Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26   
Print
Author Topic: TWG LXXXVII: Catchphrases {DAY FIVE} {DIRECT ANY AND ALL PMS TOWARDS KKE}  (Read 67667 times)
Maki Shijo
O kawaii Koto~
Restaurant Master

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2017, 06:33:41 AM »

Leia the twin of Donald Trump
noname
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2017, 07:32:14 AM »

Lyka and Cosmic also have subtle quirks, if anything at all. I've noticed a lot of political discussion, so I want it to be known that I support Trump all the way. He is a man of God who will bring Christianity back to America and keep teenagers from sinning by having sex.
dar
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2017, 07:47:38 AM »

Don't lynch meesa!
Zorro Metal
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2017, 07:51:28 AM »

well...
trump and hillary both suck tbh
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2017, 07:53:44 AM »

How dare you say Hillary suck
Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2017, 07:59:44 AM »

Lyka and Cosmic also have subtle quirks, if anything at all. I've noticed a lot of political discussion, so I want it to be known that I support Trump all the way. He is a man of God who will bring Christianity back to America and keep teenagers from sinning by having sex.
I agree. Trump is a great man who will only be beneficial to our economy overall. However, your contention on the fact that he will bring Christianity back to America is weak and untrue.

I'd also like to bring up the fact that Kanan also seems without a quirk. It may be worth it to look into.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2017, 08:04:31 AM »

I agree. Trump is a great man who will only be beneficial to our economy overall. However, your contention on the fact that he will bring Christianity back to America is weak and untrue.

I'd also like to bring up the fact that Kanan also seems without a quirk. It may be worth it to look into.
No you racist bigot chauvinist misogynist islamophobe antisemite male hetero cis pig neoliberal bourgeoisie conservative scum, trump is far from a great man
LogicallyLogical
FANDOM
Restaurant Master

You don't love me the same

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2017, 08:13:15 AM »

Everyday discovering something brand new

I believe but not in you and me...
dar
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2017, 08:29:28 AM »

Meesa see the confusion, meesa also see the gungan city.
MariaYuki
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2017, 08:29:48 AM »

Gato, Dar, and Santiago expressing confusion over quirks is important, as evil roles don't get quirks. It's just like the idiotic Republicans, who express confusion on something as simple as Obamacare.
So, you're saying they are wolves?
Someone... Plz save me...  Nervous
dar
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2017, 08:30:58 AM »

No, no, youssa confused, it was buried along the cooking game messages meesa forgot to delete.

Meesa the quirk.
Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2017, 08:33:25 AM »

I am a bit surprised that Lyka managed to somehow state that his quirk was "being confused" without receiving any punishment from the host or any of that.

It seems a bit strange to me at least. I mean, if you are confused,you might as well take some Big Macs.
I mean to be fair, it's not like there was any punishment listed in the rolelist for not following your quirk

Make America Great Again.

LogicallyLogical
FANDOM
Restaurant Master

You don't love me the same

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:55 AM »

That's true, this is how we do it down in Puerto Rico

I believe but not in you and me...
Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2017, 08:44:36 AM »

That's true, this is how we do it down in Puerto Rico
This is my new favorite quirk. I swear to god Cosmic, if you're evil and made this up I will love you forever this is hilarious and it really made America Great Again.

dar
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2017, 08:45:05 AM »

MEESA POST IN CAPS, MEESA CLAIM SOMEONE!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.