Poll
Question: Which Nextgen from me do you like best?
Alice - 3 (11.5%)
Jenny - 0 (0%)
Akuma - 0 (0%)
Chad - 0 (0%)
Rodney - 0 (0%)
Jim - 0 (0%)
Mike - 1 (3.8%)
Orchid - 1 (3.8%)
Blazebella - 2 (7.7%)
Knuckle - 1 (3.8%)
Samuray/Samantha - 2 (7.7%)
Aphrodite - 2 (7.7%)
Ruth - 3 (11.5%)
Laura - 2 (7.7%)
Milly - 1 (3.8%)
Matthew - 0 (0%)
Claude - 1 (3.8%)
Dawn - 0 (0%)
Millers - 0 (0%)
Kelly - 0 (0%)
Kentaro - 0 (0%)
Sasaki - 3 (11.5%)
Florida - 0 (0%)
Randy - 4 (15.4%)
Elliot - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   
Print
Author Topic: Flip Next-Generations  (Read 52470 times)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2017, 10:34:55 PM »

Phew..Sam got an upgrade.
I'd better write the story where she works at Fluffmart Eyebrow

You could make a skit request. *shot*

edit: About Sam's style A, I'm not trying to be mean, but wouldn't it be more appropriate for her to be wearing long pants like Sue instead of capris?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:03:20 PM by Ianiant » Logged

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2017, 12:02:15 AM »

You could make a skit request. *shot*

edit: About Sam's style A, I'm not trying to be mean, but wouldn't it be more appropriate for her to be wearing long pants like Sue instead of capris?
I do whatever I want to do to my characters,seen customers don't have legs.Her pants are long enough for me,while they're being rolling up. Smiley

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2017, 12:21:36 AM »

I do whatever I want to do to my characters,seen customers don't have legs.Her pants are long enough for me,while they're being rolling up. Smiley

Sorry for beine rude.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2017, 03:35:33 AM »

I created my own next-gen...here is the daughter of Robby and Captain Cori.
Pearl:
Hometown: Calypso Island
Dislikes: Luau LePunch
Personality: Shy, Cowardice, Friendly, Quiet, Has a crush on Alistair

"Um...hello"

It's hard to believe that a cowardice girl like her is the daughter of the most furious customers...Captain Cori and Robby. Well she wasn't always like that, she was once a happy and active girl but that's when the S.S. Louie got attacked by Luau LePunch and his new minions. Instead of kidnapping all the passengers, she was the only one being kidnapped as revenge of what her mother did in the 3rd attack and was imprisoned in Munchmore for 3 days. Luckily she escaped from Luau LePunch but she doesn't know how to returned home.

While travelling, she encountered many dangerous Munchmore inhabitants and got hurt from the explosion from those pow-seekers to cherry bombs. It's a good thing she encountered those Scoopians, but she afraid to talk to them...the scoopians recognized her looks and believes she's related to Captain Cori and Robby. Rocky Road use the warp coin and sees the S.S. Louie.

Pearl returned home and saw her parents, her parents hug her and saw her got so scared. For few days, her parents try everything to cheer her up but no ways. She even too scared to get out of her room due to the view, her parents had no choice but to send her to Calypso island for her safety evened if it's hardest decision to do. She lives with Nevada and she got interested on her jewerlies that she decided to create her own that she started helping Nevada's business. She has interested on collecting pearls and seashells, giving a great view to her her parents in the S.S. Louie every week. Sometimes she loves to watching her favorite show "Ice Break" to see her friend who is Allan's son iceskate who may or may not have a crush on her.

* Pearl.jpg (182.81 KB, 395x775 - viewed 107 times.)

Choco!Pie
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2017, 04:34:11 AM »

Pearl:

"Um...hello"

It's hard to believe that a cowardice girl like her is the daughter of the most furious customers...Captain Cori and Robby. Well she wasn't always like that, she was once a happy and active girl but that's when the S.S. Louie got attacked by Luau LePunch and his new minions. Instead of kidnapping all the passengers, she was the only one being kidnapped as revenge of what her mother did in the 3rd attack and was imprisoned in Munchmore for 3 days. Luckily she escaped from Luau LePunch but she doesn't know how to returned home.

While travelling, she encountered many dangerous Munchmore inhabitants and got hurt from the explosion from those pow-seekers to cherry bombs. It's a good thing she encountered those Scoopians, but she afraid to talk to them...the scoopians recognized her looks and believes she's related to Captain Cori and Robby. Rocky Road use the warp coin and sees the S.S. Louie.

Pearl returned home and saw her parents, her parents hug her and saw her got so scared. For few days, her parents try everything to cheer her up but no ways. She even too scared to get out of her room due to the view, her parents had no choice but to send her to Calypso island for her safety evened if it's hardest decision to do. She lives with Nevada and she got interested on her jewerlies that she decided to create her own that she started helping Nevada's business. She has interested on collecting pearls and seashells, giving a great view to her her parents in the S.S. Louie every week. Sometimes she loves to watching her favorite show "Ice Break" to see her friend who is Allan's son iceskate who may or may not have a crush on her.
Poor girl Sad
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2017, 05:01:24 AM »

Poor girl Sad
Yeah...poor girl. I always thinking a frightened girl be the daughter of the bravest customers.

