Poll
Question: Which Nextgen from me do you like best?
Alice - 3 (11.5%)
Jenny - 0 (0%)
Akuma - 0 (0%)
Chad - 0 (0%)
Rodney - 0 (0%)
Jim - 0 (0%)
Mike - 1 (3.8%)
Orchid - 1 (3.8%)
Blazebella - 2 (7.7%)
Knuckle - 1 (3.8%)
Samuray/Samantha - 2 (7.7%)
Aphrodite - 2 (7.7%)
Ruth - 3 (11.5%)
Laura - 2 (7.7%)
Milly - 1 (3.8%)
Matthew - 0 (0%)
Claude - 1 (3.8%)
Dawn - 0 (0%)
Millers - 0 (0%)
Kelly - 0 (0%)
Kentaro - 0 (0%)
Sasaki - 3 (11.5%)
Florida - 0 (0%)
Randy - 4 (15.4%)
Elliot - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   
Print
Author Topic: Flip Next-Generations  (Read 53555 times)
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2017, 01:51:32 AM »

Radish guy with a human disguise!!!How didn't I come up with this?? Shocked
Now Radbert becomes one of my favorite radish men after Alpha and Beta. Smiley

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2017, 01:59:23 AM »

Radish guy with a human disguise!!!How didn't I come up with this?? Shocked
Now Radbert becomes one of my favorite radish men after Alpha and Beta. Smiley
Well Radley's children from my Radbert and Madlynn, your Randy, Aronora's Alpha and Beta, and Rosekitty's Ally. I imagine Radlynn hugging them...

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2017, 02:10:23 AM »

They're too giant for Radlynn to hug,haha! Laugh

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2017, 02:19:03 AM »

They're too giant for Radlynn to hug,haha! Laugh
Or if there kids!?

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2017, 02:31:04 AM »

THAT WOULD MAKE SENSES!

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2017, 03:03:27 AM »

Alberto and Penny's daughter...
Sunflower:
Hometown: Calypso Island
Dislikes: Valentine's day
Personality: Clever, Joyful, Tricky, Active, Creative

Sunflower is the daughter of Alberto and Penny. She was born beautiful than anyone in Flipverse, but her parents believes that beauty is a curse so that's why she decided to cover her eyes. It's hard for her to see with her eyes covered, but she got a hang on seeing with her hair on thanks to Gremmie. She also got the interest on the Calypso Island arts, her favorite is the totem which the symbolize the island's culture. She decided to create her own totems and sell around the island. When not working, she and Pearl always go to the beaches to see the beauty of the sun.

* Sunflower(1).jpg (160.28 KB, 333x675 - viewed 70 times.)

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2017, 03:12:34 AM »

That's weird beauty is regarded as a curse! Sad But at least,IM SO EXCITED TO SEE SUNFLOWER!
Did Sunflower dye her hair?Seen her hair is full of green Tongue

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2017, 03:16:10 AM »

That's weird beauty is regarded as a curse! Sad But at least,IM SO EXCITED TO SEE SUNFLOWER!
Did Sunflower dye her hair?Seen her hair is full of green Tongue
Well if everyone knew her beauty, then every guy will have a crush on her...The last time she did, a boy got a crazy crush on her when she saw her beauty. That explains why she hates valentine's day.

And it's actually yellow, and yes it is dye...

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

In hibernation...

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2017, 04:14:45 AM »

Alberto and Penny's daughter...
Sunflower:
Hometown: Calypso Island
Dislikes: Valentine's day
Personality: Clever, Joyful, Tricky, Active, Creative

Sunflower is the daughter of Alberto and Penny. She was born beautiful than anyone in Flipverse, but her parents believes that beauty is a curse so that's why she decided to cover her eyes. It's hard for her to see with her eyes covered, but she got a hang on seeing with her hair on thanks to Gremmie. She also got the interest on the Calypso Island arts, her favorite is the totem which the symbolize the island's culture. She decided to create her own totems and sell around the island. When not working, she and Pearl always go to the beaches to see the beauty of the sun.

I like her design.

