Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Pixar Movie Rankdown  (Read 405 times)
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Hi

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2017, 10:57:13 AM »

Here we rankdown Pixar Movies!

We Will Have 3 Jurors though there's an extra spot just in case

RULES TO BECOME A JUROR
Must have watched every pixar movie
Thats pretty much it also be fair and don't troll eliminate movies

Every Juror Gets A Veto
IE:Chance to bring a movie back in once its taken out
also jurorors must put a reason why they eliminated a movie

JUROR SIGN UPS
DJ Roomba
Rossome
(vacant)
(vacant)
(extra spot)

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »

VOTE FOR MY KCP CONTESTANTS! http://www.flipline.com/kcp17/rfxrcyra
My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Well, here's where the crazy stuff starts.

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
Important:
If I ever go inactive for over a month with no explanation, then that means I died. Just saying.
NP mean Non-Pokemon Avatar

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete (NP) -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:58:29 AM »

you've watched every movie correct?

Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 10:59:05 AM »

you've watched every movie correct?

Yas

My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
Important:
If I ever go inactive for over a month with no explanation, then that means I died. Just saying.

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
KrispyKremeExtreme
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:03:44 PM »

Signing up.

KKE's Cheesecake Brownie Recipe!:
Before: Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. This will be around 163 Celsius.
1. Prepare the mix of your favorite brownies! Stirring in chocolate chips is also highly recommended.
2. Get a 11 x 7 pan (standard baking ban size, but too lazy to convert that to cm), and grease the sides and bottom so your brownies won't stick. (You can also google other sizes but make sure you adjust the baking time with respect to pan size so your brownies turn out nice!
3. Pour your favorite brownie batter into the baking pan.
4. Prepare another bowl. Slightly melt 8 oz of cream cheese (for metric people, this will be your standard bar of cream cheese). Add 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 egg and whisk together.
5. Feel free to add oreos or any type of cookie, chocolate bar, or any topping you would like with your brownies on top of the brownie batter if you like. This step is optional.
6. Pour your cheesecake mixture on top.
7. Bake at 325 F, considering your oven is already preheated for anywhere from 40-50 minutes. I prefer less time because the brownies are gooier that way.
Fun Facts About Me:
Favorite Sport: Volleyball (OH, L, DS)
Favorite Athlete: Kerri Walsh
Favorite Color: Mint Blue
Favorite Food: Steak and Potatoes
Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake Brownies with Ice Cream
Enjoys: Outdoor activities, going to the beach
Favorite book series: Harry Potter
Favorite Movie series: Star Wars
Favorite TV show: Prison Break
Wants to major in Biomedical Engineering and minor in Chemistry or Studio Art
Aspires to work in the medical or bioengineering field
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 05:08:48 PM »

Is this still a thing?

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 02:56:25 PM »

Let's get more sign up folks

Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

autumn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 03:01:50 PM »

I'll sign if this is happening

hey you
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 06:26:35 AM »

Le bump

Are we still doing this?

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Aussie McQueen
Taco Builder

smoke the memes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.