Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   
Print
Author Topic: Pizzaccino's FCs/OCs  (Read 41467 times)
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »

Lol, sorry about that. Can't wait to see what you do with her tomorrow!
I’m sorry. I forgot about this. Nervous But, I just woke up, so I can do this right now.

Irene looks fabulous!
Thanks! Cheesy

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2017, 08:48:14 AM »

Well, after checking customers with some shoes, and looking at superheroart’s suggestion, I think this is better for now:

Style B

Muffin
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2017, 09:00:16 AM »

You ve got some nice FCs Smiley
My favorite is Irene
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2017, 09:34:17 AM »

You ve got some nice FCs Smiley
My favorite is Irene
Thanks! Cheesy

Mystic
~Fierce Spirit!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »

Well, after checking customers with some shoes, and looking at superheroart’s suggestion, I think this is better for now:

Style B
I love how you didn't overdo it with the accessories but gave her enough to where she isn't at all plain. I love the color coordination and the simplicity. She's also beautiful.~

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2017, 09:58:07 AM »

I love how you didn't overdo it with the accessories but gave her enough to where she isn't at all plain. I love the color coordination and the simplicity. She's also beautiful.~
Thank you! I actually worried that I may have overdo her. Nervous

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2017, 10:51:57 AM »

Style B

She's perfect!
#KCP18gonnabelit
Instantly regretting that hashtag, my goodness O_O.

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2017, 11:04:57 AM »

She's perfect!
#KCP18gonnabelit
Instantly regretting that hashtag, my goodness O_O.
Laugh By the way, I’m remaking Bailyn right now, but I’m not sure if people would like her after this, especially because of the tournament.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2017, 11:21:16 AM »

Laugh By the way, I’m remaking Bailyn right now, but I’m not sure if people would like her after this, especially because of the tournament.

I was just thinking about her! You're saying that people won't like her new version because they're voting for her as-is in the fan tournament?

“'Ladies in bunches always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere.'”
dar
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2017, 11:22:07 AM »

Maybe people are nostalgic with Bailyn's style.. or has she not been in for so long?
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2017, 11:22:38 AM »

I was just thinking about her! You're saying that people won't like her new version because they're voting for her as-is in the fan tournament?
Yeah. People seem to like her current Style B outfit, but I’m making a new one right now. Nervous

Maybe people are nostalgic with Bailyn's style.. or has she not been in for so long?
Maybe. Idk Laugh

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »

Yeah. People seem to like her current Style B outfit, but I’m making a new one right now. Nervous
Maybe. Idk Laugh

Well it all depends, do you want a Style B that's more true to the character's backstory? Or one that has more public support? Trust me, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude in any way, I'm just saying that's kind of the position you'd be in when deciding between the two.

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2017, 11:43:31 AM »

Well it all depends, do you want a Style B that's more true to the character's backstory? Or one that has more public support? Trust me, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude in any way, I'm just saying that's kind of the position you'd be in when deciding between the two.
Yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m going to see how people react to her new appearance. I’m just finishing up her Style A.

superheroart
supee
Taco Builder

Red Ribbon Army

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »

Yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m going to see how people react to her new appearance. I’m just finishing up her Style A.

Best wishes; I shall stay tuned. Cheesy

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »

Best wishes; I shall stay tuned. Cheesy
I’m about to post it as you said that. Laugh

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.