ATTENTION: Due to college finals, this account will be inactive from Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 to Thursday, December 13, 2019.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2017, 06:14:33 AM »

Here is Cindy...
Cindy:
Hometown: Whiskview
Dislikes: High-heels
Personality: Happy, Cheerful, Active, Friendly, Naive, Funny, Graceful, Truthful, Crush on Finn

Cecilia's only daughter Cindy. Like her mother, she is into dancing but mostly in ballet. She always wanted to be graceful like her mother, so she decided to be famous ballerina. Everyone in Flipverse know her name and people started to call her "Ballet freak" cause she always dances around. When not travelling around Flipverse, she sometimes help her mother's studio called "Cecilia's Dance studio" to teach everyone who wants to be taught how to dancd, including Finn who may or may not have a crush on her. Sometimes she hangouts with Plumm and dance together or have quick bite in every Papa's restaurants (Except Papa's Bakeria)

* Cindy.jpg (188.64 KB, 410x837 - viewed 73 times.)

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2017, 06:29:42 AM »

I knew you were gonna make Cecilia's child one dy..But I didn't know she would be called Cindy!Wait,Plumm is her friend!? Shocked

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2017, 06:33:32 AM »

I knew you were gonna make Cecilia's child one dy..But I didn't know she would be called Cindy!Wait,Plumm is her friend!? Shocked
Yeah, that's the reason why i suggest a Cecilia child to you...but not anymore thanks to the ship. And it's hard to name her...

And yes, Plumm is her friend...but she doesn't comfortable for Finn and Plumm fighting eachother. Cindy favorite fruit are Plum...

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2017, 01:50:00 AM »

Here comes Roy's sons...you never guessed there triplets.
Will:
Hometown: Tastyville
Dislikes: Overcook
Personality: Good, bubbly, fanatic, helpful, Naive, Nice

Will is one of Roy's sons. Like the family business, he pretty much a great cool and always love to see a customer smile. Despite being a great cook, he has a strange obsession on creatures from Munchmore, his favorite is the burger slider which you can tell from what he wears. His part-time chef of all the restaurants, every week he travel throughout Flipverse to help his fellow friends on there jobs especially his cousin Jill.
Cody:
Dislikes: Showing his soft side
Personality: Mean, Un-social, Hot-headed, Creative, Rebel, Has a soft side to Sunflower and his relatives

Cody is one of Roy's sons. He used to be a nice and happy person, but when his first day at kindergarten...he encountered many bullies and get bullied. Many years of being bullied that he decided to be the bully himself, that made him became a mean and social person. With that attitude, he cause many trouble that some cause destruction like the fire in Papa's Pizzeria. One time he went to prison for vandalizing Georgito's car. Despite being a bully, he is pretty creative that he even do some tattoos. Not only that, he even has a crush on Sunflower cause of her beauty. But he realized that he likes her than just beauty.
Ronaldo/Rock de Roll:
Dislikes: Nuts
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Peace, Patience, Silence, Justism, Brave

Ronaldo is one of Roy's son. He is a shy person who's afraid to speak infront of someone including his relatives. Despite being shy, he always enjoy doing some archery with Heather. One day, when he arrived at Starlight city with his bow and arrow, he saw his cousin Jill in the alley. When he went there, he saw Jill putting on some costume and ran to the criminals. Ronaldo followed her and realized Jill was surrounded many criminals. He decide to help her by using his bow and arrows, after defeating those criminals, he saw his cousin being surprised and that's when Francine came. Jill and Francine told him that he is proud that he stop many criminals that they decided to work with Jill to stop crime. Ronaldo accepted it cause he stopping criminals makes him happy and has gain confidence. He called himself "Rock de Roll..."

* Will - Cody - Ronaldo.jpg (197.13 KB, 597x419 - viewed 114 times.)

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2017, 03:35:29 AM »

I imagine these boys having similar hairstyle to Roy,but nevermind!I gotta love both Will and Ronaldo,they're good boys they need love Laugh
I'll ask a lot of questions about them,also Kelly to Finn's family reunion.

I have more ideas for my nextgens..Not only the Rico&Rhonda child,but also a X twins relative!I need to figure out again,seen Carolina gonna be my least loved nextgen Laugh

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2017, 03:40:26 AM »

I imagine these boys having similar hairstyle to Roy,but nevermind!I gotta love both Will and Ronaldo,they're good boys they need love Laugh
I'll ask a lot of questions about them,also Kelly to Finn's family reunion.

I have more ideas for my nextgens..Not only the Rico&Rhonda child,but also a X twins relative!I need to figure out again,seen Carolina gonna be my least loved nextgen Laugh
Yeah, the Pizzeria family is a big family now. Will and Ronaldo good boys while Cody is a bad boy.
That's what i feel about me asking a question...
I'm exicted to see the Rico and Rhonda child, and also excited to see the X twins child. But i know you gonna do Xandra first seen Xolo haven't yet received his filpdeck and everyone knows that he's the 200th flipdeck.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.