Poll
Question: Whats your favorite addition to Papa's Taco Mia?
Challenging Closer customers - 3 (3.8%)
Unlocking toppings - 26 (32.5%)
Pay Day and raises - 17 (21.3%)
Badges - 12 (15%)
Food Critic and blue ribbons - 15 (18.8%)
New taco-building mechanics - 7 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   
Print
Author Topic: Favorite addition to Papa's Taco Mia!  (Read 72734 times)
Matt
Hungry for Cannoli
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« on: May 15, 2011, 09:01:52 AM »

We've added a handful of new features and additions to Papa's Taco Mia, and we've love to hear what you enjoy the most!  Vote in the poll above, or post comments below!
Neomonster
Sundae Master

Innocence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »

Okay, this game is really awesome.

At first i though it was going to be like Papa's Burgueria + some things, but you guys changed my opinion.

Firstly i loves the Closers. But it looks like we forgot them and they're angry for the long-line-wait with that red balloon. xP

Also, when i first received a payment, i was like "Yeah! Now i can buy the alarms!". This is obviously my favourite addition.

One thing i don't liked is the Taco-building system. It's pretty hard to get 100% (I made it only seven times.). And things like Guacamole is too big.

I'm happy that we may cut the meat while cooking. The Cut station from Papa's Pizzeria was killing me. xP

Also, some customers changed since the last game. Such as Timm, Rita, and some Customers that looks evil now. They're all looking cool. (I feel bad for Allan. Sad)

There's a lot of things i want to mention, like the costumer moving while in the line, some Upgrades being really useful (Such as Romano Poster), and stuff... But this post is going to be long and boring, so i will finish now with this amusing pic of a Perfect taco for Xandra. Smiley

So happy. Yet so proud.

Held by the cross, I look up at the sky.
snarin
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:06:47 PM »

Is there anyway I can save my progress? The computer I use is my friends, and he has his browser settings set to where, whenever the browser is closed, it won't remember passwords and user names and things like that. I was playing this game yesterday on Kongregate, and got to day 14. Then today, I log in there and go to play this game again, and my save wasn't there. Does it save on this website?
LouieFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »

I love the Papa Louie games and was excited to see a new one, but this one is just frustrating. The food takes way too long to cook, you can't really prepare anything ahead of time (like get the tacos ready with other ingredients while waiting for the meat to cook) and the preparation of the tacos is a little on the frustrating side as well, with go back & forth, back & forth, wait till the topping is added before the topping applicator goes back to its place type of thing. Especially the length of time it takes to cook the food.

Just saying. This one isn't as 'user friendly' as Pizzaria and Burgeria.
Baloffio
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 05:53:36 AM »

Hi i love the games series of "Papa food"
And this one is the best one

I hav only one question and a suggestion.

Question:
Why i can't takos in the queue in the building station?

Suggestion:
I tink it will be better if even the new ingredients must be buyed... so u can buy new ingredients
to attract new costumers or to make more tips.
New costumer come and if u don't have the ingredients yet u will take less tips istead if u have ingredients u take more tips.

Sorry for my English...

P.s. i liked the idea of week pay
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »

Yah love game but I agree it takes to long to cook meat but It  does not bother me but can't we have more customers???I can never have more than eight and they can never use bubblegum (rarely) music (never) and coffee (never)

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 07:06:51 AM »

I like to earn badges.

And unlocking toppings, yes.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Popickdra
Restaurant Master

Time to be Mario and save the day!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »

Okay, this game is really awesome.

At first i though it was going to be like Papa's Burgueria + some things, but you guys changed my opinion.

Firstly i loves the Closers. But it looks like we forgot them and they're angry for the long-line-wait with that red balloon. xP

Also, when i first received a payment, i was like "Yeah! Now i can buy the alarms!". This is obviously my favourite addition.

One thing i don't liked is the Taco-building system. It's pretty hard to get 100% (I made it only seven times.). And things like Guacamole is too big.

I'm happy that we may cut the meat while cooking. The Cut station from Papa's Pizzeria was killing me. xP

Also, some customers changed since the last game. Such as Timm, Rita, and some Customers that looks evil now. They're all looking cool. (I feel bad for Allan. Sad)

There's a lot of things i want to mention, like the costumer moving while in the line, some Upgrades being really useful (Such as Romano Poster), and stuff... But this post is going to be long and boring, so i will finish now with this amusing pic of a Perfect taco for Xandra. Smiley

So happy. Yet so proud.
Yep he's right the Guacamole is too big it even took a long time to get the gold award on robby

To quit or not to quit?
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 07:25:16 AM »

Ikr robby's twaco was way to hard and took a while to get gold...

Jojo88
Restaurant Master

Jojo is back in business!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 08:15:51 AM »

Guacamole it`s the most annoying topping in this game 8)

We all love Jojo <3
Jojo just found you 8)
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 11:29:09 PM »

ITS EVERYWHERE!!!jk but it is hard

Popickdra
Restaurant Master

Time to be Mario and save the day!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »

well okay now i have blood on me aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quit or not to quit?
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »

lol i love guacmoley it tast\ so good thpught lol

Jojo88
Restaurant Master

Jojo is back in business!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 05:52:15 AM »

:p

We all love Jojo <3
Jojo just found you 8)
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »

:p

I think that is spammm

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.