Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 239   
Print
Author Topic: Customerpalooza 2017 Discussion  (Read 729505 times)
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: October 22, 2017, 12:57:46 PM »

You guys have any plans for your customers next year?
i plan to re-use Gwen, re-use Guadalupe and create a new one

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: October 22, 2017, 12:57:58 PM »

You guys have any plans for your customers next year?
Well, there are two FCs that I have, that people seem to like so far. I might add them as my entries, but that could change.

Josh_Legacy
The Pasta Guy
Taco Builder

Vinny from Portallini!

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: October 22, 2017, 12:58:14 PM »

Gosh, now I feel crummy for saying what I said earlier. I'm sorry...

Sad
Now's not the time to be back-pedalling. If you ment what you said, then stick to your words.

//\;-;/\\

And too this day, Pancakeria HD is the only Gameria that I've ever 100%.
Josh_Legacy
The Pasta Guy
Taco Builder

Vinny from Portallini!

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: October 22, 2017, 12:58:35 PM »

He has the same shoes.
...that it?

//\;-;/\\

And too this day, Pancakeria HD is the only Gameria that I've ever 100%.
RustyRock
Trainee

Looking back to the old days, yo.

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: October 22, 2017, 01:06:17 PM »

Now's not the time to be back-pedalling. If you ment what you said, then stick to your words.

I'm sorry. I just felt like I had a bad case of foot-in-mouth syndrome. I stick by what I said, but I felt I could've been a bit more careful with my words, y'know?

I usually have other matters to attend to, so pardon me if I'm busy.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: October 22, 2017, 01:46:55 PM »

I'm sorry. I just felt like I had a bad case of foot-in-mouth syndrome. I stick by what I said, but I felt I could've been a bit more careful with my words, y'know?
You're not the only one. I can relate. On so many occasions, I don't regret what I said but I regret how I said it.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 68
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
RustyRock
Trainee

Looking back to the old days, yo.

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: October 22, 2017, 02:05:43 PM »

You're not the only one. I can relate. On so many occasions, I don't regret what I said but I regret how I said it.

Yeah. I will concede that I didn't think it through, but I didn't mean for it to come off as callous or anything like that. I just hope I didn't make anyone hate me on the spot...

I usually have other matters to attend to, so pardon me if I'm busy.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: October 22, 2017, 02:25:07 PM »

Alright, so I know this is pretty irrelevant to the latest posts on this thread, but this is something I wanted to share. Hey guys, I'm Faithesque Smiley for those of you I don't know, it's nice to meet you (for those of you on the FSWiki, I'm RoseCupid). You've probably seen my customer Amy throughout the KCP rounds this year, and I just want to thank those of you who voted for her for your support throughout the contest Cheesy I had zero idea she'd make it this far, and I'm just so grateful. And, with the Sakura Bay Division Finals coming up later this week, I thought I'd share with you guys who Amy is to me.

If you guys like FC bios, btw, this is basically one of those, but meant to be considered on a more literal scale Cheesy

So when I first designed Amy, I didn't really plan her out as much seeing as I never imagined she'd make it into the top 32. I mean, you guys don't know how shocked I was when I saw Amy in the Sakura Bay Round 1 brackets image, not to mention that she's placed in the division of my favorite location!! Going back to the actual design, I played around with the new mechanics and the new color customization, as well as different clothes combination before I came up with a pleasing design and appealing color palette.

And no, before you ask, the beret she's wearing does not imply she is French or a French mimic. To me, her beret is a sign of sophistication, which provides the perfect transition into who she actually is.

