Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   
Print
Author Topic: Pizzaccino's OCs  (Read 65287 times)
superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2017, 12:15:51 PM »

What did you do to my precious Lorenzo!  Shocked lol

I never got back to you about Bailyn's style B, so here it is.
Now this picture is in no way an exact suggestion of what she should look like, rather just a general idea that she should maybe be a bit fancier in model mode/style b?

* My Customer.jpg (79.53 KB, 315x370 - viewed 180 times.)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:22:13 PM by superheroart » Logged

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 12:29:32 PM »

Nari is cute~
Laugh

What did you do to my precious Lorenzo!  Shocked lol

I never got back to you about Bailyn's style B, so here it is.
Now this picture is in no way an exact suggestion of what she should look like, rather just a general suggestion that she should maybe be a bit fancier in model mode/style b?
Wait, do you prefer the previous Lorenzo I had? Nervous

Wow! This is definitely more fancier. I really like this a lot! Cheesy I think this is best for her being a model. However, I think I’ll try to add another color to it as well so it doesn’t look like it’s pure red. Nervous But, thank you so much! You really have helped me a lot with my FCs. If you need help or want to show me your FCs, you can tell me. I want to help you as well, if you need any help.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2017, 01:06:50 PM »

Laugh
Wait, do you prefer the previous Lorenzo I had? Nervous

Wow! This is definitely more fancier. I really like this a lot! Cheesy I think this is best for her being a model. However, I think I’ll try to add another color to it as well so it doesn’t look like it’s pure red. Nervous But, thank you so much! You really have helped me a lot with my FCs. If you need help or want to show me your FCs, you can tell me. I want to help you as well, if you need any help.

Lol I don't know. I think that was more of me being shocked that you had changed him. I liked the green/yellow Lorenzo because he had this cartoonish flair to him, but the grey suit Lorenzo (minus the shoes) looks pretty great too.

As for Bailyn, I'm glad you liked it! I'm excited to see your adjustments; I was just putting a quick rough draft together so you got the idea.

No sweat, I'm glad to help with your FCs; you have some great ones (especially Melody and Edith, I wuv them  Cheery). I actually was thinking of making an FC page soon, so thank you for offering your help. Opinions will be appreciated!

BTW I like the pink-jacket Aurelio. He's giving me Bruno Mars Uptown Funk vibes, lol.

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2017, 03:27:40 PM »

Lol I don't know. I think that was more of me being shocked that you had changed him. I liked the green/yellow Lorenzo because he had this cartoonish flair to him, but the grey suit Lorenzo (minus the shoes) looks pretty great too.

As for Bailyn, I'm glad you liked it! I'm excited to see your adjustments; I was just putting a quick rough draft together so you got the idea.

No sweat, I'm glad to help with your FCs; you have some great ones (especially Melody and Edith, I wuv them  Cheery). I actually was thinking of making an FC page soon, so thank you for offering your help. Opinions will be appreciated!

BTW I like the pink-jacket Aurelio. He's giving me Bruno Mars Uptown Funk vibes, lol.

Well, I have some solutions to that. I still plan to change Aurelio’s Style A. Something about the outfit seems, off. I could give him that outfit instead, minus the tie (probably). Or, I can give Diego that outfit. I know he looks basic, so I am going to improve him later on. He could have it instead.

Thanks! I still plan to add and/or change something to Edith. I might just keep one of her outfits and give her a new, different outfit. Wink

You should make one if you plan on showing your FCs. Cheesy If you need feedback or suggestions, you can always PM me.

I knew someone would get it eventually. (Pink-jacket) Laugh

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 08:55:13 AM »

Well, I have some solutions to that. I still plan to change Aurelio’s Style A. Something about the outfit seems, off. I could give him that outfit instead, minus the tie (probably). Or, I can give Diego that outfit. I know he looks basic, so I am going to improve him later on. He could have it instead.

Thanks! I still plan to add and/or change something to Edith. I might just keep one of her outfits and give her a new, different outfit. Wink

You should make one if you plan on showing your FCs. Cheesy If you need feedback or suggestions, you can always PM me.

I knew someone would get it eventually. (Pink-jacket) Laugh

I think you're right about the outfit being a bit off. I think it's the bowtie/gold buttons that don't connect to any other gold in the outfit.
For Diego, that outfit seems too preppy for the type of guy he is. Maybe there are some reference photos for him. I don't know what I'm gonna get though if I type in "typical Italian guy"  Laugh
The outfit could work for Lorenzo; I'd have to see what you do with it.

If you keep one of Edith's outfits, I suggest keeping her style B; it's grrrrrrrrreat! (Tony the Tiger voice) pretty awesome.

I'll try developing some of my rejects from KCP and see how it goes.  Laugh

Lol Bruno Mars was the first thing I thought of when I saw him. That video played so much when it came out, the image of him in that darn pink jacket is seared into my brain.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 04:42:29 PM »

Christina! (Not Aguilera)

She’s a Chemistry teacher.

I replaced Catherine with her because I never liked Catherine’s design. She might come back though… Wink

I’ve been already thinking of her backstory. I might have it ready today or tomorrow.

Ghost
The ghost of the forum
Sundae Master

Aerosmith

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »

I replaced Catherine with her because I never liked Catherine’s design. She might come back though… Wink

I’ve been already thinking of her backstory. I might have it ready today or tomorrow.
Love the use of white and blue, her blonde hair really brings it out too.

Sometimes I come back to haunt this place.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2017, 04:52:48 PM »

Love the use of white and blue, her blonde hair really brings it out too.
Thanks! Cheesy Her appearance is loosely based on my Chemistry teacher.

Mystic
~Aquatic Queen~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »

Oooh! She looks really lovely. The colors you used really complement her skin and hair.~

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 10:59:02 PM »

Oooh! She looks really lovely. The colors you used really complement her skin and hair.~
Thank you! I think she might be the best one I've made so far. Hooray

Luke
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2017, 11:45:21 PM »

Looks cool. Like her palette~
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »

Looks cool. Like her palette~
Thank you! Cheesy

I guess everyone likes Christina a lot. Hooray

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2017, 08:13:51 AM »

I’ve decided to remake one of my FCs: Irene!

Style A                               Style B

Her Style A is her tennis outfit, while her Style B is… one of her regular outfits. I’d like some feedback, any kind, either positive or negative. I’m trying to improve my FCs.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 08:45:24 AM by DeluxePizza » Logged

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »

Ooooooh, You did a good job remaking Irene.

My only problems with her Style B is the red headband and the shoes; the red just seems a bit random to me, and something about the white in her shoes is kind off-putting.

But other than that, very nice.  8)

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2017, 01:06:48 PM »

Ooooooh, You did a good job remaking Irene.

My only problems with her Style B is the red headband and the shoes; the red just seems a bit random to me, and something about the white in her shoes is kind off-putting.

But other than that, very nice.  8)
I know the headband looks random by that color. I might make it blue as well. Also, do you think completely blue shoes would work instead?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.