Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Ranking gamerias by your opinion!  (Read 1840 times)
AriTour
Sweet like candy!
Taco Builder

ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:15:54 AM »

(Disclaimer) I love all of the games and it was hard to put them in order. Keep in mind it is my opinion!
Tell me yours down bellow!

Rank the gamerias you have played from BEST (Number 1) to WORST (Depends on how many you have played for me all so 13) And then you can say how it would be improved and why you putted it in that place

1.Taco Mia
My first gameria ever and my favourite. I really like Maggie and tacos so the game was really good. The decorations and orders were fun to play with and sometimes challenging! I love it more than any gameria.

2.Cheeseria
With Yui my favourite costumer on it i liked the game before it went out. The Melting cheese and tasty toasts are awesome as well as the frys. Really good game idea.

3.Hot dogeria
One of my favourites because it had HOT DOGS! The mini games were amazing and the game it self was really fun to play. Probably i had the biggest rank in there (Biggest rank that I ever had not everyone else)

4.Pancakeria
Pancakes are delicious as are waffles. The game would have been higher if i ever unlocked the drinking station. But i didnt because my games would sometimes delete from nowhere.

5.Cupcakeria
Challenging and great character customasiation. As for the orders hard wich made the game more fun because you try more.

6.Burgeria
Always wished there was a like Burgeria 2 or something because the game idea was great but i didnt like the graphics that much.

7.Pizzeria
Again Great game but i wish there werent only new versions on apps.( i dont have tablet or phone that could handle them)

8.Pastaria
Very tasty but didnt really grow on me. Would make the game higher if there was a Papa Louie 4: When Spaghetti attack.(my dream)

9.Freezeria
Great game but i would want it to be more challenging. In 2 hours of playing i reached rank 13.

10.Bakeria
Decent game,decent story but nice graphics. BUT i would like more detail in the pies at the start.

11.Sushiria
Good game i need to play more of it to know. I will update this when i have reached rank 10 and i will tell you how i feel about it. But for now i have reached rank 3 and didnt like it much.

12.Wingeria
Nice game but i HATED the building station. It was just a plate and you could put carrots and stuff in it. Would like more detail in it.

13.Donuteria
I feel like the donuts had TOO MUCH stuff on them. Like how could they even eat it? Dont get me wrong i love donuts but it was a really hard game and THEY ARE DONUTS. YOU CANT PLACE LIKE EVERYTHING ON THEM! THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!

Thank you for reading! Please no hate.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 06:40:50 AM by AriTour » Logged

ǝʌɐǝl ɹǝʌǝ ʇuoʍ noʎ ʇǝq ᴉ
ɯɐǝɹɔǝɔᴉ ʎɯ oʇ ǝʇsɐʇ noʎ ǝɔuo
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:51 AM »

13.Donuteria
I feel like the donuts had TOO MUCH stuff on them. Like how could they even eat it? Dont get me wrong i love donuts but it was a really hard game and THEY ARE DONUTS. YOU CANT PLACE LIKE EVERYTHING ON THEM! THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!

Thank you for reading! Please no hate.
i see we will never be dining room buddies at donuteria

AriTour
Sweet like candy!
Taco Builder

ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 06:10:20 AM »

i see we will never be dining room buddies at donuteria

lmao probably if you want! Laugh I like eating donuts but not making them.

dar
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 06:20:36 AM »

I sorta agree with the bakeria one, and make the normal cook time the fastforward cook time, because IT is just simply too long.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:27:10 AM »

1st Bakeria. All the new features were introduced in this game made it the best gameria Flipline Studios have ever created.

Next soon

AriTour
Sweet like candy!
Taco Builder

ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:41:34 AM »

I sorta agree with the bakeria one, and make the normal cook time the fastforward cook time, because IT is just simply too long.
Finally someone that gets me!  Shocked Cheesy

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 06:50:09 AM »

4.Pancakeria
Pancakes are delicious as are waffles. The game would have been higher if i ever unlocked the drinking station. But i didnt because my games would sometimes delete from nowhere.

I can give you backups so you can play with drink station, im still about halfway to papa, lmk if you want it

9.Freezeria
Great game but i would want it to be more challenging. In 2 hours of playing i reached rank 13.

yea...
then you get to rank 60s which makes you go through 4+ days to get a single rank up
71 needed over 7500 points...

Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »

I have a kinda rank 20 backup
WOCH Rank R U zero

A Red Cube
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 07:42:48 AM »

First: Cheeseria. Oh god such memories... Where do I start? The first gameria I saw sneak peeks, and weekly, I made a pact to my self I was going to read them in my English class, although at that time I didn't understand the specials one jaja. Um... The evenings playing this game were awesome, I couldn't believe I was already at the third St. Paddy's Day. A holiday that is celebrated in my country and ingredients I know and I have tasted, I never expected that to happen. And oh... It just looked delicious I remember I feel in love with the Hawaiian Roll. And it wasn't a boring game, it was entertaining, challenging but not hard and I wish clean ups would have been here.

