Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: Pizzaccino's OCs  (Read 46760 times)
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 06:36:57 PM »

Maybe a headband? I really like the scarf, but I do think she needs another accessory.
Alright. I'll eventually add something else to her.

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 10:12:05 PM »

Update:
Geoff's and Ulyssa's Style A & B have been added. Opinions?
Geoff:

Style A                                                         Style B
Ulyssa:

Style A                                                         Style B

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »

Update: (finally)
Melody’s Style A & B have been added.

Style A                                                                              Style B

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 11:56:57 PM »

Update: (finally)
Melody’s Style A & B have been added.

Style A                                                                              Style B
Maaaaaaan. Style B is awesome.

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2017, 12:48:25 AM »

Maaaaaaan. Style B is awesome.

Thanks. Cheesy Because I wanted to make a great FC, I decided to research on hippies. Laugh Melody was always going to be like a hippie ever since 2015.

I think I’m at the point of starting to come up with their orders now. I might be able to have their backstories as well.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2017, 03:57:11 PM »

Thanks. Cheesy Because I wanted to make a great FC, I decided to research on hippies. Laugh Melody was always going to be like a hippie ever since 2015.

I think I’m at the point of starting to come up with their orders now. I might be able to have their backstories as well.

I can definitely tell you put some effort in. I think I may even like her more than Edith.
Keep up the good work!

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 10:27:00 AM »

(Very tiny, unnecessary update):

- Remove “Danny”.
- Added Diego!

I might start coming up with their backstories later on.

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2017, 07:47:02 AM »

New update! Cheesy (Same thing, Laugh sorry)

Bailyn’s backstory!

Bailyn is a basketball player currently playing for the (TBD). However, she is most known for her previous career as a professional model. She has worked in several modeling agencies throughout her 10 years. However, she also loved basketball as a child. Although she liked modeling, she only pursued in it to impress her parents. After 10 years of modeling however, she has finally decided to quit modeling and become a basketball player. Just recently, she was accepted to the big leagues to play for the (TBD).

*The reason why it says TBD (to be determined) is because I haven't decided on what team she should play for. The colors of her basketball outfit does not even fit for any current Flipline teams anyways. (It was mostly based on Lebron’s outfit) Also, I plan to change a bit of her appearance. If you guys feel like suggesting improvements or additions to her appearance and/or backstory, please feel free to do so.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »

Just FYI, I'm going to come back and edit this many times, because I can't think of all my suggestions right now lol.
In regards to the team Bailyn plays for, I'm thinking something like the "Oniontown Hoopers," perhaps?

I only say that because the Oniontown Crushers are the baseball team that has purple in their uniform (due to Sarge, I assume), and so Oniontown is, IMO, the most likely city her team should be from.

Not to mention, not every team from one city has to have the exact same colors (e.g LA Clipers = white/blue/red, LA Lakers = purple/gold), also, the OT Crushers play baseball, and she plays basketball, so it gives even more leeway.

Maple Mountain is predominately yellow, so you could also base a team off of that town, as well.

Ibzy
kcp19, please be my year
Franchise Owner

The KCP Trio!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2017, 09:26:02 AM »

I love Melody, she'd definitely be into Groovstock.

KCP19 Star Ranking= 4 - 4- 4

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »

Just FYI, I'm going to come back and edit this many times, because I can't think of all my suggestions right now lol.
In regards to the team Bailyn plays for, I'm thinking something like the "Oniontown Hoopers," perhaps?

I only say that because the Oniontown Crushers are the baseball team that has purple in their uniform (due to Sarge, I assume), and so Oniontown is, IMO, the most likely city her team should be from.

Not to mention, not every team from one city has to have the exact same colors (e.g LA Clipers = white/blue/red, LA Lakers = purple/gold), also, the OT Crushers play baseball, and she plays basketball, so it gives even more leeway.

Maple Mountain is predominately yellow, so you could also base a team off of that town, as well.
Well, I could change her outfit colors to a better fit of a Flipline basketball team. I like your suggestion of “Oniontown Hoopers”. I think I’m most likely going with that. Cheesy Thanks for the suggestions!

I love Melody, she'd definitely be into Groovstock.
She will be. Smiley I’ve also been planning on all of my FC’s orders. Melody is definitely going with Groovstock when it’s available.

Ianiant
Mother trucker, dude!
Restaurant Master

That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2017, 03:57:42 PM »

Your FC's are very creative. Keep up the good work. Smiley

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2017, 04:01:26 PM »

Your FC's are very creative. Keep up the good work. Smiley
Thanks! Smiley

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2017, 04:43:10 PM »

Well, I could change her outfit colors to a better fit of a Flipline basketball team. I like your suggestion of “Oniontown Hoopers”. I think I’m most likely going with that. Cheesy Thanks for the suggestions!

Glad to help!  Hooray  I'm gonna take a look at her style B and see if I can think of any suggestions for ya.

Mystic
~Fierce Spirit!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »

I really wish Edith would have been chosen as a contestant because she she is really well made. I'm really upset about that. Sad

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.