Poll
Question: Which Nextgen from me do you like best?
Alice - 3 (11.5%)
Jenny - 0 (0%)
Akuma - 0 (0%)
Chad - 0 (0%)
Rodney - 0 (0%)
Jim - 0 (0%)
Mike - 1 (3.8%)
Orchid - 1 (3.8%)
Blazebella - 2 (7.7%)
Knuckle - 1 (3.8%)
Samuray/Samantha - 2 (7.7%)
Aphrodite - 2 (7.7%)
Ruth - 3 (11.5%)
Laura - 2 (7.7%)
Milly - 1 (3.8%)
Matthew - 0 (0%)
Claude - 1 (3.8%)
Dawn - 0 (0%)
Millers - 0 (0%)
Kelly - 0 (0%)
Kentaro - 0 (0%)
Sasaki - 3 (11.5%)
Florida - 0 (0%)
Randy - 4 (15.4%)
Elliot - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20   
Print
Author Topic: Flip Next-Generations  (Read 52695 times)
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2017, 05:52:35 PM »

Guess no one replys about Alistair, oh well...introduce two of my new next gen.
Finn:
Hometown: Whiskview
Dislikes: Pranks
Personality: Grumpy, Stressful, Serious, But nice in the inside

"No!! That's wrong!!"

Finn is the son of Timm and Quinn, and pretty much like his mother. But unlike his mother, he's a detective who solve every successful case. He is not always like that, he pretty much like his dad who is positive and good temper, and sometimes he reads mystery books. He is even more positive when he gain a little sister name Pamm as a baby and enjoys playing with her, and pretty much the most happiest person ever...till' weird purple people came and kidnapped her. Leaving Finn behind and started being sad about, he even told his parents about it.

Blaming himself that he decided to find his long lost sister, he even started investigation. This investigation leads him to another one where he solved the mysteries of the destruction in Giga Loaf Lab. People admired his skill that he decided to be a detective.

Eventhough, he likes being a detective, he's schedule makes him got lost time on finding his sister...making him stressful about it. He even became more stressful because of his arch-nemesis Plumm's pranks. Like the time he accidentally ate a plum that change half of his hair color into purple and can't to get rid of it.
Plumm:
Hometown: Lake Chocodunk
Dislikes: Timm
Personality: Good temper, Troublemaker to Finn only, positive, Active, challenging

"I have many dads!!"

She's the foster daughter of the Disco Plumm. Like the Disco Plumm, she is a good dancer and pretty much a challenging person. Every Disco Plumm likes her eventhough she is seem different. When Radley Madish came, she ask her to spy on the customers for some info and exchanged for a land for the Disco Plumm. Eventhough she doesn't want to leave she agrees and she travels Flipverse.

When she first came to Flipverse, she saw Timm who she knows that all the Disco Plumm hates him after that time in the 3rd attack. She decides to attack him that's when Finn came and stop her...explains how they met. After that, they became arch-nemesis and she always prank him.
*Gets excited for another Timm&Quinn children*
Woah!Intereting idea.It's quite creative you make their child a foster child of foodies.Not lying,I actually like Plumm moreThat's probably because Plumm used to be Timm's daughter lolI also love Finn a lot.He acts like his mom a lot while he is as nice as his dad!reminds me of my Jim,who's just literally Timm inside but gentle and pure

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2017, 11:44:48 PM »

"I have many dads" Laugh
Plumm is so cute
Yeah she is cute!!
You know, Juniper made her own Disco Plumm-based next-gen.
Yeah, but unlike hers...this is one is a daughter of two of the customers.
*Gets excited for another Timm&Quinn children*
Woah!Intereting idea.It's quite creative you make their child a foster child of foodies.Not lying,I actually like Plumm moreThat's probably because Plumm used to be Timm's daughter lolI also love Finn a lot.He acts like his mom a lot while he is as nice as his dad!reminds me of my Jim,who's just literally Timm inside but gentle and pure
Yeah...i wanted a foster child and a child in same time It's quite funny she hates her own dad eventhough he didn't that's her dad And i wanted Finn to have sides of both parents. Yeah, he reminds me of him

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2017, 05:03:29 AM »

The daughter of my favorite customer...
Pepper Jill/Jillian:
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Dislikes: War
Personality: Brave, Wise, Fighter, Patience, Sometimes Merciful

"Say Cheese!!"

