Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113   
Print
Author Topic: Random Facts  (Read 313529 times)
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 18, 2020, 07:20:34 PM »

We're more closely related to gorillas than orangutans.

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan the Colts

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 18, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »

Brother E: I'm not bashing here, just asking a question from your views. You can ask questions to me too.

If we did come from apes, why are apes still here? Shouldn't they all be gone? Also, why don't we see apes turning into humans today? Undecided
Because only some apes became humans. Additionally, there is no longer a need for ape to adapt to have human features

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 18, 2020, 07:21:48 PM »

We're more closely related to gorillas than orangutans.
orangutans are so chill

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Excited for KCP!

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 18, 2020, 07:23:47 PM »

orangutans are so chill
And some humans are not, unfortunately.

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 18, 2020, 07:26:23 PM »

orangutans are so chill
I really love them

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 18, 2020, 07:29:04 PM »

Brother E: I still think we would see some form of ape into human mix today. Because why would all of a sudden apes stop turning into humans?

Also, the problem I think for the theory is because there are no full fossils for it.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 18, 2020, 07:43:38 PM »

Brother E: I still think we would see some form of ape into human mix today. Because why would all of a sudden apes stop turning into humans?

Also, the problem I think for the theory is because there are no full fossils for it.

1. We have a coccyx, which is a vestigial "tailbone" that comes from our ancestors (i.e. proto-monkeys who had tails), and appendixes, which are also vestigial. What I'm trying to say is that vestigial organs are a huge piece of evidence for evolution because if an almighty being created us, why would he give us useless body parts?

2. We have discovered countless transition fossils. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 18, 2020, 07:43:52 PM »

orangutans are so chill

But they're stinky Pensive

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 18, 2020, 07:51:51 PM »

1. We have a coccyx, which is a vestigial "tailbone" that comes from our ancestors (i.e. proto-monkeys who had tails), and appendixes, which are also vestigial. What I'm trying to say is that vestigial organs are a huge piece of evidence for evolution because if an almighty being created us, why would he give us useless body parts?

2. We have discovered countless transition fossils. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
Brother E: Oh, well, I read that the coccyx was a thing that served in the womb for nourishment. And you asked why God gave us those, we believe they had a purpose, but when Adam sinned, that all changed. Another theory is that the appendix store beneficial bacteria.

And I saw those skeletons, but there is so little of the skeleton, we can't tell for sure if it was a missing link, especially the skull ones. And I read that a lot of them were found from different locations, so they could be from different animals.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 18, 2020, 07:56:47 PM »

Brother E: Oh, well, I read that the coccyx was a thing that served in the womb for nourishment. And you asked why God gave us those, we believe they had a purpose, but when Adam sinned, that all changed. Another theory is that the appendix store beneficial bacteria.

And I saw those skeletons, but there is so little of the skeleton, we can't tell for sure if it was a missing link, especially the skull ones. And I read that a lot of them were found from different locations, so they could be from different animals.

You're thinking of the umbilical cord, the tube that transfers nutrients directly from the mother to the infant. When the baby is born, the cord is cut, which leaves a little umbilical scar known as the navel (or, in layman's terms, the belly button). The coccyx is a bone structure, so it could never transfer nutrients or hold bacteria alone (you may argue that the spine is important for motor function, but the spine just provides support for the spinal cord).

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 18, 2020, 08:01:42 PM »

You're thinking of the umbilical cord, the tube that transfers nutrients directly from the mother to the infant. When the baby is born, the cord is cut, which leaves a little umbilical scar known as the navel (or, in layman's terms, the belly button). The coccyx is a bone structure, so it could never transfer nutrients or hold bacteria alone (you may argue that the spine is important for motor function, but the spine just provides support for the spinal cord).
Brother E: Oh, you're right. But, I did found out what it was thought to be for, if I can find the book I read. It's lost somewhere.  Nervous

But if that was a tail, that means we don't come from apes, since they have no tails.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 08:17:30 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 18, 2020, 08:18:38 PM »

Brother E: Here, found this explanation.

"The coccyx serves as an attachment site for tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It also functions as an insertion point of some of the muscles of the pelvic floor. The coccyx also functions to support and stabilize a person while he or she is in a sitting position."

So, it isn't really useless. It's beneficial.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 18, 2020, 08:22:58 PM »

Nevermind about the coccyx, but the appendix is useless currently.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 18, 2020, 08:25:07 PM »

Nevermind about the coccyx, but the appendix is useless currently.
Brother E: Yeah. I wonder what purpose it used to serve? Or does it serve us in a way we don't know? Undecided

Also, another random fact: Tomato sauce is the juice of the tomato.

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 18, 2020, 08:37:05 PM »

Brother E: Yeah. I wonder what purpose it used to serve? Or does it serve us in a way we don't know? Undecided

Also, another random fact: Tomato sauce is the juice of the tomato.
Since tomatoes are fruits, tomato sauce is technically juice
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.