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2017, 06:03:14 AM »

Pearl:

"Um...hello"

woah man..what a poor girl.really poor. Cry
wait,i bet you will do more ngs for closers

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2017, 06:08:26 AM »

woah man..what a poor girl.really poor. Cry
wait,i bet you will do more ngs for closers
Yeah, poor girl...
I'm one closer trash you know...

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2017, 06:29:57 AM »

Yeah, poor girl...
I'm one closer trash you know...
woowie!can't wait to see Alistair!!

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2017, 06:37:51 AM »

woowie!can't wait to see Alistair!!
Me too!!

Can you add Pearl in the Forumer's next-gen?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2017, 06:42:14 AM »

Me too!!

Can you add Pearl in the Forumer's next-gen?
Sure,I will find a time to do that when i get to use computer again

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2017, 05:16:45 AM »

Here's Allan's son...
Alistair:
Hometown: Frostfield
Dislikes: Desert
Personality: Nice, Brave, Patience, Hardworking, A gentleman

"Hello there, how are you?"

When he was kid, he always wanted to play hockey like his father but his bad at it. He try so hard but can't to do it right, that's when he got interested in ice skating that he even learn some moves. It got him to interested in ice skating, he father accepted his interested Eventhough he wanted him to be a hockey player. Now he is a famous ice skater and always seen in TV called "Ice Break", he's best friend Pearl always cheer him during his ice skate he didn't know that she has crush on me.

* Alistair.jpg (179.38 KB, 442x916 - viewed 106 times.)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:03:23 AM by OcFanatic » Logged

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2017, 06:46:17 AM »

Guess no one replys about Alistair, oh well...introduce two of my new next gen.
Finn:
Hometown: Whiskview
Dislikes: Pranks
Personality: Grumpy, Stressful, Serious, But nice in the inside

"No!! That's wrong!!"

Finn is the son of Timm and Quinn, and pretty much like his mother. But unlike his mother, he's a detective who solve every successful case. He is not always like that, he pretty much like his dad who is positive and good temper, and sometimes he reads mystery books. He is even more positive when he gain a little sister name Pamm as a baby and enjoys playing with her, and pretty much the most happiest person ever...till' weird purple people came and kidnapped her. Leaving Finn behind and started being sad about, he even told his parents about it.

Blaming himself that he decided to find his long lost sister, he even started investigation. This investigation leads him to another one where he solved the mysteries of the destruction in Giga Loaf Lab. People admired his skill that he decided to be a detective.

Eventhough, he likes being a detective, he's schedule makes him got lost time on finding his sister...making him stressful about it. He even became more stressful because of his arch-nemesis Plumm's pranks. Like the time he accidentally ate a plum that change half of his hair color into purple and can't to get rid of it.
Plumm:
Hometown: Lake Chocodunk
Dislikes: Timm
Personality: Good temper, Troublemaker to Finn only, positive, Active, challenging

"I have many dads!!"

She's the foster daughter of the Disco Plumm. Like the Disco Plumm, she is a good dancer and pretty much a challenging person. Every Disco Plumm likes her eventhough she is seem different. When Radley Madish came, she ask her to spy on the customers for some info and exchanged for a land for the Disco Plumm. Eventhough she doesn't want to leave she agrees and she travels Flipverse.

When she first came to Flipverse, she saw Timm who she knows that all the Disco Plumm hates him after that time in the 3rd attack. She decides to attack him that's when Finn came and stop her...explains how they met. After that, they became arch-nemesis and she always prank him.

* S Rivalry.jpg (141.14 KB, 418x481 - viewed 114 times.)

Comeback King
Restaurant Master

yawn

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »

Finn:

"No!! That's wrong!!"

Finn is the son of Timm and Quinn, and pretty much like his mother. But unlike his mother, he's a detective who solve every successful case. He is not always like that, he pretty much like his dad who is positive and good temper, and sometimes he reads mystery books. He is even more positive when he gain a little sister name Pamm as a baby and enjoys playing with her, and pretty much the most happiest person ever...till' weird purple people came and kidnapped her. Leaving Finn behind and started being sad about, he even told his parents about it.

Blaming himself that he decided to find his long lost sister, he even started investigation. This investigation leads him to another one where he solved the mysteries of the destruction in Giga Loaf Lab. People admired his skill that he decided to be a detective.

Eventhough, he likes being a detective, he's schedule makes him got lost time on finding his sister...making him stressful about it. He even became more stressful because of his arch-nemesis Plumm's pranks. Like the time he accidentally ate a plum that change half of his hair color into purple and can't to get rid of it.
Plumm:
Personality: Good temper, Troublemaker to Finn only, positive, Active, challenging

"I have many dads!!"

She's the foster daughter of the Disco Plumm. Like the Disco Plumm, she is a good dancer and pretty much a challenging person. Every Disco Plumm likes her eventhough she is seem different. When Radley Madish came, she ask her to spy on the customers for some info and exchanged for a land for the Disco Plumm. Eventhough she doesn't want to leave she agrees and she travels Flipverse.

When she first came to Flipverse, she saw Timm who she knows that all the Disco Plumm hates him after that time in the 3rd attack. She decides to attack him that's when Finn came and stop her...explains how they met. After that, they became arch-nemesis and she always prank him.
"I have many dads" Laugh
Plumm is so cute

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2017, 02:29:46 PM »

Finn:

"No!! That's wrong!!"

Plumm:

"I have many dads!!"

You know, Juniper made her own Disco Plumm-based next-gen.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.