Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: Wherever/Miptown RP  (Read 29028 times)
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »

Rosalina: Toyah, have you fixed the sandwich cannons yet?

Toyah: Sandwich cannons? Oh, nuts! I forgot all about them!

She runs upstairs to the roof.

Alyssa: Wait! If you do that now, your cornflakes will go soggy!

Screwloose: This is a bowl of cornflakeses?

Lydia: No, it's scrambled eggs...

Kevin: It's toast! ...I think?

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 09:31:20 PM »

Rosalina: No, you're not. She said "No destroying Miptown without my permission (and even then, it'll just be temporary.)" AyChao, can he destroy Miptown?

AyChao: No!

Rosalina: There you go. Should I put him on the green-with-orange-splodges-list?

AyChao: Mm... save that for next time.

Rosalina: Got it.

She takes out her clipboard and writes something.

Toyah, upstairs: MEEBLING MICROWAVESES! What's all this stuff?!

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Ianiant
High School Graduate
Restaurant Master

*insert Halo theme*

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 09:36:24 PM »

Huh, I must have mixed it up with "NO killing somebody Else's charact"- wait a second!

*Kills Coco*

Kills Tin for killing Coco

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and don't forget to ask them some questions):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Therapist: Forward-Facing Kingsley isn't real, he can't hurt you.
Forward-Facing Kingsley: *profile picture*
Ianiant
High School Graduate
Restaurant Master

*insert Halo theme*

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 09:39:06 PM »

*Kills Ianiant for killing Tin*

Kills Tin for killing Ianiant

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and don't forget to ask them some questions):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Therapist: Forward-Facing Kingsley isn't real, he can't hurt you.
Forward-Facing Kingsley: *profile picture*
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 09:40:58 PM »

Rosalina: I. Am. Toast. AyChao! Why didn't you add that?

AyChao: I thought it was obvious!

Toyah: Um, hello? I yelled "Meebling microwaves"! You're meant to come upstairs and see what happened!

Spring: Oh! Right!

Spring, Holly, Kiki, Mora, Ron and Kevin all go upstairs.

Randomness:

-W117

AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 09:48:43 PM »

((Adding that now. Is Archi still in Mipley Mansion?))

Randomness:

-W117

AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 09:54:55 PM »

Lydia: Your Archiness, don't you want to find out what Her Toyahness was "meebling microwaves"-ing about?

((You can say your FCs are temporarily staying at Mipley Mansion if you tell me why.))

Randomness:

-W117

AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 10:09:09 PM »

Lydia and Archi go upstairs, followed by Alyssa, Harmony Ironica and Len.

Toyah: Who let the Munchmore in?

Randomness:

-W117

hyewon
communism
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 10:25:32 PM »

Name: Kaede (pronounced Kay-duh)
Picture and/or description:
Personality: playful, kind of crazy, cute

epic quotes:
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
I love the story! however the bolded part is cannibalism.
Good luck, have fun. Stan loona, stream butterfly.
Omg, like, yass, I’m so excited
I wanna be a diva witch TROLOLOL
JEBZ Komics [Apr 17 09:52 PM]:    Clarkson: I'm a grown man, why would I Stan Loona?
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 10:32:09 PM »

((You're in!  Smiley))

Randomness:

-W117

hyewon
communism
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 10:33:30 PM »

((Yay!!))

epic quotes:
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
I love the story! however the bolded part is cannibalism.
Good luck, have fun. Stan loona, stream butterfly.
Omg, like, yass, I’m so excited
I wanna be a diva witch TROLOLOL
JEBZ Komics [Apr 17 09:52 PM]:    Clarkson: I'm a grown man, why would I Stan Loona?
Chiaki Nanami
Not a gamer.
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 11:59:20 PM »

Yay!
I sign up Choco-Chan.
Take her info from Donteria RP

Smiley
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 01:06:25 AM »

((Added!))

Randomness:

-W117

Chiaki Nanami
Not a gamer.
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »

Choco: Coco! Can you take to your house babe?

Smiley
Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 01:24:06 AM »

Name: Colette Judith “Collie Jody” Lance-Roquettes
Picture:
Personality: Typical 16-year-old girl; she loves The Sims 4, Ninjago, Tumblr, roleplaying, fashion, Lolita dresses, patterned socks, Mary-Jane shoes, cute handbags, her hair, maid cafes, magazines, her laptop, daisies, roses, ice cream, macaroons, chai-lattes, Japanese culture and Melanie Martinez. She also has a guilty pleasure for Your Favorite Martian. She has a complex personality; she is very creative, enthusiastic, visionary and very sweet, yet she is a hopeless romantic and childish; you will almost never see her without a toy of some sort. She is also sometimes paranoid, has a tendency to get overexcited, is slightly crazy and a little bit weird. Sometimes she is self-loathing, doubtful, squeamish and sexually fantasizes about unpredictable things. She will occasionally show up at restaurants either late for school and making hurried orders, or in her bunny costume trying to seduce the workers. At one stage, she even went to a restaurant in her swimsuit after jumping into a river. She will also sometimes order food from her home. Her surname literally means “rocket launcher” in French.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.