2.- Donuteria:OMG! If cheeseria brought me memories, Donuteria more! 2014... A good year, a kid who wanted to play computer games and was seeking for a good one, then finds a site called Kizi and in a big square you see "Papa's Donuteria", as I'm a huge fan of sweet stuff and I was willing to play some cooking games it was an automatic click. I played it and gosh... SUPER! Anything like that, the characters, the ingredients and... Holidays, if it wasn't for Donuteria I wouldn't even be here, I'm too nostalgic about this game, the first one I played. I was too newbie that I bought my first upgrade during Halloween, I mean 15 ranks without any help, I wonder how I lasted, however that made the game boring and i left it once I unlocked Kingsley. Then something happened and I played it again.

3.- Bakeria: Yeah, kill me if you want but I liked Bakeria. Many people complain that it's not detailed or that it's pretty tedious but gosh, this game brought the ultimate change. The stickers and the clean ups. It's like the begging of the third generation.
Pizzeria - Pancakeria. Wingeria - Cheeseria.  Bakeria, Sushiria.
Super game with great visuals and OMG that mall with the decorations it's nuts! However I must agree with the baking part, half of the day it's pies baking, but meh, boosters help, but just a little bit.
So I don't know, I liked the game.

4.- Cupcakeria: Yeah yeah, it's hard, it's hard and oh it's hard but... What's the matter? This game brought the addition that I love the most, HOLIDAYS!!!! Oh god it was something never seen in any cooking game, and you won't disagree some where quite surprising. The ingredients were enough for the customers and I liked the way cupcakes were built, just amazing. I honestly didn't find it hard, I had problems with the batter though but that was because I didn't read the instructions the first day jaja.

5.- Pancakeria: Well, well the first generation appears here but, why?. Because this game is awesome!!! Pancakes with drinks, and as I read around there, this is the most realistic gameria, so that's right, and it had cranberry juice, I love cranberry juice. However that part that I hated is the excessive amount of oints they asked per day and the customers appearing every 5 seconds.

6.- Pizzeria: The first one, I liked it because it was very unique even if the newer formats burried the gameplay. However that's what makes this game special, the gameplay, hard as hell but nothing like this, even in their own saga. However just 7 ingredients? Not cool, but that was fixed on Pizzeria HD.

7.- Freezeria: Wow! The first sweet gameria, AMAZING. It looked so delicious and very very entertaining. And it lacked the same way Pizzeria, ingredients. To Go fixed that, but honestly some customers seemed to order the same thing, it was kinda tedious.

8.-Wingeria: I dare to say this is the second more unique game on the saga. I mean frying, saucing and placing, never used before until Cheeseria but... Those years intact were super!!! I didn't play it that much so I'm placing it here.

9.- Hotdoggeria: Ok... This had the same problem, orders very very VERY similar. The pops were the only thing I liked and the fact this gameria started the baseball teams theory. Also, dividing the items on themes was clever and stated the holidays <3

10.- Burgeria: Uh... I like it, I think I played this game when I was 8 or 9, but I'm not sure, that's why I consider Donuteria the first one I played but... Yeah, I liked it and it fixed the messy gameplay of Pizzeria, it's a shame all 3 games had very little amount of ingredients.

11.- Taco Mia!: As I'm Mexican I'm supposed to love tacos. Because in Mexico all we have Is donkeys, dirt, beans, Chiles y... Tacos!!! But leaving the stereotypes aside, I actually didn't like the game to represent tacos, because they're tacos but not something you'd find around here, it had too little ingredients and... The most important thing was missed... Sauces! Yeah, tacos use tons of sauces and only 6... But I liked the closers and the badges.

12.- Sushiria: Well well... What did this game to me to place it here? Was it for graphics? No! Good ones, Sakura Bay is beautiful. Was it for difficulty? It wasn't hard to me at all! Very unique stations, though Tea station was actually used for the fourth time. Um... Uh? Uhuhuhu. Well it wasn't good to me. It had everything to make a great game but I just didn't like it, I feel it was the fact I don't like sushi or something but I just got bored of it, I'm not sure why but I wasn't excited, I was just playing it fir holidays and because I'm a huge fan of the gamerias, I hope that doesn't happen once the next gameria goes out.

13.-Pastaria: If sushiria with all that good stuff got me bored, just imagine pastaria, not colorful, not too much ingredients, and... I lasted almost 22 days  at Chilifest, IT WAS HELL. Once I reached Summer Luau I was done, if it wasn't for holidays I wouldn't even finished it.

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 08:47:43 AM »

I have a kinda rank 20 backup
WOCH Rank R U zero
around 75 back in 2013 but it wasn't on flipline so i lost everything without saving the backup Hmm

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.