People see her as the daughter of Joy, who has a weird obsession of cheese like Sasha, and works in Papa's Sushiria. But they don't know that she is the vigilante Pepper Jill. She started becoming a vigilante after her grand-uncle Papa Louie gone Missing. Seen she and her uncle got close together, she decided to find her missing uncle. Along the way, she encountered many criminals. She saw that there is no justice around Flipverse, so she she decided to be like her mother and got trained by her.

After completing her training, she decided to go to Papa's Wingeria for a break and that's when she met Francine. Francine help her with her suit containing technologies along the way and after that they became best friend. When her suit is ready, she decided to name herself "Pepper Jill" seen she loves cheese, eventhough her mother disagree about the name seen her mother and a couple of Pepper Jacks has a hatred relationship.

* Pepper Jill - Jillian.jpg (174.19 KB, 486x751 - viewed 100 times.)

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2017, 08:56:11 AM »

wE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PEPPER JACK FAN!!Oh my god,I like Jill really much...And I enjoy reading her backstories.

Choco!Pie
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2017, 12:07:19 PM »

WHERE IS CAMEO AND CHERISSA CHILD
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2017, 04:42:17 PM »

WHERE IS CAMEO AND CHERISSA CHILD
but both their flipdecks are not revealed yet Cry

Choco!Pie
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2017, 05:12:20 PM »

but both their flipdecks are not revealed yet Cry
Ohh alright Sad can't wait !!
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2017, 05:26:58 PM »

wE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PEPPER JACK FAN!!Oh my god,I like Jill really much...And I enjoy reading her backstories.
Thank you...Pepper Jack acts like ninja in the game afterall and there's a badge about defeating Pepper Jacks using Ninjoy. Just like a badge about defeating Disco Plumms using Timm That's why i pick Plumm as a Disco Plumm fan

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »

Ohh alright Sad can't wait !!
me,too!I should do more shipping pictures of Caramel Cherry Drizzle(my ship name of Camessa Tongue )
Thank you...Pepper Jack acts like ninja in the game afterall and there's a badge about defeating Pepper Jacks using Ninjoy. Just like a badge about defeating Disco Plumms using Timm That's why i pick Plumm as a Disco Plumm fan
no probs.got me want to draw Sam again tho

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2017, 12:37:16 AM »

Here's one loose cannon...
Francine:
Hometown: Starlight City
Dislikes: Boredom
Personality: Smart, Crazy, Active, Messy, Troublemaker

Francine is the daughter of Iggy and like her father and great grand father she's smart but she is quite a loose cannon seen she is always crazy making inventions. She's not really into chemistry but she's into building gizmos, seen she doesn't have many friends. Her best invention is her best friend Jill's outfit containing technologies. Sometimes Jill and Francine always watch some anime and eat pizza together.

She also hopes to find the person responsible for the destruction in the Gigaloaf labs seen the lab gave her best memories about it and her greatest invention. She also know about the Fitz-Radley rivalry and agrees of the rivalry, she even met Radley's son Radbert and sees him as a enemy to her. She thinks that he is responsible for the destruction of the Gigaloaf lab and determines to find him.

* Francine.jpg (199.24 KB, 526x912 - viewed 100 times.)

AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2017, 12:45:42 AM »

Nice design!  Smiley

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2017, 12:56:26 AM »

Radbert..Congrats,you got me interested again.. Sleepy
Francine seems quite young though..
i cant wait

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2017, 01:16:42 AM »

Radbert..Congrats,you got me interested again.. Sleepy
Francine seems quite young though..
i cant wait
Well have you seen Iggy's height, Francine is a adult.

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2017, 01:23:23 AM »

Well have you seen Iggy's height, Francine is a adult.
I see Iggy as a child...but WHAT!!!??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2017, 01:28:06 AM »

I see Iggy as a child...but WHAT!!!??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Well she has height issue, but don't worry...she's has height of a teenager.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.