, and I hope your toe feels better soon!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: January 26, 2021, 07:14:18 PM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Dang, sorry to hear about the shot being painful, but I'm glad they were able to remove your nail with no problem. Do you know what the problem was with your nail and why it had to be removed? Undecided

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: January 26, 2021, 07:17:02 PM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
As someone who had surgery on my toenails before, I totally understand what you went through and it definitely wasn't fun. Grimace I'm glad the surgery went well though.

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Best Fire Boi

View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: January 26, 2021, 07:43:30 PM »

Spoiler:
Dang, sorry to hear about the shot being painful, but I'm glad they were able to remove your nail with no problem. Do you know what the problem was with your nail and why it had to be removed? Undecided
Spoiler:
I had an ingrown toenail, and the inflammation spread on the toe and my toe decided to kill the nail, and it detached, and a second nail started growing under it, I knew I had to go to the doctor when I looked at my toe and the end of the nail ended before it reached my cuticle, so I could see underneath it. So now I get to grow a new nail lol

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: January 27, 2021, 02:45:56 AM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ugh toenails I have the worst experience. Around November 2018 my toe had become infected and I went to the doctors and he gave me the pills, nothing changed so I went back and took another round of pills and he referred me to the toe doctor and in Jan 2019 I saw him and I decided to try and clean it up aand look presentable I showed it to him and he decided that if I continued treating it myself it's heal and 2 years later it's kinda never been 100% since.

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Best Fire Boi

View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: January 27, 2021, 10:05:13 AM »

I’m in a lot of pain today

Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Best Fire Boi

View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: January 27, 2021, 06:21:50 PM »

Seriously y’all, take care of your toes, this is seriously the worst experience of my life and it’s completely my fault

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 309   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.