Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   
Print
Author Topic: TWG LXXXIV: Magicus Extremos! WOLVES/AMNESIAC/POTION MAKER WIN  (Read 28021 times)
-PRoyale-
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2017, 09:03:24 AM »

Violet is definitely lynched. But we can wait about a confession
MariaYuki
« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2017, 09:40:54 AM »

Violet is definitely lynched. But we can wait about a confession
I expected this to happen. It is inevitable.
But, what exactly has made me suspicious. The reason I didn't talk much yesterday was because I didn't know the day had started. That can't be the only reason.
Lynch Symphony as he came up with the idea to lynch me. If I die and I am not the last wolf, lynch him.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2017, 09:46:57 AM »

You know what, there are 2 wolves, 2 humans and potion maker, lynching senpai will just end up with the game, so it's unlikely wheatley will change
Time to end this
"You are being lynched today. How do you feel?" questioned Stormbreaker. SenpaiViolet nodded, "take me out of my misery please." It was as simple as that: SV went out like a light on a candle. Butanol waited for the wolf-like features to appear, but nothing happened. SV was a human. "Oh well, we can certainly team with the Potion Maker to lynch the last wolf right!" Wheatley handed Butanol a potion. "Drink this, it will make you immune tonight." Butanol drank it, but the instant the potion hit his throat, he collapsed into a choking fit and the last thing he saw was the soft smile on Wheatley's face. "It was a lethal poison that caused his lungs to fail the moment it touched him. Looks like Symphony made great use of his Magician Wolf abilities too.." Stormbreaker and Symphony highfived each other and held up a banner reading "WOLVES WIN"
Credits to KKE for story.
Role list and MVPs soon on lounge.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.