Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285]   
Print
Author Topic: Disasters Roleplay (second revival) (Current Disaster: The wrath of Satan)  (Read 440385 times)
The Broken Seven
Loony Lovegood
Trainee

You're just as sane as I am.

View Profile
« Reply #4260 on: June 15, 2019, 10:50:03 PM »

Lavender, Guiseppe(nicknamed Bepi), Ayuna, Tsunesaburou, and Maria are running out of a building together.
Ayuna: Okay, I know I say that chaos is opportunity, BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!
Maria: Bepi, aren't you supposed to be a soldier?
Guiseppe: Do you think that guns and knives will work on Lucifer himself?
Tsunesaburou: No man can destroy Satan. Only a god or goddess can.
Lavender: Well, none of us are gods, so just keep booking!

All my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect the Nargles are behind it.
Luna asks you to vote for Lavender, Bepi, and Maria with the link below.
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/3w7y3wmz3wu
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 15, 2019, 11:52:46 PM »

((OMG I’m SO sorry for the inactivity, you guys, I had exams recently, but now I’m back! Cheesy))

Sarah pointed to the objects, nuns and the priest.

Sarah: This isn’t enough to stop Satan completely. We’re going to have to find hundreds more priests, nuns, holy water, bibles and salt. Which is why me and Lulu decided to split up and look for them.
Lulu: ...however, we cannot look for them alone due to the current situation, which is why we need to bring a few people with us on this mission. I will be joining Agent Leenhower to look for the holy water, bibles and salt, while Sarah will be looking for more nuns and priests.

Sarah then turned to everyone.

Sarah: ...so, who will be willing to join us on this mission, and if so, will you go with me or go with Lulu and Leenhower?
Silasto: I'm not that good with people, so I think I'll go with Leenhower. I'll take my ship's sub-dimensional storage module with me, to carry everything. Who knows, I might even find something I can use to repair my ship!

Thomas: Did I just hear people arguing outside?

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jody
Papa's Replacement

Miss these guys so much :,) <3

View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: June 16, 2019, 12:30:15 AM »

Silasto: I'm not that good with people, so I think I'll go with Leenhower. I'll take my ship's sub-dimensional storage module with me, to carry everything. Who knows, I might even find something I can use to repair my ship!

Thomas: Did I just hear people arguing outside?
Sarah: *nods* Alright. *turns to everyone in the crowd* Who else wants to come? If it's a yes, who will you go with?

Lulu turned to Thomas.

Lulu: I heard them, too, but I think we should just ignore them...
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: June 16, 2019, 12:50:30 AM »

Thomas: Why ignore them? They sound like they need help! Maybe one of them is a priest!

Tania: I think I will go with you, Sarah. I'm getting tired of all these panicked people all the time, and spending some time amongst nuns and priests might help calm my nerves.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: June 16, 2019, 04:03:32 AM »

Sarah: *nods* Alright.

Lulu: ...maybe, but they don't sound like priests to me...
Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: August 30, 2019, 03:35:14 AM »

Bump.

Lulu: Okay, you know what, guys? Forget about the people outside. We REALLY need to find those priests and the objects before Satan COMPLETELY destroys Quarterwood!
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: August 31, 2019, 05:24:46 AM »

Silasto: So why aren't we leaving already? We have no time to lose!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: August 31, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »

Lulu: Exactly! *turns around to face everyone* Alright, everyone, stay here and make sure Satan doesn’t come here. *turns to Sarah and Tania* Sarah, Tania, you can go out and look for the nuns and priests. *turns to Silasto* Silasto, meet me upstairs on the roof. Agent Leenhower should be waiting there for us...

And after she spoke, Lulu began running up the stairs towards the rooftop.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: September 01, 2019, 01:50:18 AM »

Silasto grabbed something from his pile of junk, and then he ran upstairs too.

Tania: So Sarah, where are we going?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.