Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109   
Print
Author Topic: Random Facts  (Read 283979 times)
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 09, 2014, 12:42:37 AM »

wow

and poor pluto
it did not even finish its whole rotation around earth from the day it discovered until ended as a planet

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
cozyhighway
prepping for college
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 09, 2014, 01:14:26 AM »

Even till doomsday Pluto won't finish it whole rotation around earth.

To Flipline Forum,
Thank you.
You guys have raised me.
I'm so so grateful.
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 11, 2014, 06:14:16 PM »

and poor pluto
it did not even finish its whole rotation around earth from the day it discovered until ended as a planet
Pluto was discovered in 1930 and it only takes 248 years to orbit the sun, so in 2178 it will complete its first orbit around the sun since its discovery. Since the solar system's formation about 4.5 billion years ago pluto has completed over 18 million orbits around the sun.
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Best Customer Ever~

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 11, 2014, 07:14:59 PM »

:|
ehh
mainly I'd say that was inaccurate due to the whole carbon-dating system being immensely inaccurate

Please read my haunted skulls fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=15395.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Rudy, Cameo, Alberto, Deano, Kaleb, Doan
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Tohru, Mesa, Ember
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Indigo, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Captain Cori x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Caleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Zoe x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Allan, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks (or maybe Xandra x Sprinks, idk)
amjh13
« Reply #409 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »

I Lived in germany and brazill!
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 11, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »

:|
ehh
mainly I'd say that was inaccurate due to the whole carbon-dating system being immensely inaccurate
The age of the solar system can also be determined by where the sun is in its life cycle. Throughout a star's life cycle various properties of it change (luminosity, radius, composition, etc.) and by determining this information for the sun as it is now you can get an accurate estimate of the age of the solar system.
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Best Customer Ever~

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2014, 10:23:05 PM »

._________.
many scientists also fail to take into account the law of entropy. They believe that somehow, disorganized clouds of dust manage to organize themselves and condense into stars ;P that's like saying a splattered mess will reform itself into the original object. The law of entropy is defined as the tendency of matter to move toward a state of disorder. What is absolutely hilarious is how some scientists completely disregard that and come up with hilarious ideas such as the hypothesis that the universe originally exploded outward with immense force... then COLLECTED ITSELF together. It makes me laugh so hard...

Please read my haunted skulls fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=15395.0

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Rudy, Cameo, Alberto, Deano, Kaleb, Doan
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Tohru, Mesa, Ember
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Indigo, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Captain Cori x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Caleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Zoe x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Allan, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks (or maybe Xandra x Sprinks, idk)
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 12, 2014, 05:57:06 PM »

science is theories mostly
especially about universe

AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 12, 2014, 08:01:55 PM »

science is theories mostly
especially about universe
Theories still need evidence to support them and every theory must be consistent with every law otherwise the theory is invalid.
many scientists also fail to take into account the law of entropy.
Every theory is consistent with the law of entropy otherwise the theory wouldn't be valid. Most people don't have the correct intrepretaion of the big bang theory (the "explosion" is just an analogy). It states that the universe began in a hot dense state smaller than the size of an atom and then it started expanding rapidly about 14 billion years ago, hence the explosion. As for star formation, stars form when a nebula collapses. Gravity wants to make the nebula collapse in on itself and the outward pressure is wanting to blow the nebula apart. Eventually gravity will win and a new star will be born. The forces present in the nebula are also present throughout the stars life until it eventually explodes or puffs out its outer layers.
ahfaz12
« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2014, 03:49:01 AM »

Fun Fact: I wanted to discover a 10th planet when I was child, 5-6 yrs old
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 13, 2014, 05:06:09 AM »

I used to be very interested in planets when I was a kid ever since I got hooked up with Magic School Bus.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
cozyhighway
prepping for college
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 13, 2014, 07:13:23 AM »

looks like we have similar childhood

To Flipline Forum,
Thank you.
You guys have raised me.
I'm so so grateful.
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 13, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »

why is it dark in night?

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 13, 2014, 09:19:16 PM »

Because Mirrors Can't Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Best Customer Ever~

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 13, 2014, 09:26:09 PM »

I used to be very interested in planets when I was a kid ever since I got hooked up with Magic School Bus.
LOL those were my fave books in first grade
before you were old enough to read lol
That book... I still remember writing a book report on that exact one. The Magic School Bus: Lost in the Solar System
oh boy, memories
I had a "perfect homework award" that year for doing all my homework

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.