Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: Pizzaccino's OCs  (Read 48838 times)
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 09:44:37 PM »

Do you have a burning question for one of my FC's? Then click this link:

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24772.0
Alright.

Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

I'm broken inside.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 09:47:14 PM »

Alright.

Hooray

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 08:24:12 AM »

Update:
Bailyn's pictures has been added (probably temporarily).
A new poll has been made, regarding Bailyn's backstory and outfit(s).

New Poll: Which backstory do you prefer for Bailyn? (explain below) (poll on top) (outfits at first post)
The original idea was for Bailyn to be a former model and now a basketball player. So for now, I'm adding the basketball outfit for her Style A and a special outfit (that will fit well with her backstory) as her Style B. If you guys prefer her to be just a model, then I will change her Style A to a different outfit.

Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

I'm broken inside.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 08:47:13 AM »

Model

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 08:53:47 AM »

Model
She looks better as a model? It makes more sense? Is the basketball outfit not great?

Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

I'm broken inside.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 08:57:06 AM »

She looks better as a model? It makes more sense? Is the basketball outfit not great?

Model because potatoes.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2017, 09:01:33 AM »

Model because potatoes.
*mind blown*
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:08:16 AM by DannyG715 » Logged

dar
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 06:52:57 AM »

Darryl:
COMING SOON

Oh noes I have to change an fc's name!
superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »

Besides just liking basketball Bailyn better, I think something really interesting could arise out of the backstory of a former model who now plays for the WNBA (or some Flipverse version of it.)

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Mystic
~Sonja~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 08:42:22 PM »

Your FCs are wonderful.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »

Your FCs are wonderful.
Thank you. Cheesy Hopefully when I have their backstories, they will become more likeable.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 10:39:40 PM »

For today, Edith's Style A & B and Irene's new Style A & B have been added. Cheesy Check them out and give me your opinions on them:
Edith:

Style A                                                             Style B
Irene:

Style A                                                             Style B

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »

For today, Edith's Style A & B and Irene's new Style A & B have been added. Cheesy Check them out and give me your opinions on them:
Edith:

Style A                                                             Style B
Irene:

Style A                                                             Style B

AH. This is so hard. I love Edith, and she's looking pretty fly in her style b. I'm just wondering should you add some red in? For continuity between her Style A and B? (but ah I love her so much don't mess her up per my advice) Or you could remove the red from Style A Edith (even though it brings out that teensy bit of red in her hat)?

I think Irene's Style B looks pretty on point, but maybe just a tad plain? Maybe some sort of accessory would give her that final touch.

All in all though, you're on the right track.

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »

AH. This is so hard. I love Edith, and she's looking pretty fly in her style b. I'm just wondering should you add some red in? For continuity between her Style A and B? (but ah I love her so much don't mess her up per my advice) Or you could remove the red from Style A Edith (even though it brings out that teensy bit of red in her hat)?

I think Irene's Style B looks pretty on point, but maybe just a tad plain? Maybe some sort of accessory would give her that final touch.

All in all though, you're on the right track.
I see what you mean. The red from Edith's Style A had nothing to do with the hat. Laugh Basically, in Freezeria HD and Wingeria HD, I saw the "baseball shoes" in the shop and it was like that so... I added it to her for now. Also, should I give Irene a purse instead of the scarf? Should she also have something in her arms?

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 05:16:49 PM »

I see what you mean. The red from Edith's Style A had nothing to do with the hat. Laugh Basically, in Freezeria HD and Wingeria HD, I saw the "baseball shoes" in the shop and it was like that so... I added it to her for now. Also, should I give Irene a purse instead of the scarf? Should she also have something in her arms?

Maybe a headband? I really like the scarf, but I do think she needs another accessory.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.