Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: Warframe  (Read 2741 times)
Qudem

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 01:17:23 PM »

one of my favorite games! after Midnight Hunter and CS:GO ofc. but sometimes I think, that counter-strike would be at the top for me, 'cause I've found Case 51 and now the game is funnier and more varied!
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

Professional solitaire player.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 05:04:29 PM »

Apparently a Tenno named Rell had autism. That's nice, I guess...

Do I look like I know what a .JPEG is? I just want a picture of a God-dang hotdog!:
About me:
Bonjour! I'm a trans guy from Texas. My activity here will fluctuate based on me gaining and losing interest. Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Life of Bob:
☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over Flipline!
/▌
/ \
New song added every month:
♫~Shake, shake, shake, Senora! Shake it all the time!~♫ (Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line)
♫~They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet. You don't have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet every once in a little while...~♫ (The Killers - When You Were Young)
♫~Travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something...~♫ (Eurythmics/Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams)
♫~Love is like a little tweeter bird, the sky is only blue for a couple o' days. First we meet, then we follow, then we crack, then we end up solo.~♫ (Stromae - carmen)
♫~Maybe the internet raised us...or maybe, people are jerks.~♫ (Lorde - A World Alone)
♫~Let's dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain. I feel summer creeping in and I'm tired of this town again...~♫ (Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance)
♫~It's no lie that everybody dies, so tell me how come we always seem so surprised?~♫ (Cat and the Menagerie - Do What You Say)
♫~I was caught in the middle of a railroad track! I looked 'round, and I knew there was no turning back...~♫ (AC/DC - Thunderstruck)
♫~Windmill, windmill for the land, is everybody in?~♫ (Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc)
♫~You never take advice. Soon, you'll pay the price.~♫ (Foreigner - Cold As Ice)
♫~If I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.~♫ (Metallica - Enter Sandman)
♫~In a mirrored world, are you beside me all my life?~♫ (Gorillaz - Saturnz Barz ft. Popcaan)
♫~They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em~♫ (Rage Against the Machine - Bulls On Parade)
♫~I've been waiting so long to be where I'm going~♫ (Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love)
♫~Everybody stutters one way or the other, so check out my message to you...~♫ (Scatman John - Scatman)
♫~I remember when your head caught flame...~♫ (Lorde - Buzzcut Season)
♫~Let's end your time to lay low, your knees a-bending so it's time to get up and let go~♫ (Caravan Palace - Lone Digger)
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

nachos, the nihilist nibber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 05:05:55 PM »

Apparently a Tenno named Rell had autism. That's nice, I guess...
Rap...

Tap...

Tap.

nachos [Oct 15 09:46 PM]: SLEEP IS AN AMAZING THING
nachos [Oct 15 09:47 PM]: IT'S LIKE A LIT TIME MACHINE TO BREAKFAST
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 06:16:25 PM »

Does Rell have a formal design? I want to make a piece of fanart.

Do I look like I know what a .JPEG is? I just want a picture of a God-dang hotdog!:
About me:
Bonjour! I'm a trans guy from Texas. My activity here will fluctuate based on me gaining and losing interest. Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
♫~Shake, shake, shake, Senora! Shake it all the time!~♫ (Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line)
♫~They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet. You don't have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet every once in a little while...~♫ (The Killers - When You Were Young)
♫~Travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something...~♫ (Eurythmics/Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams)
♫~Love is like a little tweeter bird, the sky is only blue for a couple o' days. First we meet, then we follow, then we crack, then we end up solo.~♫ (Stromae - carmen)
♫~Maybe the internet raised us...or maybe, people are jerks.~♫ (Lorde - A World Alone)
♫~Let's dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain. I feel summer creeping in and I'm tired of this town again...~♫ (Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance)
♫~It's no lie that everybody dies, so tell me how come we always seem so surprised?~♫ (Cat and the Menagerie - Do What You Say)
♫~I was caught in the middle of a railroad track! I looked 'round, and I knew there was no turning back...~♫ (AC/DC - Thunderstruck)
♫~Windmill, windmill for the land, is everybody in?~♫ (Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc)
♫~You never take advice. Soon, you'll pay the price.~♫ (Foreigner - Cold As Ice)
♫~If I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.~♫ (Metallica - Enter Sandman)
♫~In a mirrored world, are you beside me all my life?~♫ (Gorillaz - Saturnz Barz ft. Popcaan)
♫~They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em~♫ (Rage Against the Machine - Bulls On Parade)
♫~I've been waiting so long to be where I'm going~♫ (Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love)
♫~Everybody stutters one way or the other, so check out my message to you...~♫ (Scatman John - Scatman)
♫~Let's end your time to lay low, your knees a-bending so it's time to get up and let go~♫ (Caravan Palace - Lone Digger)
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 06:20:37 PM »

This should suffice: https://imgur.com/gallery/S6Iq4

Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 04:15:20 PM »

My Adarza kavat is so frickin' cute <3

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »

Plains of Eidolon and Gara, the glass frame, have finally arrived!

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2017, 03:27:36 PM »

YES!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON MY PLAYSTATION AND GET MY NEW WA-

oh wait

Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2017, 04:16:34 PM »

Should I build Ash Prime? I have the systems and neuroptics.

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »

Are

You

KIDDING ME

ONE bleeping HOUR INTO THE STREAM AND THE SERVERS KILL THEMSELVES

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should I build Ash Prime? I have the systems and neuroptics.
sure

Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

It's not even letting me log in.

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 04:22:30 AM »

I just got the first fishing spear.

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 01:26:34 PM »

I...I did it. I caught the boot.

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2017, 11:56:45 AM »

Ugh...Frost Prime is still in the meta...he's not even that good...

About me:
Life of Bob:
/▌
/ \
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2017, 06:27:15 PM »

Bigass collection of Capturas and stuff:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.