Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Love in Pancakeria ♥♥♥  (Read 4681 times)
MsGirlyest
« on: October 11, 2012, 04:00:25 AM »

Chapter 1

(this is prudence)

I hate Pickles for now. He got me a job in the Pancakeria, at first it sounded exciting but each day it gets harder. I complained to papa louie about this and he said that he’ll get another employee to can help me.

Monday:
   Only ten mins were left for the first customer to arrive. I sighed uncomfortably and looked over at Pickles who was trying to bite his own tail. The door opened and I was hoping for a customer but…  A really cute boy with shining eyes and a cute smile appeared. He was dressed in the pancakeria uniform so I’m guessing that he is must be my work partner. For a moment, I thought my days of stress were finally over when realized that my head was tilted, my mouth was opened, I was staring at him and I looked stupid.
   He looked around; observing half the posters I had bought but his eyes didn’t find mine. He came in and following him was a brown cat covered in orange stripes. The next minute, Pickle’s bark attracted my attention. He ran towards the cat which meowed loudly and Pickles started chasing it. The both creatures started running around the guy’s legs until the cat climbed up his back and Pickles had not stopped barking. I quickly came out of the counter and grabbed Pickles.
   “Hi,” I couldn’t help but feel shy in front of him.
   “Hey,” He smiled. “You must be Prudence-.”
   “Oh my gosh! You know my name!”
   “Uh… Yeah, Papa Louie told me about you.”
   “Oh, of course. He told you about me, why wouldn’t he do that?” I felt stupid and I had completely made a fool out of myself in front of him so there were no chances that he would ever try to go out with me.
   “So…” He spoke after a brief silence. “I’ll be working here from now on with you so maybe you can give me some sort of introduction about this place?”
I started laughing and I had no idea why so I came up with something stupid, “You’re funny.” But then I saw the expression on his face so I stopped smiling and came to my senses. “Okay, I’ll show you around.”
noname
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:42:18 AM »

Not bad!
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 06:04:57 AM »

We have a new fanfic maker now!:D

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Papalouiefan!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 06:10:47 AM »

Not bad!
yeah,mr evilish
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 08:57:59 AM »

It's OK

A break in protocol?
MsGirlyest
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 09:02:06 AM »

Chapter 2

It had been two weeks and it had started to grow cold in Maple Mountain and work got even harder. We started to have more customers and half of them came just to order tea or coffee. It was Cooper’s duty at the drink station. But one day he politely asked me if we could shift duties and I couldn’t look away from his beautiful eyes. I had to say yes, the poor thing looked really tired while working, but now I’m the one who is sweating all day… even in WINTER! Sometimes we run out of any syrup and I have to race to the store and fetch it. Cooper even asked me if I needed help but I would just nod and smile. I can’t let him work for me.
   Besides, Cooper is great at work. But his problem is that he takes too many leaves! And I have to manage the whole Pancakeria for myself. I could complain to papa louie about this, after all that is why I wanted a co-worker, to take half the duties. But If I complain Papa Louie might fire him and I won’t be able to see him again.
   Ugghh!!! I hate this job!

One day, I was having spaghetti for dinner at home. I live alone on Maple Mountain; my whole family lives in Starlight City. I really miss them.
   Pickles was asleep on my feet when the bell rang. I carefully grabbed him and placed him on the table. “I wonder who it is…” I whispered to myself. It was probably someone from the neighborhood wanting to borrow sugar or salt. I opened the door to find Cooper standing on my doorway. My heart started beating faster, “H-hi…”
   Sometimes I hated how Cooper always wore a shirt with Papa Louie’s face on it. If we were dating, he would wear a shirt with my face on it. That would be sweet.
   “Hey,” He had a warm smile on his face and a few papers in his hand. Maybe those were love letters for me and he came to visit me. I knew I was irresistible.
   “So, what brings you here?” I asked feeling a little excited.
   “Umm… actually,”
I waited desperately for his words.
   “Uhh…” He looked through the papers and held out an envelope in front of me. “It’s from Papa Louie and he told me to deliver it to you. It’s about some sort of party in Starlight City. You should read it.”
   “Oh,” I felt disappointed. “Thanks for dropping this off.” I grabbed the envelope and our middle fingers TOUCHED. I had never touched any part of him and I felt a little weird.
   “So, see you tomorrow at the pancakeria,” he walked away and I watched him till he was gone. I closed the door shut and took my seat at the dining table. Pickles was still asleep and he rolled over to my plate of spaghetti. His fur was covered in Ketchup and he drooled all over my dinner. “Eww…” I ignored it and opened the letter and this is what it says:

Dear Prudence,

How is your day and how’s your job going? I hope you like your co-worker Cooper and I’m pretty sure he’s been doing good so far.
   I just wanted to inform you, like every year, we’re having a party at the Starlight hall in Starlight city at 11 November. I am giving you a month off so you don’t have to worry about your job. It’ll be much better if you arrive a week before so I can give you details. All the workers will be there and more guests.
   Remind Cooper about the party. Hope you can come and have a nice day.

Papa Louie

He could have sent me an e-mail. Who writes letters these days?
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »

Ooh, Prudence's meal is ruined.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
hotdoggeriamaster
Franchise Owner

i wish i could put cupcakeria as my picture

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 01:43:09 PM »

Hey a party on my birthday

a good room
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 01:52:41 PM »

A party three days after my birthday.

hotdoggeriamaster
Franchise Owner

i wish i could put cupcakeria as my picture

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »

I know someone who has a birthday three days before my birthday

a good room
noname
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:07 PM »

Know somebody who has a birthday 2 days after my birthday, somebody else 4 days after my birthday, and my brother's 5 days after mine.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:13 PM »

Who would put ketchup on pasta?

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 04:09:48 PM »

That's what the tomato sauce is mistaken with.

MsGirlyest
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 02:45:14 AM »

I actually put the date of the party on my birthday, hahaha

And sorry about the ketchup in spaghetti, actually I have never seen or eaten spaghetti before so i just made stuff up...
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »

Woah... you didn't see it before?

Well, it's close enough.

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.