Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 226   
Print
Author Topic: Customerpalooza 2017 Discussion  (Read 902222 times)
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Nari in KCP 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2700 on: October 25, 2017, 05:22:46 PM »

I know Sad A lot of people have suddenly began hating on Amy in the blog comments too...? Don't know why because they were all supporting Amy earlier.
Their reason is the same for Brandice, which I don’t really get. “She’s similar to Jojo.” Why? Because the hat? This is like Brandice when people saw her as a copy of Peggy. smh

RustyRock
Pizza Topper

Looking back to the old days, yo.

View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: October 25, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »

Tomorrow, the top 16 duke it out. I understand that a lot of peeps are burned out from this year's KCP, especially since a lot of Flipliners here have expressed that KCP 2017 didn't have many strong contestants this year, but realize that, despite the frustration, there were still some highlights from this year, and never say never is still a thing to remember for this year, and the coming years of KCP. Let's keep pushing on and choose who goes to the semifinals, guys!

Grin

I usually have other matters to attend to, so pardon me if I'm busy.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Azaleah the Barista Queen!

View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: October 25, 2017, 05:52:44 PM »

Tomorrow, the top 16 duke it out. I understand that a lot of peeps are burned out from this year's KCP, especially since a lot of Flipliners here have expressed that KCP 2017 didn't have many strong contestants this year, but realize that, despite the frustration, there were still some highlights from this year, and never say never is still a thing to remember for this year, and the coming years of KCP. Let's keep pushing on and choose who goes to the semifinals, guys!

Grin

Also, I wouldn't really call them "top" because almost all of them look like trash.

Check out my FC's!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Profile picture by Synth
RustyRock
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: October 25, 2017, 06:01:11 PM »

Also, I wouldn't really call them "top" because almost all of them look like trash.

Eh. It's fair to feel like that. I'm not one to call things trashy outright, but yeah, I think some of the entries this year were lacking that sort of creative magic. Just vote what works with you, and avoid voting if you feel the entries presented don't exactly click with you. Whatever works.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Azaleah the Barista Queen!

View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: October 25, 2017, 06:04:29 PM »

Eh. It's fair to feel like that. I'm not one to call things trashy outright, but yeah, I think some of the entries this year were lacking that sort of creative magic. Just vote what works with you, and avoid voting if you feel the entries presented don't exactly click with you. Whatever works.

I say:

LET'S START A RIOT!
A RIOT!
LET'S START A RIOT!

Check out my FC's!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Profile picture by Synth
RustyRock
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: October 25, 2017, 06:06:29 PM »

I say:

LET'S START A RIOT!
A RIOT!
LET'S START A RIOT!

Woah, don't pull out the pitchfork yet! KCP hasn't ended. Wait, and then riot.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Nari in KCP 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: October 25, 2017, 06:09:21 PM »

It is going to be very difficult to decide between Jason and Sabrina because they are terribly designed imo.

It’s either Basic vs Cliche to me.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: October 25, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »

I'm voting Jason to try and get at least one male into the next round, since I'm voting against Mike/Trent/Quillan.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

RustyRock
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: October 25, 2017, 06:19:12 PM »

It is going to be very difficult to decide between Jason and Sabrina because they are terribly designed imo.

Word up on that. Not that both are bad enough to qualify as troll entries, really. They are designed competently enough, but their designs are rather bland and boring to me. I think a second outfit could rectify that, but even then, they are both rather meh.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Nari in KCP 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: October 25, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »

Word up on that. Not that both are bad enough to qualify as troll entries, really. They are designed competently enough, but their designs are rather bland and boring to me. I think a second outfit could rectify that, but even then, they are both rather meh.
I couldn’t agree more. If a decent FC wins, I would feel relief. If they win, well… I just hope that they have a great Style B outfit to get rid of those bland outfits.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: October 25, 2017, 06:37:43 PM »

Grin

That's a nice dose of positivity. Very needed.  Grin

IMO, Jason is the way here DP. I know he's very plain, but his color coordination is more coherent, and his accessories aren't overwhelming. He's like a really nice background character. Sabrina, on the other hand, is somewhat over-done.

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: October 25, 2017, 06:41:52 PM »

"Gagner" should be in future tense; it’s apparnelty gagnera (I didn’t know the correct conjugation so I searched it up).

Also that one is a huge regional thing but "où sont les toilettes?" Works.
gagnerai, not gagnera.

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Nari in KCP 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: October 25, 2017, 06:57:31 PM »

IMO, Jason is the way here DP. I know he's very plain, but his color coordination is more coherent, and his accessories aren't overwhelming. He's like a really nice background character. Sabrina, on the other hand, is somewhat over-done.
You may be right. I think I might have to go with Jason.

Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: October 25, 2017, 07:03:28 PM »

gagnerai, not gagnera.
Le conjugation imparfait est pour le "past tense"
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: October 25, 2017, 07:32:58 PM »

I originally wasn't going to vote during tomorrow's round but I realized every vote counts so... it looks like I will be voting for Jason in hope he pulls through.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 226   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.