Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 127   
Print
Author Topic: Random Facts  (Read 352249 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: September 10, 2019, 05:05:44 AM »

I have an ETN-project planned for when I finish the comic, but it's not a sequel. That's all I'm gonna say about it for now. Wink
Can't wait to see that! Cheesy It's after about a year though Laugh

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 23, 2019, 04:19:26 PM »

Trinket in Spanish is "la churcheria."

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: September 23, 2019, 04:20:40 PM »

P A P A ' S  C H U R C H E R I A

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 24, 2019, 12:23:03 PM »

Papa's Paperia
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(´∩。• PeteyPuppy •。∩`)

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 27, 2019, 06:16:21 AM »

Spoiler:
even thought i know club penguin for long i still calls Stompin Bob as G Billy and G Billy as Stompin Bob by accident

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
Sky_Nova_20
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: September 27, 2019, 06:37:36 AM »

Spoiler:
even thought i know club penguin for long i still calls Stompin Bob as G Billy and G Billy as Stompin Bob by accident

This is more of a confession rather than a random fact.
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 27, 2019, 06:39:32 AM »

I suppose, but I guess it's a fact too

Cause when you're Fifteen, somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Gave me the blues and then purple pink skies
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 27, 2019, 10:53:27 PM »

Google is now old enough to legally drink.

Silver
« Reply #1103 on: September 28, 2019, 08:00:04 AM »

Google is now old enough to legally drink.
nice
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Sundae Master

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 29, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »

I'm back

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(´∩。• PeteyPuppy •。∩`)

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 29, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »

This is more of a confession rather than a random fact.
It a fact to me
Confession is different to me (˘・_・˘)

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 07, 2019, 06:04:25 PM »

I made this random comic back in 4th grade called Meepers the Bunny which pretty much ripped off Captain Underpants's plot. xP

Basically it was just the adventures of this kid named Mike and his pet bunny Meepers, who gets hypnotized and thinks that he's a superhero. I planned for the whole series to have about 15 issues where Mike would follow Meepers around with his new friends he'd find along the way and help Meepers and stuff, but I lost interest and ended during Book 7.

I say this because I just opened Google Drive and found the version I created using a paint program, and... it's tragically bad, I definitely came a long way before making ETN. Grimace Nervous

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 07, 2019, 06:07:13 PM »

I made this random comic back in 4th grade called Meepers the Bunny which pretty much ripped off Captain Underpants's plot. xP

Basically it was just the adventures of this kid named Mike and his pet bunny Meepers, who gets hypnotized and thinks that he's a superhero. I planned for the whole series to have about 15 issues where Mike would follow Meepers around with his new friends he'd find along the way and help Meepers and stuff, but I lost interest and ended during Book 7.

I say this because I just opened Google Drive and found the version I created using a paint program, and... it's tragically bad, I definitely came a long way before making ETN. Grimace Nervous
Oh yeah, and 3 out of Mike's 5 friends were carbon copies of Pinch Hitwell, Utah (changed her name to Allegra), and Wendy. xP

Positivity Corner:

Malware
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

See, I can be a table too!

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 07, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »

If it makes you feel better, in fourth grade I made a cringey movie trailer with a friend and then, in high school I lost the flash drive that had it on it

I’m honestly surprised someone hasn’t put it all over the internet by now.

She/her

My restaurants:

Malo’s Mocha Cafe: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70606.0

Malo’s Donut Shoppe: Coming Soon

Malo’s Sandwich Deli: Coming Soon

Malo’s Sundae Shop: Coming Soon
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 07, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »

Haha I had to do something similar in 6th grade with both Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz. Both were also tragically bad, that was when my voice sounded like freakin SammyClassicSonicFan. Laugh

Positivity Corner:

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 127   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.