Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
Print
Author Topic: What is the most annoying topping in this game?  (Read 18214 times)
purple-frog
Restaurant Star

If I'm not talking, then I'm probably ignoring you

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2013, 04:39:26 PM »

Yeah... for some reason there aren't much Fajita veggies...
There aren't many in the Taco Mia either...

☃ Ⓐ ✍ ✉ ☣ ♲ ☒ ♛ ☮

My orders at each of the Papa's Restauranterias!
Spoiler:
My orders!
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Veggie dog in a pretzel bun with wild onion sauce, cheese, onions, pineapple relish, and a pickle with a medium Tangerine Pop and small chocolate popcorn.

Papa's Wingeria: 3 Medium Strips on the right
3 Wild Onion Boneless on the left
3 Carrots on the right
3 cheese cubes on the Left
Ranch sauce, awesome sauce, and kung pao dips.

Papa's Pancakeria: One chocolate chip waffle with sugar, chocolate chips, three strawberries, then another chocolate chip waffle on it with butter, three strawberries, and raspberries.

Papa's Freezeria: Medium sundae with chocolate flavoring and cookie dough, and with choco whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, tropical bits, then three gummy onions.

Papa's Taco Mia!: Chicken in a soft tortilla, with cheese, onions, rice, jalapeno peppers, and loco sauce

Papa's Burgeria: Medium cooked patty with cheese, pickle, onion, lettuce, and then more cheese.

Papa's Pizzeria: 4 Peperoni everywhere
4 onions everywhere
8 peppers everywhere
4 sausages everywhere
Cooked to the 4th mark, cut into 6 pieces.
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 04:45:12 PM »

Yeah... they were only called as "Peppers" before.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
pumpkinpie62
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »

i don't like fajita veggies. they all clump up in one spot on the hot dog, you can almost never get a good score on your hot dog when they're on it.  Angry

This is a happy unicorn co. profile. all rights are reserved. (please do not copy any happy unicorn co. signatures) -HappyUnicorn
Zlice
the inactive one
Restaurant Star

mkay

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2013, 02:25:04 AM »

Always when i pour mushrooms on the hot dog there always must be one or two mushrooms that fall of :c .

"Do you have a dirty mind?" No, I clean my mind regularly.

RAINBOW Can clean your mind!

DeviantArt - http://dencilpencil.deviantart.com/
purple-frog
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2013, 05:48:56 AM »

The mushrooms stack up taller than everything else and I can hardly get a perfect on anyone who orders mushrooms 

☃ Ⓐ ✍ ✉ ☣ ♲ ☒ ♛ ☮

Spoiler:
My orders!
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Veggie dog in a pretzel bun with wild onion sauce, cheese, onions, pineapple relish, and a pickle with a medium Tangerine Pop and small chocolate popcorn.

3 Carrots on the right

Papa's Pancakeria: One chocolate chip waffle with sugar, chocolate chips, three strawberries, then another chocolate chip waffle on it with butter, three strawberries, and raspberries.

Papa's Freezeria: Medium sundae with chocolate flavoring and cookie dough, and with choco whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, tropical bits, then three gummy onions.

Papa's Taco Mia!: Chicken in a soft tortilla, with cheese, onions, rice, jalapeno peppers, and loco sauce

Papa's Burgeria: Medium cooked patty with cheese, pickle, onion, lettuce, and then more cheese.

4 onions everywhere
8 peppers everywhere
4 sausages everywhere
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »

Mushrooms are easy for me. Just sweep across the hot dog twice; they're perfectly even!

Currently: fhs LIVES
purple-frog
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:40 PM »

I still can't get a perfect with shrooms though  ???

☃ Ⓐ ✍ ✉ ☣ ♲ ☒ ♛ ☮

Spoiler:
My orders!

3 Carrots on the right

4 onions everywhere
8 peppers everywhere
4 sausages everywhere
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.