Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   
Print
Author Topic: Pizzaccino's OCs  (Read 54219 times)
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 09, 2018, 01:15:06 PM »

Because they're from the same band, genius
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 09, 2018, 01:15:38 PM »

But her look is exact the same as Nari's. Also, please, stop acting like that to me when I am expressing my opinion just because it's different from yours and it's my opinion.
Her Style A is the same as Nari’s is because they are both in a girl band. They wear the same clothes, but different colors… All the girls in the band are with the same clothes in their Style A. They have their own unique outfit in their Style B though.

English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 09, 2018, 01:17:11 PM »

Her style B then is not bad, she looks decent but I wouldn't combine dark blue with red and pink

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Adele Billboard:
10. Love In The Dark
9. Lovesong
8. Turning Tables
7. Someone Like You
6. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
5. Water Under The Bridge
4. Million Years Ago
3. Hello
2. Rolling In The Deep
1. Set Fire To The Rain
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 09, 2018, 01:23:08 PM »

Her style B then is not bad, she looks decent but I wouldn't combine dark blue with red and pink
Thanks for the feedback.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 27, 2018, 07:30:52 PM »

Brother E: Nice characters!

Mystic
~Indigo!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2018, 07:41:39 PM »

BRAND NEW UPDATE:

Okay, I haven't updated this in almost two months now. However, I have been making lots of FCs. While some don't have their Style B's yet, these 12 new ones do. First of all, the four FCs that were already here (Bailyn, Irene, Nari, and Etsuko) now have their Flipdeck updated. Check them out in the first post. Also, Bailyn has a brand new Style A and B, Irene's outfits have minimal changes, and Nari has a brand new Style B:

Finally, these 12 FCs have been added in the first posts because they at least have their Flipdecks done, not the bio yet though:
Spoiler:
Please check these two posts to see their Flipdeck photos and their Style outfits:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.msg1871906#msg1871906, http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.msg1871909#msg1871909
They all look wonderful. Hooray

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 06, 2018, 08:34:54 PM »

They all look wonderful. Hooray
Thank you so much! Cheesy

Aquarus~
« Reply #277 on: November 07, 2018, 03:40:01 PM »

BRAND NEW UPDATE:

Okay, I haven't updated this in almost two months now. However, I have been making lots of FCs. While some don't have their Style B's yet, these 12 new ones do. First of all, the four FCs that were already here (Bailyn, Irene, Nari, and Etsuko) now have their Flipdeck updated. Check them out in the first post. Also, Bailyn has a brand new Style A and B, Irene's outfits have minimal changes, and Nari has a brand new Style B:

Finally, these 12 FCs have been added in the first posts because they at least have their Flipdecks done, not the bio yet though:
Spoiler:
Please check these two posts to see their Flipdeck photos and their Style outfits:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.msg1871906#msg1871906, http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.msg1871909#msg1871909

So original and cool!I like it Grin
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2018, 04:45:51 PM »

*sips tea*

Love lovely peaches 4ever
Aquarus~
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2018, 04:12:49 AM »

Etsuko is cute and very cool Smiley
Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2018, 09:04:26 AM »

My favorites are Nari and Angela.
They look like sisters

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2018, 08:47:00 PM »

Should I do a “talk with my FCs” topic? I remember doing it, failed, then wanted to again but like only 4 of my FCs have their bios. I do know what personalities the other FCs have, but you guys don’t. So that’s why I’m asking.

My favorites are Nari and Angela.
They look like sisters
Laugh Although they aren’t. Angela and Bailyn are though.

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

In hibernation...

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2018, 08:49:22 PM »

Should I do a “talk with my FCs” topic? I remember doing it, failed, then wanted to again but like only 4 of my FCs have their bios. I do know what personalities the other FCs have, but you guys don’t. So that’s why I’m asking.
Laugh Although they aren’t. Angela and Bailyn are though.

If you want to, go for it.

ATTENTION: Due to college finals, this account will be inactive from Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 to Thursday, December 13, 2019.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2018, 09:08:44 PM »

Do it~!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2018, 11:36:24 AM »

I changed my mind. Instead of making a brand new topic, I’m making this topic a Q&A as well. That way, this topic doesn’t die later on. Tongue

So, you may ask my FCs here anything. Most don’t have a bio yet though, only 4.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.