So, to me, Amy is a girl of class and style. A lover of the fine arts, from music to literature to painting to etc., I could definitely see her attending the Toastwood Institute of Art in her future Smiley Despite her height, to me she definitely seems more like a young adult who has just figured out what she'd love to do with life. Oh, and just to mention, she looooves romance novels. Like, they'd totally inspire her in her creativity and her romantic future Wink so a great holiday for her to favor would be Valentine's Day ♥

I see her as sweet, as friendly, and she probably doesn't fit any stereotypes you'd find around the internet of sophisticated people being total snobs. And it just goes to show that you shouldn't make assumptions about a FC when first looking at them. We haven't even seen any of these customers before KCP (unless of course they've been created earlier with no intent of KCP Smiley ) so we can't really judge them from that.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say! Sorry for such a long post, but I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you Smiley

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
TWG Stats:
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: October 22, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »

Alright, so I know this is pretty irrelevant to the latest posts on this thread, but this is something I wanted to share. Hey guys, I'm Faithesque Smiley for those of you I don't know, it's nice to meet you (for those of you on the FSWiki, I'm RoseCupid). You've probably seen my customer Amy throughout the KCP rounds this year, and I just want to thank those of you who voted for her for your support throughout the contest Cheesy I had zero idea she'd make it this far, and I'm just so grateful. And, with the Sakura Bay Division Finals coming up later this week, I thought I'd share with you guys who Amy is to me.

If you guys like FC bios, btw, this is basically one of those, but meant to be considered on a more literal scale Cheesy

So when I first designed Amy, I didn't really plan her out as much seeing as I never imagined she'd make it into the top 32. I mean, you guys don't know how shocked I was when I saw Amy in the Sakura Bay Round 1 brackets image, not to mention that she's placed in the division of my favorite location!! Going back to the actual design, I played around with the new mechanics and the new color customization, as well as different clothes combination before I came up with a pleasing design and appealing color palette.

And no, before you ask, the beret she's wearing does not imply she is French or a French mimic. To me, her beret is a sign of sophistication, which provides the perfect transition into who she actually is.

So, to me, Amy is a girl of class and style. A lover of the fine arts, from music to literature to painting to etc., I could definitely see her attending the Toastwood Institute of Art in her future Smiley Despite her height, to me she definitely seems more like a young adult who has just figured out what she'd love to do with life. Oh, and just to mention, she looooves romance novels. Like, they'd totally inspire her in her creativity and her romantic future Wink so a great holiday for her to favor would be Valentine's Day ♥

I see her as sweet, as friendly, and she probably doesn't fit any stereotypes you'd find around the internet of sophisticated people being total snobs. And it just goes to show that you shouldn't make assumptions about a FC when first looking at them. We haven't even seen any of these customers before KCP (unless of course they've been created earlier with no intent of KCP Smiley ) so we can't really judge them from that.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say! Sorry for such a long post, but I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you Smiley
I hope she wins, then you can send this bio to flipline.

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: October 22, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »

Wow. This is very interesting. I hope she wins the tournament. Cheesy

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: October 22, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »

Wow. This is very interesting. I hope she wins the tournament. Cheesy
I hope she wins, then you can send this bio to flipline.
Thanks, you two Smiley This never would've made its way to the Forum if it weren't for everyone's support Cheesy

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
TWG Stats:

Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: October 22, 2017, 05:09:09 PM »

Do you want to serve T****?
Literally nobody wants to serve T****. What does he have to do with KCP? I get that it’s true he ruins just about everything he touches but Flipline Studios is not one of those things.

And that’s good. The last thing we need is Cheeto getting his grubby hands on anything else.

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: October 22, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »

Bienvenue, je m’appele Lusamine. Parles-tu français?

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

Please support Shelby in The FC Games!

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: October 22, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »

Literally nobody wants to serve T****. What does he have to do with KCP? I get that it’s true he ruins just about everything he touches but Flipline Studios is not one of those things.

And that’s good. The last thing we need is Cheeto getting his grubby hands on anything else.

People entered Trumps. I saw them in voting.

Check out my FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Shelby: Hey! Cool
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: October 22, 2017, 05:14:46 PM »

People entered Trumps. I saw them in voting.
As did I. I placed the 3rd ticket on each one I saw.

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
TWG Stats:

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 239   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.