Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   
Print
Author Topic: Danny's OCs!  (Read 67632 times)
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 09:01:33 AM »

Model because potatoes.
*mind blown*
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:08:16 AM by DannyG715 » Logged

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »

Besides just liking basketball Bailyn better, I think something really interesting could arise out of the backstory of a former model who now plays for the WNBA (or some Flipverse version of it.)

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Mystic
~Aquatic Queen~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 08:42:22 PM »

Your FCs are wonderful.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »

Your FCs are wonderful.
Thank you. Cheesy Hopefully when I have their backstories, they will become more likeable.

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 10:39:40 PM »

For today, Edith's Style A & B and Irene's new Style A & B have been added. Cheesy Check them out and give me your opinions on them:
Edith:

Style A                                                             Style B
Irene:

Style A                                                             Style B

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »

For today, Edith's Style A & B and Irene's new Style A & B have been added. Cheesy Check them out and give me your opinions on them:
Edith:

Style A                                                             Style B
Irene:

Style A                                                             Style B

AH. This is so hard. I love Edith, and she's looking pretty fly in her style b. I'm just wondering should you add some red in? For continuity between her Style A and B? (but ah I love her so much don't mess her up per my advice) Or you could remove the red from Style A Edith (even though it brings out that teensy bit of red in her hat)?

I think Irene's Style B looks pretty on point, but maybe just a tad plain? Maybe some sort of accessory would give her that final touch.

All in all though, you're on the right track.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:58:10 PM by Pizzaccino » Logged

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »

AH. This is so hard. I love Edith, and she's looking pretty fly in her style b. I'm just wondering should you add some red in? For continuity between her Style A and B? (but ah I love her so much don't mess her up per my advice) Or you could remove the red from Style A Edith (even though it brings out that teensy bit of red in her hat)?

I think Irene's Style B looks pretty on point, but maybe just a tad plain? Maybe some sort of accessory would give her that final touch.

All in all though, you're on the right track.
I see what you mean. The red from Edith's Style A had nothing to do with the hat. Laugh Basically, in Freezeria HD and Wingeria HD, I saw the "baseball shoes" in the shop and it was like that so... I added it to her for now. Also, should I give Irene a purse instead of the scarf? Should she also have something in her arms?

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 05:16:49 PM »

I see what you mean. The red from Edith's Style A had nothing to do with the hat. Laugh Basically, in Freezeria HD and Wingeria HD, I saw the "baseball shoes" in the shop and it was like that so... I added it to her for now. Also, should I give Irene a purse instead of the scarf? Should she also have something in her arms?

Maybe a headband? I really like the scarf, but I do think she needs another accessory.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:58:19 PM by Pizzaccino » Logged

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 06:36:57 PM »

Maybe a headband? I really like the scarf, but I do think she needs another accessory.
Alright. I'll eventually add something else to her.

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2017, 10:12:05 PM »

Update:
Geoff's and Ulyssa's Style A & B have been added. Opinions?
Geoff:

Style A                                                         Style B
Ulyssa:

Style A                                                         Style B

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »

Update: (finally)
Melody’s Style A & B have been added.

Style A                                                                              Style B

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2017, 11:56:57 PM »

Update: (finally)
Melody’s Style A & B have been added.

Style A                                                                              Style B
Maaaaaaan. Style B is awesome.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:58:45 PM by Pizzaccino » Logged

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2017, 12:48:25 AM »

Maaaaaaan. Style B is awesome.

Thanks. Cheesy Because I wanted to make a great FC, I decided to research on hippies. Laugh Melody was always going to be like a hippie ever since 2015.

I think I’m at the point of starting to come up with their orders now. I might be able to have their backstories as well.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 03:57:11 PM »

Thanks. Cheesy Because I wanted to make a great FC, I decided to research on hippies. Laugh Melody was always going to be like a hippie ever since 2015.

I think I’m at the point of starting to come up with their orders now. I might be able to have their backstories as well.

I can definitely tell you put some effort in. I think I may even like her more than Edith.
Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:58:53 PM by Pizzaccino » Logged

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 07:47:02 AM »

New update! Cheesy (Same thing, Laugh sorry)

Bailyn’s backstory!

Bailyn is a basketball player currently playing for the (TBD). However, she is most known for her previous career as a professional model. She has worked in several modeling agencies throughout her 10 years. However, she also loved basketball as a child. Although she liked modeling, she only pursued in it to impress her parents. After 10 years of modeling however, she has finally decided to quit modeling and become a basketball player. Just recently, she was accepted to the big leagues to play for the (TBD).

*The reason why it says TBD (to be determined) is because I haven't decided on what team she should play for. The colors of her basketball outfit does not even fit for any current Flipline teams anyways. (It was mostly based on Lebron’s outfit) Also, I plan to change a bit of her appearance. If you guys feel like suggesting improvements or additions to her appearance and/or backstory, please feel free to do so.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.